Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

A question for Chris

Old 04-22-2011, 08:19 AM   #21
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post

just like herpes, as soon as you think i'm gone, BAM! i'm back to ruin your friday night

Son of beesh! today is friday too
Old 04-22-2011, 08:23 AM   #22
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
The spider bite venom killed my emotion centre of my brain, 12 seconds is the best i can do
fine, if you will admit that Canadians use the letter "u" too much, then I'll forgive you
Old 04-22-2011, 08:23 AM   #23
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Let me know how that goes....

Oh really??
Reported for false intentions
Old 04-22-2011, 08:23 AM   #24
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody6047 View Post
Son of beesh! today is friday too
startin to feel the itch?
Old 04-22-2011, 08:24 AM   #25
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Reported for false intentions
Looked at with some intentions of doing somet.............oh look........SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-22-2011, 08:24 AM   #26
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
fine, if you will admit that Canadians use the letter "u" too much, then I'll forgive you
the letter "U" too much? uuuuuummm... I only uuse it in words that contain the letter uuu's
Old 04-22-2011, 08:25 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Looked at with some intentions of doing somet.............oh look........SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But he Misspelt the words "Hey BrokenTusk, sorry your so damn awesome" with "Oh Really?" !!

I demand action!! Power to the people!!
Old 04-22-2011, 08:27 AM   #29

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha! dont know why but that made me laugh pretty hard

Quote:
the letter "U" too much? uuuuuummm... I only uuse it in words that contain the letter uuu's
ok, see here in America (commonly refereed to in science as the center of the universe) when i type "color", nothing happens. when i type "colour" i get a red squiggle. that lets me know that i am right, and you are wrong. also, i dont like the way your just throw around your Q's. its paycheck, not paycheque. once again, the internet let me know i am right, and you are wrong.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:28 AM   #30

I do have a question for mods though, since 3 of you's are here, how can i change the colour of my rep bar? I see some with red. I want Blue!!
Old 04-22-2011, 08:29 AM   #31
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I do have a question for mods though, since 3 of you's are here, how can i change the colour of my rep bar? I see some with red. I want Blue!!
You can't. End of story.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:29 AM   #32

Quote:
haha! dont know why but that made me laugh pretty hard

ok, see here in America (commonly refereed to in science as the center of the universe) when i type "color", nothing happens. when i type "colour" i get a red squiggle. that lets me know that i am right, and you are wrong. also, i dont like the way your just throw around your Q's. its paycheck, not paycheque. once again, the internet let me know i am right, and you are wrong.
sigh, when doing your spell cheques, you need to set your keyboard to Canadian, you know, the PROPER english
Old 04-22-2011, 08:30 AM   #33
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
win
Old 04-22-2011, 08:31 AM   #34

Quote:
You can't. End of story.
HA, shows what you know!!

*Pulls out blue highlighter, starts drawing on computer screen*

Mods proved wrong yet again

Old 04-22-2011, 08:37 AM   #35

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
sigh, when doing your spell cheques, you need to set your keyboard to Canadian, you know, the PROPER english
hahahaha! dude, you're killing me here! at least admit that kilometers are annoying. you're just trying to sound faster than you really are. in fact, i'd bet money that i could run 100 kilometers an hour, no problem. what is that, 7mph american?
Old 04-22-2011, 08:39 AM   #36
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hahahaha! dude, you're killing me here! at least admit that kilometers are annoying. you're just trying to sound faster than you really are. in fact, i'd bet money that i could run 100 kilometers an hour, no problem. what is that, 7mph american?
LMAO!!!
Old 04-22-2011, 08:40 AM   #37

Quote:
100 Km/h / 1.62 = 61.7 Mph.... how fast can you run?? bet you couldn't even catch up to the Canadian dollar
Old 04-22-2011, 08:40 AM   #38
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
*Pulls out blue highlighter, starts drawing on computer screen*
Old 04-22-2011, 08:42 AM   #39

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
100 Km/h / 1.62 = 61.7 Mph.... how fast can you run?? bet you couldn't even catch up to the Canadian dollar
That math looks wrong. is that canadian math? that cant be right. i think you forgot to carry the U
Old 04-22-2011, 08:42 AM   #40
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for cleaning my monitor Scott.......I had a booger in that spot..