Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Real or Fake???

Old 03-23-2011, 06:32 AM   #1
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
Real or Fake???

NO, not THOSE.
Hopefully you all have some pics you can post here that are either questionable or so ridiculously obvious that they are laughable when some people believe them.
Here's the pic that made me think of this:

And here's the story...

This wolf was found just out of Edson , Alberta .. Edson is just east of where
many of our Yellowstone wolves came ( not sure what ‘found’ means.)
Hi… I live in Buck lake Alberta Canada…. 20 min from Drayton Valley where the big wolf was shot… I found more photos of it and its said to weighed 197 pounds… The hunters were said to been baiting bear and the wolf chased off a large bear… we had a malamute husky that was this big.. as big as this wolf… the tracks are from a wolf that been eating our cows 2 or 3 a week… I’m sure if we fed our husky a large calf every couple days he would of been larger than the wolf…
remember the camera angle can make things look bigger… like a hunter sitting behind a elk… makes the elk look bigger… believe it or not my brother who weighed 190 pounds grabbed my cousin who weighed 250 pounds and bench pressed him off the ceiling, he worked the service rigs… any man can easily lift a 200 pound wolf like these men are…
I’ve seen the wolfs twice that have been taking down the cows and they look large to me… wolf hunter are welcome… happy hunting

Old 03-23-2011, 08:41 AM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
beats me. pretty cool though.
Old 03-23-2011, 08:51 AM   #3
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
The guys could be really short?
Old 03-23-2011, 08:53 AM   #4
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Wow thats neat
Old 03-23-2011, 10:48 AM   #6
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
That wolf's head is a little big, but I figure if that guy stands somewhere in the range of 5'7", that dog could just be real. I have a few pictures of my buddies wolf from this last year and it looked big when he held it up. I can assure you, those Canadian wolves are very big dogs
Old 03-23-2011, 07:40 PM   #7
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
I shot a 60lb chihuahua with a pellet gun when I was 10. The kodak 110 instamatic made it look 10lb though.

those camera angles dont make it look bigger than it is imo, he is basically 1' behind it , not 4'.

The camera angle line works when a fisherman extends the 15" trout out to make it look like a small stealhead.
We have lots of shots from behind elk where they dont look bigger, but then a spike or a forked horn can't be talked up to boone and crockett either.
Shots 1&3 of the same guy , why do they look so different in quality?Bear weighed what, 100 or 300 lb? Makes a difference.

Still, the story rings true, or close enough at face value.But I feel like we're trying to be convinced though ,like when my nephew saw a fat cat and knew it was a big porcupine, spent 10 minutes trying to convince me.
Old 03-23-2011, 07:56 PM   #8
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Huskies don't get nearly that big. WTF are those guys smoking? And a wolf chasing off a bear? Dude fuck that.
Old 03-23-2011, 07:59 PM   #9
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-23-2011, 08:00 PM   #10
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Fake .. Looks Photoshoped
Old 03-23-2011, 08:06 PM   #11
TG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Trey
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexAggie View Post
The guys could be really short?
leave it to the agg to find out the truth
Old 03-23-2011, 08:15 PM   #12
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=34797
Old 03-23-2011, 08:23 PM   #13
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
I just also want to add that if I saw one of those out and about I'd promptly shit myself.
Old 03-23-2011, 08:28 PM   #14
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
I just also want to add that if I saw one of those out and about I'd promptly shit myself.
I assure you, you see a wolf in the wild you promptly shit yourself anyway... Have seen, shot at, missed, seen a few wolves shot over the last few years
Old 03-23-2011, 08:32 PM   #15
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, total crap. Why is the guy's camo suit totally crisp and the wolf's fur blurred? That and I have never seen someone sport a shit eating grin while giving themself a hernia before.

If you needed any more "evidence" that this is crap then use what limited knowledge everyone has of wolves- they hunt in packs. A single wolf chasing away a bear is not likely in terms of a wolf taking that kind of personal risk,or that a "large" grizzly was that easily deterred from a free meal.

Oh and the tracks really aren't that big at all. A male German Shepard makes prints that big.
Old 03-23-2011, 08:34 PM   #16
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
it is canada...FAKE!!!!they are always trying to up us.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:12 PM   #18
Local Man
bigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bigburrito's Tacoma Gallery
this is the bear that the wolf was trying to run off. stupied wolf didnt see the shark with the tommy gun and got blasted. for reals

Old 03-23-2011, 11:20 PM   #19
Trauma85 is a name known to allTrauma85 is a name known to allTrauma85 is a name known to allTrauma85 is a name known to allTrauma85 is a name known to allTrauma85 is a name known to all

Name: Tyler
Trauma85's Tacoma Gallery
Im saying real, a friend of mine shot a wolf a couple years ago, hes 6'5" and he held the wolf up like that guy did, and its legs where still touching the ground. Wasnt quiet that giant looking but it was a pretty damn big dog
Old 03-23-2011, 11:27 PM   #20
StatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud of

Name: Joey
StatutoryAPE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigburrito View Post
this is the bear that the wolf was trying to run off. stupied wolf didnt see the shark with the tommy gun and got blasted. for reals

LOL THATS FUNNY SHIT!