Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Lets see your tattoos

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-30-2013, 10:12 PM   #301
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
Any of y'all ever add to a previous tat? How'd it turn out
yes, i had a few pieces on my arm(its on the previous page) and added the "rest of the sleeve" to it, and it blends right in, looks just like it was all done in one sitting. just have an artist who knows what hes doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
I want a tattoo(somewhere on one of my arms) but I don't know what I want yet. Since I plan on bulking up a little bit this year, should I wait for my arms to bigger? I've heard that the tattoo would stretch and not look right
not necessarily. imo, youll be fine to get them now and bulk up, they'll stretch, but in a good way.

better to get more fit then it would be to say get a leg tattoo when your 500 pounds and lose 300 pounds, then it would look like shit.

if that makes sense.

ive been tattooed since i was 16 and have been doing p90x slowly but surely and am not concerend at all of my tattoos disforming so to speak
Old 03-30-2013, 10:16 PM   #302
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! I'm about 6'2 155-160 so I just wanna get some meat on my bones really lol
Old 03-30-2013, 10:30 PM   #303
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery

original artwork done by alex pardee
Old 03-30-2013, 10:32 PM   #304
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post

Scooby doo?
Old 03-30-2013, 10:33 PM   #305
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbcm12 View Post
Scooby doo?
correct
Old 03-30-2013, 10:49 PM   #306
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
correct
That's sick, I'm planning todo my forearms right now so I'm in here. I don't have much from my childhood todo anything like that with but fuck that's tight. You should feel good, I love when people compliment my arm. Makes me feel less of a "thug" to others.
Old 03-30-2013, 10:52 PM   #307
Pabst knows best

thanks i get tons of compliments for it.. i wish people really knew more the artists work though, i love that people like my tattoo but if they knew what else the artist could do that would be even cooler!
http://www.zerofriends.com/
he has tons of other stuff
Old 04-11-2013, 11:04 AM   #308
Crème fraîche.
ScissorMeTimbers is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Staff Sergeant - Electronic Warfare
Name: Matt
ScissorMeTimbers's Tacoma Gallery
Artwork by Dave Koenig

My Samurai backpiece (entire left side of my back)

My Japanese chest to half sleeve (just had my first session to make it a full sleeve)

All work done by Dave Koenig @ Liquid Courage in Omaha, NE. Here is a link to his portfolio, he does some bad ass work.

http://dkoenigart.com/

I'll post more as my full sleeve gets finished.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:07 AM   #309
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Pardee is fucking awesome.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:18 AM   #310
Justroc is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
Justroc's Tacoma Gallery
My first tattoo, Fish Hook :d

Old 04-11-2013, 04:23 PM   #311
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Going to see my guy tomorrow after work to throw some ideas his way of what I want to add to my leg to make it more of a sock, can't wait! Been almost a year since I got some ink and got the itch real bad, lol.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:13 PM   #312
City Slicker
ZeroX is on a distinguished road

Name: Anthony
ZeroX's Tacoma Gallery
I love Tats. so heres the thread revival
half sleeve

right side

left hip(most recent)

i have a half sleeve on my leg too, but im getting it covered, all my other work is traditional, my leg doesnt go so i'm going to cover it.
Old 05-10-2013, 05:18 PM   #313
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Getting work done right now on my sock. My artist just handed me his iPad and was like, here ya go have fun. Let ya know when I'm done. Lol
Old 05-12-2013, 01:37 PM   #314

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Here's what I added to my Marvel Zombie sock Friday night.

Old 05-17-2013, 11:26 PM   #315
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
In side of arm 99% finished

A few more sessions and my sleeve is done Lets see your tattoos-uploadfromtaptalk1368858356966.jpg
Old 05-17-2013, 11:31 PM   #316

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnGreased Fist View Post
In side of arm 99% finished

A few more sessions and my sleeve is done Attachment 213133
Any pictures of it all? I'm really loving the blues and whites! I remember getting my sleeve and the elbow and wrist close to my hand was the worst! And the inside of my arm right into the armpit. I know a lot of people say the inside of the arm hurts a lot but it didn't bother me that much. Guess it just depends on your nerve endings. Im working on my sock right now and the calf is a bitch!!! The shin wasn't bad at all, I actually didn't feel a lot of it but fuck does the calf hurt! lol
Old 05-17-2013, 11:48 PM   #317
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
There's some outline pics back a page or two. I haven't posted to many pics of the progress lattly waiting for it to be done before I really show it off. My friend who is doing it is just killing it super stoked so far.

And I know all about socks. Both my legs are fully covered from above the knee and one from toes to above the knee fun times
Old 05-18-2013, 12:22 AM   #318
Peanut Butter and Jaaaaaaaammmmmmm!!
t.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: If I told ya, I'd have to kill you...
Name: Ted
t.hornstra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScissorMeTimbers View Post

My Samurai backpiece (entire left side of my back)

My Japanese chest to half sleeve (just had my first session to make it a full sleeve)

All work done by Dave Koenig @ Liquid Courage in Omaha, NE. Here is a link to his portfolio, he does some bad ass work.

http://dkoenigart.com/

I'll post more as my full sleeve gets finished.

That looks good dude, I lived in japan for 3 years and have been wanting to get a chest/half sleeve. can't get myself to decide on a design yet though
Old 05-21-2013, 04:45 PM   #319
PineappleGrenade is on a distinguished road

Name: Zach
PineappleGrenade's Tacoma Gallery
One I got over the weekend. Less then 12 hours old in this photo:

Products Discussed in this Thread