Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Lets see your tattoos

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2013, 08:57 AM   #581
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
lol i wish i could figure out how to flip it, i couldnt steal it from facebook since my dad doesnt know yet
Old 11-01-2013, 09:42 AM   #582
13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Brat
Name: Jerry
13SilverStreakTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
lol i wish i could figure out how to flip it, i couldnt steal it from facebook since my dad doesnt know yet
FIFY
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see your tattoos-octo.jpg  
Old 11-01-2013, 09:44 AM   #583
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13SilverStreakTRD View Post
FIFY
thanks!

Old 11-18-2013, 04:30 PM   #584
TRDTRUCK11 has a spectacular aura aboutTRDTRUCK11 has a spectacular aura aboutTRDTRUCK11 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nick
TRDTRUCK11's Tacoma Gallery

Gettysburg sleeve done!!
Old 11-18-2013, 04:56 PM   #585
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
thinking about gettin Jack the Pumpkin King somewhere
Old 11-19-2013, 09:38 AM   #586
zimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant future

zimm52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDTRUCK11 View Post

Gettysburg sleeve done!!
nice!!!!!!!!!!! how many hours?
Old 11-23-2013, 11:10 AM   #587
TRDTRUCK11 has a spectacular aura aboutTRDTRUCK11 has a spectacular aura aboutTRDTRUCK11 has a spectacular aura about

TRDTRUCK11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimm52 View Post
nice!!!!!!!!!!! how many hours?
Took about 50 hrs
Old 11-23-2013, 05:48 PM   #588
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDTRUCK11 View Post
Took about 50 hrs
I remember when I was getting my sleeve done. I was moving away and wanted to get it finished by the same guy before I left so I ended up bein in the chair every Sunday for about 6 hours for 2 months. Never realized how many hours it took until I look back on it.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:29 AM   #589
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Added color outline, Cause im badass.

Old 12-05-2013, 10:17 AM   #590
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
New ink

Other ink
Old 12-10-2013, 08:04 PM   #591
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Going with a friend to get his half sleeve finished tomorrow.. Trying to think of a tattoo I could get while waiting lol. Maybe a Toyota symbol somewhere random. Just because.
Old 12-11-2013, 04:27 PM   #592
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My friend from today
Old 12-11-2013, 07:35 PM   #593
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
That's slick.
Old 12-11-2013, 07:53 PM   #594
DerpWerx Fab

Haha yea it came out pretty cool. Thinking about copying him but with imports. Like Datsun, Silvia, skyline, supra, etc. etc.
Old 01-04-2014, 03:41 PM   #595
DerpWerx Fab

Bump!
Old 01-07-2014, 03:42 PM   #596
DerpWerx Fab

If I was a chick I'd so get a watercolor tatt like this. Crazy art.
Old 01-28-2014, 05:38 PM   #597
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see your tattoos-uploadfromtaptalk1390959488004.jpg
Old 01-28-2014, 05:38 PM   #598
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Been a wile since I've been on here. Still working on this damn thing
Old 01-28-2014, 06:52 PM   #599

Old 02-07-2014, 10:45 AM   #600
Only women shave beneath the neck.
Tribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Tribull's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnGreased Fist View Post
You've got some nice ink man.

Products Discussed in this Thread