Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

good april fools jokes to do on people!

Old 03-31-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
good april fools jokes to do on people!

hey im looking to do something to my girlfriend tomorrow and not quite sure. i got her really good last year and i would like to do something else really good? anyone have any good ones? and what are you doing to people?
Old 03-31-2011, 02:52 PM   #2
When all else fails read the directions
joerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 18F-5th SFG
Name: Him
joerussell610's Tacoma Gallery
You have to do the plastic wrap on the toilet seat.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:54 PM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by joerussell610 View Post
You have to do the plastic wrap on the toilet seat.

that would be good.... i can get everyone in their house!!! melt butter in the kitchen on the floor so everyone in her house slips and falls on their ass would be funny... her parents would probably kick my ass though. i think i might have to do the wrap...
Old 03-31-2011, 02:56 PM   #4
Tacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to all

Name: Mike
Tacoma206's Tacoma Gallery
put a post it note under the mouse covering the laser on her computer so she thinks it doesn't work. Or take a screen shot of the computer with her windows open and then set it as the background she tries to click on them. Both are super funny to witness.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:57 PM   #5
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Give her a (+)pregnancy test and say you got another girl prego...you might die before you get to say April Fools though...
Old 03-31-2011, 02:59 PM   #6
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Give her a (+)pregnancy test and say you got another girl prego...you might die before you get to say April Fools though...
would not go over well with my girl haha.

Do this its not much of an April fools but hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsE4qEfEfO4
Old 03-31-2011, 03:00 PM   #7
bhh2000 is just really nicebhh2000 is just really nicebhh2000 is just really nicebhh2000 is just really nicebhh2000 is just really nice
Name: Ben
bhh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Things I have done in the past,(Mac) take a screen capture several aplavations open, close everything, hide the dock, download menushade and hide the menu then set that's screen capture as the desktop, the poor person I did this to last year acualy took it in to apple.

What are good pranks for our trucks??

I have disconnected the batterie and or unplugged a few cables under the passenger seat in a seienna to turn the nav system off.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:05 PM   #8
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Send her flowers!!
That would suprise the crap out of most females.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:06 PM   #9
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
maybe not so much of gf prank, but my favorite easy prank is to penny somebody into their room. old college prank my dad taught me years ago. you stick pennies in a door that swings in (so the room theyre in) between the door and the center stop. it puts so much pressure against the actual shaft or lock piston or whatever it's called that they can't turn the knob. so they're locked in.

another fun, easy one - zip tie on the drive shaft. . . . (they start driving) "oh shit what's that noise?!!" the faster they go, the worse it gets! just don't be a jackass and let him/her go all the way to a mechanic lol.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:11 PM   #10
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQzPNT780bs
Old 03-31-2011, 03:12 PM   #11
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
plasti dip her in her sleep.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:14 PM   #12
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
plasti dip her in her sleep.
... I pictured something else...
Old 03-31-2011, 03:19 PM   #13
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
... I pictured something else...
so did i, at first....figure girls are a bit more vane than guys and taking it in the face would be an insult.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:20 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspadaro View Post
win! I tried that on my girlfriend and she was like "i know what youtube is"
Old 03-31-2011, 03:20 PM   #15
Banned
Quote:

this would be good!!!! but i would have to be 20+ feet away to run and have time to say april fools... but where the hell would i get a positive prego test? lol internet?
Old 03-31-2011, 03:21 PM   #16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkuRbDiZRrk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5_aS...feature=fvwrel

These two prank on each other non stop
Old 03-31-2011, 03:22 PM   #17
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
maybe not so much of gf prank, but my favorite easy prank is to penny somebody into their room. old college prank my dad taught me years ago. you stick pennies in a door that swings in (so the room theyre in) between the door and the center stop. it puts so much pressure against the actual shaft or lock piston or whatever it's called that they can't turn the knob. so they're locked in.

another fun, easy one - zip tie on the drive shaft. . . . (they start driving) "oh shit what's that noise?!!" the faster they go, the worse it gets! just don't be a jackass and let him/her go all the way to a mechanic lol.

i dont understand the first one... explain in more detail? put the pennys where?
Old 03-31-2011, 03:22 PM   #18
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
this would be good!!!! but i would have to be 20+ feet away to run and have time to say april fools... but where the hell would i get a positive prego test? lol internet?
to make it a legit prank? knock a girl up in the next few hours.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:24 PM   #19
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
to make it a legit prank? knock a girl up in the next few hours.

okay give me a min......
done! im a fast one...
Old 03-31-2011, 03:26 PM   #20
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
i dont understand the first one... explain in more detail? put the pennys where?
ok you can do this in your home. when a door shuts, two things happen. the shaft is curved so it slides back into the lock and pops into the hole in the door frame right? second, there is that center strip of wood in the middle of the frame to stop the door and prevent access to the the lock. what you do is you shove pennies between that center strip and the actual door. you do it above and below and lock. on some doors you have to stack about 2 or 3 pennies on top of each other in some places. when you do it right, it puts so much pressure on that shaft, the door know wont turn. they will have to shake the hell out of the door to get all the pennies out of the frame on the other side.