Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

R.I.P. Mike Starr

Old 03-08-2011, 04:27 PM   #1
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
R.I.P. Mike Starr

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/08/mike-s...on-painkiller/

Old 03-08-2011, 04:32 PM   #2
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3px0m1Y9Tuc

This song popped in my head when i read the headline for some reason.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:33 PM   #3
Infantry11b is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfantry11b is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfantry11b is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfantry11b is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfantry11b is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfantry11b is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfantry11b is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfantry11b is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfantry11b is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfantry11b is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfantry11b is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Former Active Duty 10th Mtn Div. now Army National Guard HHC 2/108 Infantry
Infantry11b's Tacoma Gallery
While I can feel for the family, I have a hard time feeling for someone who lives that drug filled lifestyle. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:34 PM   #4
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
him and Lane are rocking the fuck out up there........

Rest in Peace
Old 03-08-2011, 04:50 PM   #5
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infantry11b View Post
While I can feel for the family, I have a hard time feeling for someone who lives that drug filled lifestyle. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
X2, RIP.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:52 PM   #6
Itlodot is on a distinguished road
Itlodot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X 2 million
Old 03-08-2011, 05:23 PM   #7
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yes and yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
him and Lane are rocking the fuck out up there........
Rest in Peace
him and lane are shooting heroine with the devil. just cause they had some good music, doesnt make them good people. they both had talent and threw it away for a good time.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:28 PM   #8
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
greg i know....let's hope they went up there regardless
Old 03-08-2011, 05:30 PM   #9
moe1967 is on a distinguished road
moe1967's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3px0m1Y9Tuc

This song popped in my head when i read the headline for some reason.
A truly amazing performance right there! You just don't see performances like that anymore. sad.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:38 PM   #11
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Lol. Aren't you always posting his videos?
Old 03-08-2011, 05:42 PM   #12
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
StormTrooper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Who gives a shit where they went...........they're not here now, that's all we know.
You're a dick
Old 03-08-2011, 05:51 PM   #14
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
just don't hear music made like that anymore.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:53 PM   #15

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Who gives a shit where they went...........they're not here now, that's all we know.
yeah im not so sure there is a heaven or a hell....anyone have proof?
Old 03-08-2011, 05:54 PM   #16
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Oh wow. I defiantly needed that. I had no idea who he was and I'm an Alice in Chains lover. I just fail at life.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:54 PM   #17

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormTrooper View Post
You're a dick
he's being real....that's all

lesson here is that legal drugs are bad kids
Old 03-08-2011, 05:55 PM   #18

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ask Charlie Seen
hahahahah!!!!!!!!! that dude.....
Old 03-08-2011, 05:57 PM   #19

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that don't last forever
something's gotta turn out right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXhtm...eature=related
i have the whole unplugged on dvd....and my surround sound blare's
Old 03-08-2011, 06:06 PM   #20

Quote:
Ask Charlie Seen
........Oh come on! You just had to do it......didn't you!