1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Most ignorant site I've seen..

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by krimson, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Mar 23, 2011 at 5:12 PM
    ink junky

ink junky I love tacos too!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    TACO LOVER
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 trd off road DC,
    Aero turbine 2525, Snorkel, AFE pro dry drop in filter, BFG 33s, spydertraxwheel spacers :/. Debadged, rebadged black, TW sticker :D, bed lights, rod holders, OEM roof rack, Complete OME lift, bed lined fenders. Armor Tech Off road wrap around HC rear bumper w/ tire carrier swing out. Relentless front aluminum bumper. Le Devil Horns (_)

oh ya? Well I get 2 virgins per tank. :cool:

2. Mar 23, 2011 at 5:14 PM
    brettb

brettb Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Laramie, Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    '99 Tacoma
    niceeeeeee:D

3. Mar 23, 2011 at 5:16 PM
    krimson

krimson [OP] Nothin

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off Road
    OME 3" lift with 885 coils. OME Shocks with TSB 1.5 AAL. 285/75/16 KM2s. XD Hoss 16" wheels. DDM Tuning 6000K HIDs, H10 6000K Fogs. BHLM. Debaged. 20% tint on front windows.
    Noice!! Is that in the after life or present??

4. Mar 23, 2011 at 5:25 PM
    ink junky

ink junky I love tacos too!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    TACO LOVER
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 trd off road DC,
    Aero turbine 2525, Snorkel, AFE pro dry drop in filter, BFG 33s, spydertraxwheel spacers :/. Debadged, rebadged black, TW sticker :D, bed lights, rod holders, OEM roof rack, Complete OME lift, bed lined fenders. Armor Tech Off road wrap around HC rear bumper w/ tire carrier swing out. Relentless front aluminum bumper. Le Devil Horns (_)
  5. Mar 23, 2011 at 5:56 PM
    Tacoyota

Tacoyota senile member

Member:
    North of Cali, South of Canada
    Vehicle:
    08 4wd
    4.56 gears, rear trutrac,DT header, 235/85r16 Duratracs, 2nd filter pulled, inter.wipers, Cruise control, Factory alum. whls/winter tires(2nd set), Afe pro Dry-S , Dumbo eared flaps cut down.
    Sadly, that guy represents what might be 30% of Americans... or self proclaimed Americans. They think its like picking a sports team and bad mouth the rest.

Somehow his verbal vomit contains truth or fact? Perhaps one aspect of fact is true, but the rest of the truth is discarded in favor of portraying a false picture that he prefers. Those 30%ers will tear down our country with thier hate and twisted view. They bad mouth union workers ,but never admit or talk about bad and lazy non union workers.....omg,blame, its spread around? Yea really!

Followers of guy like that, followers of union bashers are nothing more than a lost group of bitter losers looking for thier new Adolf hitler. So funny watching the so called "voice of truth" liers talk about over payed union jobs, and yes there are some .... but they INTENTIONALLY leave out the fact of prevailing wage. Basically , union or not, they make more than the unionized municipal job. 10% more.They omit the truth that in many cities or state jobs , there has been no pay raise for over 20 years like where I work . C.O.L.A at 8% , lucky us , we get 2% then , maybe 3% . Did they tell you that? Hmm , no.
    Simple fact, a union exists due to poor management practices......more for me , none for you,our non union managers often make 6 figure salaries.....but they still focus on union being the villian...tells you how little the union bashers know. Face the truth, pro labor or pro business, they must work together to be effective.

But back on the false prophet of patriotism , consider one aspect of the falling down of USA were seeing. How powerfull are we making China by buying so much of their good , OPEC too for our insatiable appetite for oil. At some point they are due profit for their products, but its up to us to put them in check and say enough is enough. The interesting question is how much of our wealth/earnings are we going to send to them, Then wonder why jobs are overseas. It would almost seem i support his views, I do not. That kind of jackass just knows how to say the right stuff to get half wits in line with him. Easy cause , who doesnt want to be a patriot. Dont follow a troll just because he says patriot, like you have to prove it.

6. Mar 23, 2011 at 6:30 PM
    rme

rme Well-Known Member

Member:
    Savannah
    Vehicle:
    Green TACOMA
    XM, Panasonic Stereo, Headlights,Electric Ant,Toyota Deluxe Wheels, Rhino Lining, Cargo Rails

HELL NO...I love mexican women, mexican food and most of all mexican beer.....

7. Mar 24, 2011 at 2:41 AM
    TacoTabe

TacoTabe Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Northeast PA
    Vehicle:
    '93 pickup
    BartStar?

8. Mar 24, 2011 at 2:56 AM
    2008taco

2008taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    chris
    san diego
    I like how he says there is NO quality difference, and then goes on to say domestic vehicles CANT produce cars of the same quality for the same price. I think he is missing the point, even though he made it....

9. Mar 24, 2011 at 6:12 AM
    TacoAL

TacoAL Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    AL
    The Gunshine State
    Vehicle:
    TC
    None (for now)
    I'm sorry but American car manufactures sell nothing but garbage here in the states. And thats why they are bring in the ones they sell in Europe/Australia and rebadging them as some "Look we are doing better and thanks for the bailout." Asia has dominance in the entry level car market here in the states because their cars ARE better. Small truck wise there is no comparison. I tested out everything under 35k ten years ago and again before I got this truck and everything from the big three was junk. They hand like drunk shopping carts, the build and quality were sub par, the lack of attention to anything other than what it can haul or tow was evident.

About the only thing America makes that is any good are the F250 and the Ram. But last time I checked there are not too many people that can afford to spend 60k plus on a truck.

10. Mar 24, 2011 at 6:22 AM
    Tacoyota

Tacoyota senile member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    08 4wd
    4.56 gears, rear trutrac,DT header, 235/85r16 Duratracs, 2nd filter pulled, inter.wipers, Cruise control, Factory alum. whls/winter tires(2nd set), Afe pro Dry-S , Dumbo eared flaps cut down.
    I agree.
    I think its time for feds to step in and mandate point of manufacture and who made it on every car WINDOW, like the Matrix /aka the vibe. I think if exposed American car makers would do better. Mostly just make people be more informed. Why do better, just show "the flag and the farm field and 3 sweaty guys" commercials every year. Its a proven sales technique.

American cars increas jobs!!!! ..... more mechanics needed to fix them all!! hehe

11. Mar 24, 2011 at 6:29 AM
    05 X-Runner

05 X-Runner Murdered X

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Napa, Nor-Cal. Whine Country U.S.A
    Vehicle:
    BSP 05 X-Runner, 07 TRD Sport Super White
    HVM C/F X-Runner badge 1 of 6 made,P/C'ed black rims,Blacked out Billet Grill,BLHM,HID's,Tinted tail covers, Fog light mod,BFLM,C2C Black eyelids,,C2C 1.75" Front drop 2" rear,C2C Hoodstruts,URD Shortshifter,URD T-CAI.Custom Coupe shiftball, NST Manifold Spacer.. 07 TRD Sport Super White,De-badged,White headlight Mod,Fog light mod,White tail light mod,C2C white eyelids, C2C hood struts

My brother in-law tells me this all the time that buying a toyota is supporting the taliban, but in the 23 years ive been married to his wifes sister ive seen him go through atleast 15 to 20 fords and chevys..

12. Mar 24, 2011 at 6:34 AM
    TacoAL

TacoAL Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    AL
    The Gunshine State
    Vehicle:
    TC
    None (for now)

Good point. However Detroit needs to move ahead with the rest of the world and learn most poeples time is valuable and they would rather spend their commute in something nice along with not spending it under the hood.

13. Mar 24, 2011 at 6:35 AM
    Hondarider08

Hondarider08 "That's what she said..."

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Logan, UT (Originally Pocatello, ID)
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma TRD
    Leveling kit, K&N drop in, and a Loud Ass Stereo :)
    This is a quote directly from the website.

"People love to say, "You can't tell if a car is American-made any more". For those of you too ignorant to figure this out, let me give you a quick tutorial: If it says Ford or Chevrolet or Cadillac, it's American-made. If it says Toyota, Honda, or Mitsubishi, it's Japanese and no matter where it's manufactured, the profit made when it's sold goes straight to Tokyo. Can you figure it out now"

Does this guy live in a hole?? He doesn't count the fact that even though Toyota is a Japanese owned vehicle, a lot of them are MADE in AMERICA. So then that disperses funds to all the workers that make it happen. They know that America builds quality, so they build them here for that exact reason. All the "American" vehicles are outsourced to other countries for cheaper wage. Guess what comes with that? Cheaper quality. God this guy pisses me off. :mad:

14. Mar 24, 2011 at 6:39 AM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Lakeside, Ca / Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now
    Yep, this guy is most def. a tool, He should research where most the parts that make up his "American" built vehicle are from.... moron....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

15. Mar 24, 2011 at 6:58 AM
    Burns

Burns Excellent Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    17 DCSB Off-Road
    Bilstein 5100's @ 2.0", Wheelers 1.5" AAL, 265/75/16 Firestone Destination AT2's
    This guy is off his rocker I am from Detroit and I drive a Toyota, someone shoot me quick, ha ha.

:rofl: My brother in-law works for NJ Transit so I hear his stories some funny shit man.

16. Mar 24, 2011 at 3:44 PM
    Tacoyota

Tacoyota senile member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    08 4wd
    Its like a cross breeding of ignorant liberalism and racial purity hate. I bet he works for an American car company at the corporate level.

17. Mar 24, 2011 at 4:57 PM
    TacoAL

TacoAL Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    AL
    The Gunshine State
    Vehicle:
    TC
    None (for now)
    I bet this guy is not only missing a tooth but flunked out of his first English class when the professor told him no cars allowed. Domain host should have moderators just like forums for this kind of nonsense.

Products Discussed in

To Top