LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Dave Anthony - An American Hero

Old 09-19-2008, 01:05 PM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Dave Anthony - An American Hero

He was demolishing this house but first he decided to drive his pickup onto it.

EDIT: I've decided to make it a contest. Come up with a suitable caption.
Attached Thumbnails
Dave Anthony - An American Hero-dave-anthony.jpg  
Old 09-19-2008, 01:13 PM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
"Occifer, I wasn't driving, I was just parking."
Old 09-19-2008, 01:20 PM   #5
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post

Looks like he's got a touch of frost bite on that drinking hand
he likes his beer very cold
Old 09-19-2008, 02:25 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
"dammit darlene......i teld you all that faincy ruuf parking was fer them uppity folks"