Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

12 to many

Old 05-14-2007, 09:50 AM   #1
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
12 to many

do i really need 13 cup holders? lmao
Old 05-14-2007, 10:26 AM   #2
EvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EvilBetty's Tacoma Gallery
I count 9 in my access cab!
Old 05-14-2007, 11:00 AM   #3
SPOWERS07 is on a distinguished road

SPOWERS07's Tacoma Gallery
i count 4 in my regular cab and its a 2 seater
Old 05-14-2007, 11:14 AM   #4
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
2 in each door (dbl cab)
Old 05-14-2007, 11:17 AM   #5
`

rick's Tacoma Gallery
oh and by the way. the IRS just robbed me. maybe i can sell cup holders
Old 05-14-2007, 03:55 PM   #6
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
well it's really convinient when you have to chaperone kids with their drinks. but i learned a very valuable lesson. "NO FOOD OR DRINKS IN THE DIVA" plus it's a real pain in the woo hah to clean the mess.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:32 AM   #7
EvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EvilBetty's Tacoma Gallery
Yes I'm a huge Monster junkie... but I started waiting till I get to work to crack one open. My girl friend climbed in with one Monday morning... unopened... and it stayed that way.

She was not very happy with me. She told me if I kept it up I'd be sleeping in the truck. My satisfaction with that punishment did not please her to any degree.