Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

am i missing something here??

Old 09-22-2008, 11:28 AM   #1
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
am i missing something here??

haha...nevermind...i dont read...this can be deleted
Old 09-22-2008, 11:30 AM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
haha...nevermind...i dont read...this can be deleted
what can be deleted?
Old 09-22-2008, 11:32 AM   #3
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
are you on drugs or drunk???

stop hanging out with that drunken redneck ND
Old 09-22-2008, 11:33 AM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I think he's just inbred.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:33 AM   #5
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, I'm drinking too. My favorite. OJ and vodka, then sometimes whiskey on rocks.

Good to know I'm not the only one.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:33 AM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
what can be deleted?
this thread can be deleted....i made a post, then saw the answer....then edited the original post...so this can be gone!
Old 09-22-2008, 11:34 AM   #7
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
i think hodge needed his fix and could find where it vanished too
Old 09-22-2008, 11:34 AM   #8
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
this thread can be deleted....i made a post, then saw the answer....then edited the original post...so this can be gone!
yeah, right... these are the posts that make TW classic!
Old 09-22-2008, 11:35 AM   #9
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
He wasn't looking for his MM thread was he?
Old 09-22-2008, 11:37 AM   #10
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
i think hodge needed his fix and could find where it vanished too
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
oh! Hodge got busted!
Old 09-22-2008, 11:38 AM   #11
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
i looked and the whole underground was gone. i only read sections from top to bottom, so i hadnt got to the site posts b4 i was outraged! i guess i need to go ahead and save the pics of boobs mcgee so i can fap anytime i want..lol
Old 09-22-2008, 11:39 AM   #12
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i looked and the whole underground was gone. i only read sections from top to bottom, so i hadnt got to the site posts b4 i was outraged! i guess i need to go ahead and save the pics of boobs mcgee so i can fap anytime i want..lol
I've already got a file marked "Boobs McGee"!
Old 09-22-2008, 11:44 AM   #13
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i guess i need to go ahead and save the pics of boobs mcgee so i can fap anytime i want..lol
"fap" thats funny I've never heard that one.. Will's lady Mcgee should be proud of all the attention. If she knows???
Old 09-22-2008, 02:32 PM   #14
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
"fap" thats funny I've never heard that one.. Will's lady Mcgee should be proud of all the attention. If she knows???
she knows....either will told her or she read my post about tittyfucking her if she needed me too...he said she got embarrased
Old 09-22-2008, 02:34 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
boobs mcgee knows all!!!!!!
Old 09-22-2008, 02:35 PM   #16
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I've already got a file marked "Boobs McGee"!
im working on some more for ya'll fellas!!!
Old 09-22-2008, 03:51 PM   #18
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
well sounds like she's past being embarrassed
good thing too...i'm bring the patron to the meet just for her boobs....i mean her gigantic tits....i mean her
Old 09-22-2008, 05:15 PM   #19

Quote:
good thing too...i'm bring the patron to the meet just for her boobs....i mean her gigantic tits....i mean her
.....just dont make it obvious hodgey!!
Old 09-22-2008, 05:46 PM   #20
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
.....just dont make it obvious hodgey!!
well if u see me walking towards her like frankenstein w/ my hands out front...or making the "O" face...then u'll know