1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Just another relationship rant...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Kitty, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Apr 30, 2011 at 12:00 AM
    Kitty

Kitty [OP] Beware: I bite! ^_^

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelly
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    02 "Lunar Mist" Xtra PreRunner
    billet grille, clear corners, bug shield, window tint, under-rail bed liner, and running boards.
    My guy just dumped me after 5 YEARS, yes years! We have lived in 3 different places together and been through SO much. I bought a house for us about 2 years ago! Both of us have been married and divorced, I was even there to help him get through his (they had been split for a while!). He was a complete bum and I put up with it because I loved (love) him. He doesn't help with the mortgage or any of the bills, but I make enough that it isn't that bad. I went on vacation with my mom to the UK for 2 weeks and when I came back the first 3 days were awesome! Then suddenly he says we have to talk and breaks up with me! The really confusing part is that he says that he is leaving me for him. o_O? Ok, if it is another chick you are leaving me for it would hurt more and I would be pissed, but at least I could understand that! I can fight a chick for him, but there is no winning a fight with him for him. He swears it isn't about any chick and he even cried and appologized for being such a bum.. and it was kinda touching. I am having a REALLY hard time believing him now though. He is just being weird! Yeah, he is still living here. I am such a nice person that I told him he could stay until he gets money and a place. At least when we were dating I got some kinda payment, the physical kind, but HE cut ME off. He is sleeping in the back room, but now he locks the door at night.. why? He keeps going outside to talk on the phone. Come on!! I am not stupid! You don't go outside so no one can hear you to talk to a guy. I told him he needs to go stay with her and he says there is no "her". I call him out on the going outside to talk thing and of course get no response. He swore that he wouldn't date anyone while he was living here. He wants to stay friends.... honestly, what is the point of a guy friend you use to date if you don't even get booty? I think it would be easier for me to NOT be friends, but it is hard to tell him that. Oh and get this... We have split up before (twice) but only for about a week or two. So I got up the nerve to actually ask him, "Are we through? Like really through. Not you changing your mind later on and want to come back, over." He said he couldn't answer that because he didn't know what he was going to do. He said he would never amount to anything as long as I was supporting him. I can understand that part, but seriously? It is my strong opinion that he is just leaving because he wants some new tail. It really is the only thing that makes sense and makes everything add up. It is just crazy that someone can waste 5 years of someone else's life for nothing. What am I supposed to do now since I will have to take care of the house, yard, pool, and everything else by myself? It is insane!!! When someone has been a MAJOR part of your life for that long how do you just flip the switch from lover/friend/spouse to just friend? Oh and we have 4 kitties, 2 were mine and 1 was his and I got the other as a v-day gift for him. Now he is going to take her away. That is almost as hard as letting him go! She is like one of my kids (all my kids are animals)! We also have a dog together and I told him he HAD to take her, that was the agreement when we got her. Now he wants me to keep her b/c he will have to get an apt probably. >_< NO NO NO NO! I swear if he leaves here and moves in with some chick or automatically is going out with another chick I am going to be one very VERY pissed off chick, and you guys should know.. you should NEVER ever really really piss off a chick. Ok, there is sooooo much more I could write, and might later, but for now I will stop.

Guess I'll start lookin for new people to hang with. Blah!

2. Apr 30, 2011 at 12:09 AM
    rbeezy

rbeezy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma SR5
    sorry it was too long so i only read first and last sentence....

be careful, i bite too!!

3. Apr 30, 2011 at 12:10 AM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    Bite , Shark

I get it .

4. Apr 30, 2011 at 12:15 AM
    trek

trek the boss man

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    2010 tacoma sport TRD
    what doesn't kill u only makes u stronger

5. Apr 30, 2011 at 12:18 AM
    rbeezy

rbeezy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma SR5
    another "hockey trash talk" thread

6. Apr 30, 2011 at 12:20 AM
    acmair

acmair Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Vehicle:
    '10 BSP PreRunner Dbl Cab Short Bed SR5
    Just go with the flow, everything will be ok. Just believe that there is a reason for everything.

7. Apr 30, 2011 at 12:27 AM
    dysfunctnlretard

dysfunctnlretard Hi

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    CA
    Vehicle:
    2021 Jeep Rubicon
    Damn youre a really nice person to him, supporting him and dealing with it all. And for that reason, I suggest you do your best (easier said than done) to move THROUGH the grieving period because you'll find someone that appreciates it all later.

8. Apr 30, 2011 at 12:33 AM
    TnRedNeck721

TnRedNeck721 Nick Namer

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    No mud flaps, plasti dipped emblems, and rear bumper, Weather tech digital fit, Bed mat from tractor supply. Pioneer 4400BH head unit. B.A.M.F bed rail tie downs. AVS vent visors.
    that sucks. and sorry too hear!! i just had a wired think happen to me yesterday(friday. my ex from a year ago who has a bf. text me we have not talked much in almost a year. but have keep in contact. tells me we should hang out agin.. idk what the F*** to think...and i can't sleep so that just makes me think why she all of a sudden wants to hang...?.... and said nothing 2 weeks ago.. o well. i don't hate her or anything!

9. Apr 30, 2011 at 12:37 AM
    MapleMoose

MapleMoose Drunk Canadian

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    West Kootenays
    Vehicle:
    1996 Tacoma SR5
    3" Eibach Coils, 3" AP Springs, AP 6" Shackles Toytec Diff drop, BAMF Sliders, Deck plate mod,Volt meter, Highbeam mod, PIAA fogs, 18" Magnaflow, LED dash swap, Color matched Satoshi Grille, Custom Rear Plate Bumper
    Stay strong!

10. Apr 30, 2011 at 12:38 AM
    slmgt

slmgt Well-Known Member

Member:
    Greater Seattle Area
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD Sport w/ JBL DCLB V6 AT
    Husky floor mats (Fr and Rr)
    Dudette, I feel for ya. I've been with my gf for almost 6 years now and I can attest to the 'get some new tail' idea (as in it's probably about right :(). But a man would have to be a complete idiot to ditch someone who deals with so much of his shit. I can only attest to what I've heard and that is that you are far too outgoing, forgiving and tolerant of his behavior, traits that only a complete idiot would pass up.

Let him know that Charlie Sheen's looking for a sidekick!

11. Apr 30, 2011 at 12:39 AM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    Drop that Zero and Get a Hero

12. Apr 30, 2011 at 3:40 AM
    TacoTabe

TacoTabe Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Northeast PA
    Vehicle:
    '93 pickup
    You lookin for a new guy to support?

If so, sell your house and come down to sunny south florida- I'd be happy to mow your grass, fix your house and give you all the action you want :D

Seriously though, eventually you'll find a guy who isnt a bum- and just wait till that guy comes along and takes care of you, instead of the other way around. You will realize this guy just did you the biggest favor of your life.

But if you like the sugar-momma thing, leave the cats in Alabama and come on down ;)

13. Apr 30, 2011 at 4:45 AM
    AeroCooper

AeroCooper Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)

Member:
    NH
    Vehicle:
    2018 Barcelona Access Cab Off Road
    Remote start, tailgate inserts, nifty key fob case, Husky X-Act floor liners, AVS vent shades, bed mat, MX4 Tonneau cover, Tyger step rails
    What's the difference if he's cheating with a guy or a girl? He freaking mooched off you for FIVE YEARS and now that he found someone else to wet his wiener is treating you like a piece of garbage that he is done with. And you are making excuses for him. Throw his lazy ass out and find a real man who appreciates you and pulls his own weight.
    Oh, and when he comes crawling back in a week/month/whatever, and trust me, he WILL when the other doesn't work out, laugh in his face and slam the door or hang up. Based on your story, you obviously can do much better.

14. Apr 30, 2011 at 4:52 AM
    Simon's Mom

Simon's Mom Wag More Bark Less

Member:
    First Name:
    Judy or Jude :)
    NEK Island Pond VT
    Vehicle:
    24 Tundra Trd Sport former 13 TRD OR
    Stock for now
    What is for you won't go by you.
    In my experience, even though it stings right now, you will look back and thank your stars for what has happened.
    It's that one door closes another one opens kind of attitude. Wasting energy on the what ifs & what the other person is doing isn't productive now.
    For me, it only got me trouble & prolonged the healing process.
    Honestly I am really sorry to hear this has happened but many of us have been through it and have ended up in a far better place.
    Hang in there, it DOES get better!!! :)

15. Apr 30, 2011 at 4:53 AM
    kinetik873

kinetik873 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Springfield, Va.
    Vehicle:
    '08 TRD
    OME 3" lift, ARB bumper,DTRL, CB radio in console, 5lb fire extinguisher in bed. SockMonkey decals, Allpro rear bumper, UWS 42" bed box, Wet Okoles all around, snorkel, Pioneer Av3200, ..yadda yadda yadda
    Thats sucks Kelly, sorry to hear.

16. Apr 30, 2011 at 5:01 AM
    JM76

JM76 Ride On

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    SC
    Vehicle:
    2016 AC SR 4x4
    bone stock save for the block lift that came on it with the open country m/t.
    Stop trying. If someone doesn't want to be with you, then why in hell do you want to be with them?

17. Apr 30, 2011 at 5:35 PM
    Kitty

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelly
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    billet grille, clear corners, bug shield, window tint, under-rail bed liner, and running boards.
    Not sure where you got that. He is definately not gay.. lol. He has major HTs but not gay. The leaving for him thing? I meant leaving for himself ya know, not a dude.

18. Apr 30, 2011 at 5:38 PM
    meeestirg

meeestirg Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vance County, NC
    i tried to read it all but i kept reading the same line over and over once in a while. i really wished you skipped every other line hahaha

19. Apr 30, 2011 at 5:38 PM
    Kitty

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelly
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    Haha.. no definately NOT looking to support someone else. If I'm gunna be a sugar-momma then I want him to be a young buff tattooed gentleman. :p

20. Apr 30, 2011 at 8:16 PM
    Krazie Sj

Krazie Sj Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    Sounds like you've just had the best diet of your life. No wonder you feel like shit. Most people feel horrible after dropping 5 lbs of fat within a week. You dropped 180+lbs of shit in less than an hour.

Good that he feels he needs to get his shit in order, but I'd start looking out for yourself.

He wants to support himself? Awesome, support him one last time and tell his ass he has till the end of the month to find a new place.

Products Discussed in

To Top