Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

I'm in love!

Old 03-16-2011, 09:41 AM   #1
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in love!

With my truck. lol She's always there for me, starts right up, does what I need her to do (cept make sammiches). Its been bad weather here and she gets around just like a normal day....

That is all.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:30 AM   #2
j.o.w.c.o.
tbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Terra
tbone12's Tacoma Gallery
awesome!
Old 03-16-2011, 10:32 AM   #3
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone12 View Post
awesome!
She definitely is.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:35 AM   #4
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
LOL, nice. I love how you quoted yourself too!
Old 03-16-2011, 10:36 AM   #5
j.o.w.c.o.
tbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tbone12's Tacoma Gallery
so you're still in the honeymoon phase of your relationship? just remember...all girls are crazy! they may not be completely crazy, but there is definitely a hint in all of us!
Old 03-16-2011, 10:36 AM   #6

Law Enforcement:
Oh in my sig?
Old 03-16-2011, 10:37 AM   #7

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
so you're still in the honeymoon phase of your relationship? just remember...all girls are crazy! they may not be completely crazy, but there is definitely a hint in all of us!
She's been crazy a few times, but it was kinda my fault...we worked it out though! Still sucks she can't make sammiches.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:37 AM   #8
zimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant future

zimm52's Tacoma Gallery
and most importantly,she doesnt talk back.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:38 AM   #9
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron1mcc View Post
Oh in my sig?
Lips ARE a non-factor. Now horse teeth? Yikes
Old 03-16-2011, 10:40 AM   #10

Law Enforcement:
I've beat her up a few times, she hangs in there, never said a word. Speaking of beating her up, I've got a dent for an ice heap in my passenger side door...no crease or anything, I wanna get rid of it without spending too much but not quite sure how. Its right in the bottom front of the rear passenger side..I'm thinking suction cup? Any ideas?
Old 03-16-2011, 10:42 AM   #11
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've beat her up a few times, she hangs in there, never said a word. Speaking of beating her up, I've got a dent for an ice heap in my passenger side door...no crease or anything, I wanna get rid of it without spending too much but not quite sure how. Its right in the bottom front of the rear passenger side..I'm thinking suction cup? Any ideas?
I would try the suction cup first. Can't hurt...
Old 03-16-2011, 10:43 AM   #13

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryWi View Post
Lips ARE a non-factor. Now horse teeth? Yikes
And/or braces...
Old 03-16-2011, 10:45 AM   #15
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Holy shit! Proof!
Old 03-16-2011, 10:46 AM   #16

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCooter View Post
oh yeah definitely not...can anyone say meat grinder!!
Just thinking about that makes it hurt. I'd hate to be the guy thats gotta go to the doc cuz his girl got her braces stuck down there....
Old 03-16-2011, 10:53 AM   #17
j.o.w.c.o.

tbone12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Holy shit! Proof!
thats right! all girls are crazy, you just have to learn how to control your crazy! dont get me wrong though, its the same for guys too. all guys are a-holes, but again you just have to learn to control it. if everyone could just accept these things as truths, we could better understand the opposite sex
Old 03-16-2011, 11:00 AM   #18

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
thats right! all girls are crazy, you just have to learn how to control your crazy! dont get me wrong though, its the same for guys too. all guys are a-holes, but again you just have to learn to control it. if everyone could just accept these things as truths, we could better understand the opposite sex
Old 03-16-2011, 11:00 AM   #19
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
With my truck. lol She's always there for me, starts right up, does what I need her to do (cept make sammiches). Its been bad weather here and she gets around just like a normal day....

That is all.
Sammich making was an X-runner Option
Old 03-16-2011, 11:04 AM   #20

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Sammich making was an X-runner Option
Sucks I'm not goin thru Alberta on my road trip, I'd have your x-runner make me a sammich