Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

RAUSCH CREEK MEET APRIL 9+10th Picture Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 03:21 AM   #1
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
RAUSCH CREEK MEET APRIL 9+10th Picture Thread

here is a link for everyone to post their pics n videos.....

here is mine....
http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/...0CREEK%202011/
Old 04-11-2011, 05:14 AM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
subbed to see more bumper damage. that tree must have been shaped like a bullet
Old 04-11-2011, 05:25 AM   #4
njfjallday is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
njfjallday's Tacoma Gallery
that shit was sick and scott you are nut man!!!!
Old 04-11-2011, 06:09 AM   #5
navysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11 Bang Bang Infantry
Name: Zach
navysealboy93's Tacoma Gallery
I'll post the ones I got soon.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:22 AM   #6
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics guys, bet that was fun!
Old 04-11-2011, 06:53 AM   #7
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Scott, nice pics I'm going to have to steal some of those if you don't mind.

And thanks again for putting the weekend together, I had a blast. Can't wait to push it harder next time.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:11 AM   #8
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by njfjallday View Post
that shit was sick and scott you are nut man!!!!
thanks hope to see you at the fj. meet at rausch... ill most likely be there....im reparing the truck this week hopefully.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by navysealboy93 View Post
I'll post the ones I got soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody6047 View Post
Nice pics guys, bet that was fun!
hell yea......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Scott, nice pics I'm going to have to steal some of those if you don't mind.

And thanks again for putting the weekend together, I had a blast. Can't wait to push it harder next time.
take away.....
nice wheeling man........your a nut job as i am
Old 04-11-2011, 10:05 AM   #9
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Lazy Yanks!!!

Post some pics in the thread!
i did bitch
Old 04-11-2011, 10:19 AM   #10
BUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt
Name: Anthony
BUB_IROC_Z's Tacoma Gallery
Did I just read that you are going to the FJ meet in two weeks at Rausch? Did you register to go with FJ Northeastern? I am going up there for it with my buddy.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:45 AM   #11
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUB_IROC_Z View Post
Did I just read that you are going to the FJ meet in two weeks at Rausch? Did you register to go with FJ Northeastern? I am going up there for it with my buddy.
no i didnt do anything yet.......i have to do some work to my truck first.....
so it will be a last minute decision
Old 04-11-2011, 11:05 AM   #12
navysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11 Bang Bang Infantry
Name: Zach
navysealboy93's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks again Scott for putting this together.

Go team ARB!

Old 04-11-2011, 11:08 AM   #13
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
take away.....
nice wheeling man........your a nut job as i am
Ha, hardly. All I can think about is the crap I didn't try. Next time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Lazy Yanks!!!

Post some pics in the thread!
Quit your bitchin. I posted some in the other thread before he made this one. You be less lazy and clicky the links.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:30 PM   #14
BUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUB_IROC_Z is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
no i didnt do anything yet.......i have to do some work to my truck first.....
so it will be a last minute decision

It would be cool to meet you if you do go. It would also be nice to not be the only Tacoma up there with all the FJ's
Old 04-11-2011, 07:17 PM   #15
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUB_IROC_Z View Post
Hey man I'll be up there for FJ Northeaster too.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:29 PM   #16
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics guys! Scott I stole a bunch from your photobucket
Old 04-11-2011, 09:53 PM   #17
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Once I get my sliders on and snorkel I will have no excuse to not go to the next meet. Awesome pics guys!

How the hell did that damage happen? Hit something above the allpro bumper? Or did it flex inward?
Old 04-12-2011, 03:40 AM   #18
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
he no wana hang with you
Quote:
Awesome pics guys! Scott I stole a bunch from your photobucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandingCow View Post
Once I get my sliders on and snorkel I will have no excuse to not go to the next meet. Awesome pics guys!

How the hell did that damage happen? Hit something above the allpro bumper? Or did it flex inward?
Old 04-12-2011, 04:48 AM   #19

Quote:
NICE! What trails are you going to run? Did you register with them yet?
Old 04-12-2011, 05:02 AM   #20
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StandingCow View Post

the wind was brutal...