1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lazy people piss me off

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Russell F, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Apr 18, 2011 at 11:11 PM
    Nightstr

Nightstr Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Felipe
    Sacramento CA
    Vehicle:
    05 prerunner sr5
    BLHM BLWM 3" TOUGH COUNTRY LIFT TRD SEAT COVERS THULE RACK M/T KM2 265/65/16
    Well said.:thumbsup:

2. Apr 18, 2011 at 11:12 PM
    stevenstaco

stevenstaco B A N N E D

Member:
    First Name:
    steven
    sacramento ca
    Vehicle:
    o7 trd sport sr5 4x4/06 4runner sr5 4x4
    1.5 aal,Tacomaworld sticker,Blacked out tail lights,bhlm,.dumped exhaust,relocated 7 pin ,rear diff breather mod,bed lights,hella 500s behind the grill,plastidipped lower vallance,mag light mod,debadged,black billit grill,bedmat mod,airaid intake,vynil armrests and back rests,tailgate theft mod, ipod interface,backseat cargo mod,front 5100s
    i hate nightstr cause hes lazy and hes an american citizen

3. Apr 18, 2011 at 11:13 PM
    Nightstr

Member:
    First Name:
    Felipe
    Sacramento CA
    Vehicle:
    05 prerunner sr5
    ^ Bahaha! Im in a union so I can be lazy and not loose my job.:D

4. Apr 18, 2011 at 11:17 PM
    S.B.

S.B. Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    15 Taco
    LT, Glass, CBI Front bumper, NWTI Rear bumper, 35s
    With out teacher unions the teachers will be fucked even worse. My mom (teaching over 25 years) still gets fuck by the school district. I cn't imagine what it would be like with out unions (at least for teachers).

My theory is that all these lazy ass mother fuckers need fired and deported and the hard workers need to keep/ get the jobs and become the citizens. Fuck the lazy ass mother fuckers!!!!!!!!!

5. Apr 18, 2011 at 11:21 PM
    stevenstaco

stevenstaco B A N N E D

Member:
    First Name:
    steven
    sacramento ca
    Vehicle:
    1.5 aal,Tacomaworld sticker,Blacked out tail lights,bhlm,.dumped exhaust,relocated 7 pin ,rear diff breather mod,bed lights,hella 500s behind the grill,plastidipped lower vallance,mag light mod,debadged,black billit grill,bedmat mod,airaid intake,vynil armrests and back rests,tailgate theft mod, ipod interface,backseat cargo mod,front 5100s
    my opinion teachers unions are one of the worst unions there is.......lazy motherfuckers as you say cant get fired with tenure

6. Apr 18, 2011 at 11:24 PM
    S.B.

S.B. Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    15 Taco
    They can get fired, its just you need to raise a big stink about it. There is plenty of good teachers out there. High school teachers seem to be the worst.

7. Apr 18, 2011 at 11:25 PM
    Nightstr

Member:
    First Name:
    Felipe
    Sacramento CA
    Vehicle:
    05 prerunner sr5
    ^ Amen Brother!

8. Apr 18, 2011 at 11:26 PM
    stevenstaco

stevenstaco B A N N E D

Member:
    First Name:
    steven
    sacramento ca
    Vehicle:
    its very difficult to get fired ...I agree there are some great teachers out there and some terrible ones ...public unions suck

9. Apr 18, 2011 at 11:33 PM
    S.B.

S.B. Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    15 Taco
    Its the lazy people that make unions look like shit. If these lazy fucker were all gone/ dead/ erased from existence then you would think unions were just fine. I agree with the point that lazy fucktards should not have the job they do. Its not the union's fault that they are lazy. Yes without unions these lazy asses would not have a job, but also even more good employees would also not have a job. Just think if we did not have welfare.

10. Apr 18, 2011 at 11:38 PM
    stevenstaco

stevenstaco B A N N E D

Member:
    First Name:
    steven
    sacramento ca
    Vehicle:
    wrong it is the unions faults people arent judged by merit only by seniority.

11. Apr 18, 2011 at 11:40 PM
    Dmonkey

Dmonkey Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Branden
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    VZN159L (2002 DC)
    Eibach height adjust shocks in front, KYB monomax shocks in the back. Stock springs front and back. Level 8 MK6 10mm offset wheels on Cooper ATP tires (stock size)
    To the OP: Tell your dad, if he's the boss that means you'll be the boss one day and you need to step up and get his ass booted because that is protecting your future.

I'm currently looking for work, every time i go in and introduce myself to a manager, they always talk to me like I'm a piece of shit, like I'm wasting their time. At first i was very annoyed at this because I'm a hard worker, but then I realized, each manager i talk to, talks to hundreds of people who are milking the system who go in and "look" for work just to say they are.

I also have a BIG problem with employers. It used to be graduate HS and go to college because without a degree you will be nothing in life. Well good freakin luck trying to get employment if you have to move somewhere new between your AA/AS to your BA/BS degrees. No one wants to hire people with degrees, you'll "cost them too much" or "we can't pay you what you deserve." Welcome to 2011, your education is now a liability.

12. Apr 19, 2011 at 12:08 AM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Lakeside, Ca / Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now
    Well then I guess anything south of Sacramento is now Mexico, its totally opposite down here & you're right they don't go to the doctors because they don't have health care, they show up at the emergency rooms (which for the most part by law have to accept anyone & provide care regardless of ability to pay) so no healthcare program needed.. (Hmm, wonder whos picking up the tab..:rolleyes:)

& though it sounds shitty to say, but you can go to any hospital ER around san diego & you'll be looking long & hard for those "American citizens" abusing the system..

13. Apr 19, 2011 at 12:12 AM
    Dmonkey

Dmonkey Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Branden
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    VZN159L (2002 DC)
    Eibach height adjust shocks in front, KYB monomax shocks in the back. Stock springs front and back. Level 8 MK6 10mm offset wheels on Cooper ATP tires (stock size)
    go yo any ER in SoCal and it's the same story

14. Apr 19, 2011 at 4:21 AM
    Russell F

Russell F [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Russell
    Madison Florida
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5 Off Road
    Removed mudflaps, 14" shorty, weatherteck floor mats, interior floorboard blue led
    @dmonkey, I understand why you would have a problem with employers but my dad is in charge of the buisness side of the opperation. Our field boss is incharge of the work we do, but I see where you are coming from, I mentioned it to and they are going to talk with him.

15. Apr 19, 2011 at 5:40 AM
    Range 44

Range 44 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    2008 FJ TTE
    Yeah im sure immigrants dont go to the Doctors office intentionally, which helps them carry sicknesses and disease. But what they will do is show up at the emergency hospital with an arm cut off and no insurance from "working sooo hard." Figured you were in a union from the comment about your co-workers.

16. Apr 19, 2011 at 5:47 AM
    rjclemen

rjclemen Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Riley
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    07 Pre Runner The good looking Blue
    Tint, Bed Cover, HIDs, stubby antenna, double din system, debagded, All Terrain bedside stickers.
    Being in the field of construction from the management (office) side. We love migrant workers. We do have to make sure they are compeletely legal in all aspects. They have a different work ethic and they make sure the job is done completely right the first time. I have had fewer issues with migrant workers than I have with union/(Merican) workers.

17. Apr 19, 2011 at 6:16 AM
    T@co_Pr3runn3r

T@co_Pr3runn3r XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Member:
    <----------------->
    Vehicle:
    08 RC Prerunner SR5
    X2!!!!!! If the motherfuckers aren't afraid of work then do the work it takes to be here legally and participate the way the rest of us are bound to by law by paying taxes and pay for your own health care and education!!!!!!!!

18. Apr 19, 2011 at 6:33 AM
    jjew18

jjew18 the Nightman cometh!

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alliance Airport
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    Added extra awesomeness to its original awesomeness.
    This is getting interesting. OP, best thing you can do is not resort to his habits, in the end, bosses son or not, it will all come back around. Even if you don't take over the nursery, your work ethics will get you far; sure, at some point you will be screwed over by the bosses friend or the hot piece of ass who doesn't do anything. Your work ethics define who you are and unfortunately they won't change others.

Now back to the immigration/union talk...

19. Apr 19, 2011 at 6:37 AM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    i have no problem with that as long as the US gov rapes their paycheck as much as they rape mine.

20. Apr 19, 2011 at 6:45 AM
    puppytruk

puppytruk Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    al
    southern oh
    Vehicle:
    2.7 tortoise
    some tint, cracked windshield
    Hey Russell, just wanted to commend you on your work ethic and maturity. Your attitude is superior to most adults I know. Young men like you give me hope that there is still a future for this great nation ! Expect to see lazy, incompetent,shiftless, buffoons throughout your career, some can be inspired to change, many never will. I worked at a nursery /landscape co at 16,brutal hard work, great character builder.
    God bless

Products Discussed in

To Top