Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

How many people bought the new Death Magnetic Album?

Old 09-13-2008, 04:15 PM   #1
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
How many people bought the new Death Magnetic Album?

so it came out friday. just wondering how many people went out and bought it??
Old 09-13-2008, 04:16 PM   #2
tdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the rough

tdm156's Tacoma Gallery
I was downloading the singles from the album on Itunes then completed my album last night!
Old 09-13-2008, 04:17 PM   #3
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I kinda did. I had a friend pick one up for me. Hot Topic had them for $5.
Old 09-13-2008, 04:17 PM   #4
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sweet. how do you like the album??
Old 09-13-2008, 04:17 PM   #5

5 bucks no way! i gotta get one sometime this week.
Old 09-13-2008, 04:18 PM   #6
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
sweet. how do you like the album??
From what my buddy tells me, there isn't anything on the hard copy that wasn't in the pirated copy I already had. So in answer to your question, I still love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
5 bucks no way! i gotta get one sometime this week.
I'm pretty sure it was only a one day sale.
Old 09-13-2008, 04:19 PM   #7

Damn it
Old 09-14-2008, 08:38 AM   #8
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i picked it up last night...so far, the first couple songs kinda remind me of st anger/reload..nothing old school yet
Old 09-14-2008, 10:50 AM   #9

well i still have yet to pick it up
Old 09-14-2008, 10:58 AM   #11

well only for new albums and stuff. i dont have itunes anymore so cds are what i do. i know its expensive after awhile though.....
Old 09-14-2008, 12:15 PM   #12
Addicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the rough

Addicted's Tacoma Gallery
I got it and it's about 50/50. I like about half the songs. "Broken, Beat & Scarred" sounds old school great Metallica to me. My favorite song by far on the album. The guitar riffs on it are great. James voice in some of the songs is bad.
Old 09-14-2008, 12:30 PM   #13
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
People still pay for music?
I only pay for stuff that I want a hard copy for. I only have about 15 CDs in my collection, versus the 13 gigs of music on my hard drive.
Old 09-14-2008, 05:24 PM   #14
pucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11b infantry
Name: Mike
pucksniper's Tacoma Gallery
i bought it.......... like it very much....... saw them in 83 with cliff and mustaine
Old 09-14-2008, 08:25 PM   #15

you lucky man.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:50 AM   #16
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
I got it two weeks ago & can't stop listening to it.....I love it!
Old 09-15-2008, 11:52 AM   #17
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted View Post
I got it and it's about 50/50. I like about half the songs. "Broken, Beat & Scarred" sounds old school great Metallica to me. My favorite song by far on the album. The guitar riffs on it are great. James voice in some of the songs is bad.
Yea, bad ass song! That's my favorite too.....
Old 09-15-2008, 12:39 PM   #18
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
I only pay for stuff that I want a hard copy for. I only have about 15 CDs in my collection, versus the 13 gigs of music on my hard drive.
lmao I have 100+gigs and if I want a hard copy blank CD's are only 20cents or so.....

I just downloaded it today at work. Needless to say I'm not very impressed with it. Maybe if I burn it to disc to play in the car on the way home it'll grow on me. Either way, I'm gland I didn't pay for it.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:13 PM   #19
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
People still listen to Metallica?
Old 09-15-2008, 02:18 PM   #20
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
ninja_taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
People still listen to Metallica?
i stopped listenin to them
however, when i heard new single i decided to get new cd... i really like it. sounds a lot better than the other shit they recently came out with