1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

PerformanceCenter.com Gripes....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by dually, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Sep 17, 2008 at 5:55 PM
    dually

dually [OP] Low and slow

Member:
    Interstate underpass
    Vehicle:
    '16 Inferno SR5 DCLB
    Well, on Labor Day, performancecenter.com had a killer price on Eibach drop springs and KYB shocks I just couldnt pass up. None of the stuff was on hand, but I was fine with that. So a week passes.. And I see the shipping Invoice from Fedex. The drop-off location was Greenfield, California.. I live in North Dakota. So I called up PerformanceCenter and they did a little checking around and it turns out the shipped it to the wrong location. Oh well big deal, so i inquire whats in that box and its just the shocks. I ask about the springs, they say that they will find out and give me a call the next day. I didnt recieve any call. So I called them for the second time, turns out they are backordered till oct 10th. I cancelled that immediately. They have great customer service, but the shipping dept flat out sucks! And it seems like they dont have very much in stock either. Have you guys had any experiences with them?

Well anyway, the shocks should be here on friday and the drop springs front TireRack.com on monday. Expect to see a lowered mini on Tuesday!:D

Products Discussed in

To Top