Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Lets see your tattoos

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-11-2013, 08:30 PM   #421
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. Got a couple questions to ask y'all when I get off work shortly
Old 09-11-2013, 08:43 PM   #422
seedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant future

Name: norman
seedless024's Tacoma Gallery
a few of mine
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see your tattoos-7870_4715729866014_1596653040_n-1-.jpg   Lets see your tattoos-1010901_4715758186722_1112429117_n.jpg   Lets see your tattoos-1012109_4715727905965_1676720332_n.jpg   Lets see your tattoos-l_cea3e49f7fc74bf09f59d046a45f9a70.jpg   Lets see your tattoos-l_e79c9fecac624eb486eff9a64b8e28a4.jpg  

Old 09-11-2013, 08:44 PM   #423
seedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant future

a few more lol
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see your tattoos-487623_520519531344108_754462414_n.jpg   Lets see your tattoos-936387_531404026922325_662078027_n.jpg   Lets see your tattoos-995660_531403940255667_1925623934_n.jpg   Lets see your tattoos-995827_531404120255649_328907981_n.jpg  
Old 09-11-2013, 08:46 PM   #424

ahh finally found the last one
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see your tattoos-sdc11013_1024.jpg  
Old 09-11-2013, 08:54 PM   #425
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Okay my question is for the guys with sleeves and half sleeves.

Should you workout and get your arm muscular before getting a half sleeve started or can you work on getting buff after? Does it really affect the tattoo appearance or no?

I'd like to get started on a bio mechanical half sleeve soon (been waiting 2 years) but not sure if I should hit the gym now or if after is okay.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:05 PM   #426
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Heres mine. I love the mountains more than anything, cept my cat photo bombing me.
Lets see your tattoos-img_00000145.jpg
Couple hrs yet.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:07 PM   #427
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post

Should you workout and get your arm muscular before getting a half sleeve started or can you work on getting buff after? Does it really affect the tattoo appearance or no?

I'd like to get started on a bio mechanical half sleeve soon (been waiting 2 years) but not sure if I should hit the gym now or if after is okay.
Wont matter.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:09 PM   #428
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
Wont matter.
It won't like stretch or change shape if my bicep gets more defined?
Old 09-11-2013, 09:14 PM   #429
VA6DCO

I asked the same question. I was told, it might fade like it would with age a lil bit faster.

Don't live your life around a tattoo, tattoo around your life.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:15 PM   #430
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
That's a good question, any one have an answer?
All I know is I got plenty of stretch marks on my arms and got a tattoo on top of them hurt a bit more then the non scarred skin, and the ink looks a little wrinkly. Not sure how relevant it is but just an idea if you lose/gain weight rapidly. So maybe be were you wanna be when you get them?
But get what you want, if it changes well it'll happen anyway
Old 09-11-2013, 09:18 PM   #431
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
I asked the same question. I was told, it might fade like it would with age a lil bit faster.

Don't live your life around a tattoo, tattoo around your life.
Well good thing is that it would mainly be black,brown, and other dark shades so touch ups should be easy I'm thinking.

I just know a tattoo is 1000x easier to put on than off so figured I'd ask my curiosity question before going to get started
Old 09-11-2013, 10:32 PM   #432
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well good thing is that it would mainly be black,brown, and other dark shades so touch ups should be easy I'm thinking.

I just know a tattoo is 1000x easier to put on than off so figured I'd ask my curiosity question before going to get started
i had that worry too, I didnt want to get one and then start my workout regimen and get bigger and wider and have a stretched tattoo but from what im told is that you cant really do much damage because of the amount needed to actually stretch a tattoo, Worst comes to worse you need a touch up in a couple months after training.

Also Shading in my opinion was the worst part of the touch up. Shit hurt.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:36 AM   #433
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Glad I don't have to worry about this problem since I'm just naturally buff.

Actually I asked the same question to the guy that does mine but it was actually the reverse of what you are talking about. My arms aren't huge but I've got definition in my arms and as I age (44 now) I was thinking that going through the reverse process of losing some muscle might make the tattoo appear different. Since the rest of my tattoo will be from the elbow to the wrist it shouldn't be any different at all. In your case I would think that you wouldn't notice any difference unless you are going to just go nuts and get massive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Also Shading in my opinion was the worst part of the touch up. Shit hurt.
No shit! I had mine touched up in a couple parts and that was worse than getting the original tattoo. Wonder why?
Old 09-12-2013, 08:44 AM   #434
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

you should be hitting the gym every day... what are you a girl?
Old 09-12-2013, 08:53 AM   #435
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
you should be hitting the gym every day... what are you a girl?
When you work hands on every day (welding), you really don't have motivation to go use your arms even more after work lol.

And none of my friends are exactly 'go-getters' so I have no one to workout with
Old 09-12-2013, 09:01 AM   #436
D.ont I.nsult C.razy K.illers
KevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Kev
KevbekTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Picture of mine right after i got it a little over a year ago. Its on my right rib cage. (I have an obsession for eyes in my art, i drew this)
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see your tattoos-img_1145.jpg  
Old 09-12-2013, 09:56 AM   #437
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
When you work hands on every day (welding), you really don't have motivation to go use your arms even more after work lol.

And none of my friends are exactly 'go-getters' so I have no one to workout with
that motivation is hard to find sometimes my friend .. but when you do.. its addicting
Old 09-12-2013, 10:00 AM   #438
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
that motivation is hard to find sometimes my friend .. but when you do.. its addicting
Oh I know. I used to work out religiously. Then I graduated, friends moved away, got diff friends, got new job, etc. I miss it but really don't like lifting weights alone so maybe once I goto college I can find a workout partner.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:02 AM   #439
Stormtrooper

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh I know. I used to work out religiously. Then I graduated, friends moved away, got diff friends, got new job, etc. I miss it but really don't like lifting weights alone so maybe once I goto college I can find a workout partner.
its hard to balance time and schedule... ive tried and now I just hit it alone... but back on track

going to get some artwork done up to get my right arm sleeved
Old 09-12-2013, 01:43 PM   #440
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

It really shouldn't matter, I don't really seeing anyones arms drastically changing enough to stretch out or ruin a tattoo unless you become extremely overwieght or something. Just FYI, tattooing on muscular areas tend to hurt more than fatty areas.

Products Discussed in this Thread