Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Heroes Season 3

Old 09-23-2008, 08:34 AM   #1
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Heroes Season 3

did anybody here watch the Season Premiere last night for the new season of Heroes????

if you missed it NBC has posted episodes one and two on hulu.com
Old 09-23-2008, 08:36 AM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I saw it, but I wasnt' paying close attention. I'll go watch it on hulu this evening. Thanks.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:51 AM   #4
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Finally something on television worth staying at home for.... But Nancy is finding it too violent
Old 09-23-2008, 09:26 AM   #5
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! that was a good season premier. Almost got confusing with all that was going on.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:57 AM   #6
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
i dunno but the speedster girl is cute as heck.
and maybe a girlfriend for Hiro that can move fast enough to hang out with him when he freezes time.
Old 09-23-2008, 12:54 PM   #7
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
i couldn't believe how much information they stuffed into two hours
Old 09-24-2008, 01:53 AM   #8
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
I have it recorded on my DVR. I am planning on watching this weekend.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:16 AM   #9
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Since we are on the topic of TV shows, has anyone checked out the new series Fringe on Fox? If you haven't you need to check it out. You can see the past two episodes on hulu.com if you missed them.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:20 AM   #10
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
I HATE YOU ALL.. They aare just now showing episodes for season 2 over here!