Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Fan of Headlamp Revamp= 25% off XPEL products!

Old 04-18-2011, 06:09 AM   #1
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Name: Jacob
HeadlampRevamp's Tacoma Gallery
Fan of Headlamp Revamp= 25% off XPEL products + Free Stuff!

TacomaWorld,

If you have a Facebook account, will you please take a second and "like"/become a fan my business page Headlamp Revamp

If you are an owner of a small business you know just how hard it is to get the word out about your products and services. Advertising is expensive, so I rely heavily on word-of-mouth.

To show my appreciation, if you become a fan of my page I will give you you 25% OFF any XPEL product (Headlight or Paint protection film).

The Run Down:
*Become a fan of Headlamp Revamp's Facebook page

*Receive 25% OFF ANY XPEL product
*Shipping address & facebook name must match.

Xpel offers a lot of really cool and practical products to protect your most prized possession, your Tacoma. Pick something out that you want to get a great discount on!

Links:
Headlamp Revamp's Facebook page
Headlamp Revamp's Website
Xpel's Website (so you can pick which product you want a discount on)

UPDATE:
To generate some interest, in addition to the 25% OFF I'm going to do a GIVEAWAY of an Xpel product!

Product: Door Sill Guards

To get in on the drawing:

**Join my facebook page (it will take you 2 seconds)
**Send me a PM saying you did so
**On May 15th, I will select a winner at random to receive the prize!

Thanks!

Jacob @ Headlamp Revamp
Old 04-18-2011, 10:04 AM   #2
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
bump!!!
Old 04-19-2011, 05:08 AM   #4
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Thanks for the support guys!
Old 04-19-2011, 10:26 AM   #5
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
bump!
Old 04-22-2011, 12:59 PM   #6

Lets get this back to the top.

To generate some interest I'm going to do a GIVEAWAY of an Xpel product!

Product: Door Sill Guards

To get in on the drawing:

Join my facebook page
Send me a PM saying you did so
On May 15th, I will select a winner at random to receive the prize!
Old 04-22-2011, 09:29 PM   #7

Firefighter:
bump!
Old 04-24-2011, 05:52 PM   #8

No one wants free stuff?
Old 04-24-2011, 06:00 PM   #9
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP!
Old 04-26-2011, 07:34 AM   #10

Honest question, do you want free stuff?
Old 04-26-2011, 11:37 AM   #11

Firefighter:
You peeps are crazy if you dont want free stuff! free stuff is awesome! especially if your a college kid!
Old 05-13-2011, 08:48 AM   #13

2 more days people!!!

I need at least 15 people in order to give away a free product.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:50 AM   #14

Ok guys, I didn't get enough members like my facebook page in order to the drawing for a free product.

Any suggestions on how to generate more interest in Xpel products among Tacoma owners?
Old 05-16-2011, 08:18 AM   #15
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadlampRevamp View Post
Ok guys, I didn't get enough members like my facebook page in order to the drawing for a free product.

Any suggestions on how to generate more interest in Xpel products among Tacoma owners?
Craigslist, just a thought. GL