Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What are you reading?

Old 09-14-2008, 07:54 AM   #1
Robbie will become famous soon enoughRobbie will become famous soon enough

Robbie's Tacoma Gallery
What are you reading?

Me, I reading the classic sci-fi novel Planet of the Apes.
Old 09-14-2008, 07:59 AM   #2
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Beowulf for AP Literature YAYAYAY PlEaSe PuT a BulLeT iN mY hEaD
Old 09-14-2008, 08:01 AM   #3
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
I am re-reading two books currenlty....

I Hope they serve beer in hell~by Tucker Max (Funniest book i have ever read)

The Divine Comedy ~ by Dante Alighieri (Just a great all around read for people that are open minded about the ideas of Hell, Heaven and Purgatory)
Old 09-14-2008, 10:03 AM   #4
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
im reading Slaughterhouse five by Kurt Vonnegut. its about the dresden bombings of WWII
Old 09-14-2008, 10:08 AM   #6
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^^^thats always good.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:37 PM   #9

^^those dont count
Old 09-14-2008, 02:21 PM   #10
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Configuring Windows Vista Client.........working on my MCSA certification by end of year
Yeah it's EXCITING material
Old 09-14-2008, 04:19 PM   #11
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
Configuring Windows Vista Client.........working on my MCSA certification by end of year
Yeah it's EXCITING material
Yeah my one of my old network team members & best friend loved to read Cisco books whenever we travelled together. He'd call bugging our regional cisco field engineer for all the material he could get his hands on..... I finally got him to read a fictional book, the bleachers by John Grisham.

As for me, I got two going right now, The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale and 4th of July by James Patterson.
Old 09-14-2008, 04:27 PM   #12
Sir Anal Loin of Beef
Dcrooks84 has a spectacular aura aboutDcrooks84 has a spectacular aura about

Dcrooks84's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Dcrooks84
Just finished House of Leaves again. It's by Mark Z. Danielewski. Best book I have ever read, I've read it five times now. My lovely wife just got me the entire seven book collection of The Chronicles of Narnia and I'm about to get started on them.
Old 09-14-2008, 04:30 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
im reading Slaughterhouse five by Kurt Vonnegut. its about the dresden bombings of WWII
good shit man

i love Kurt's work

as for me and reading...i dont do much of it...i read the toyota 4wd mag that comes to the house and i have some stephen king books ive been meaning to read...but i just dont find myself with a lot of time i want to devote to reading
Old 09-14-2008, 04:30 PM   #14
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
Always reading and re-reading Col. John Plasters, The Ultimate Sniper.

Working on thumbnail range estimation, range estimation through mil-dot, elevation compensation for bullet drop, doping the wind.

Memorizing drop for each change in range.
Old 09-14-2008, 04:34 PM   #15
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Reading up on some stuff about them Civic SIs.

Gas has gone up over $4 a gallon here now. Ugh.