Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Finals!!!!

Old 05-04-2011, 10:57 AM   #21
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
?
Southern Methodist University. It's like TCU but in Dallas and without the football championship lolz
Old 05-04-2011, 10:58 AM   #22
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodiddly33 View Post
Southern Methodist University. It's like TCU but in Dallas and without the football championship lolz
hahaha. i gotcha. im at NC State. Ag Business Management major. not really ready to go home and be stuck at the house with the parents all summer. . . but atleast i got my apartment to come to on some weekends i guess haha.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:58 AM   #23
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodiddly33 View Post
but with a much larger price tag
Old 05-04-2011, 11:00 AM   #24
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Mechanics of Materials on Monday, Fluid Mechanics on Tuesday, Microeconomics on Wednesday, and Ordinary Differential Equations on Thursday. All of these next week
Old 05-04-2011, 11:01 AM   #25
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
but with a much larger price tag
lol yup, and a better business school
Old 05-04-2011, 11:09 AM   #26
mentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mentose457's Tacoma Gallery
I had my advanced surveying final yesterday, took my calculus 3 final today, and have my physics 2 final tomorrow. FML
Old 05-04-2011, 11:11 AM   #27
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Mechanics of Materials on Monday, Fluid Mechanics on Tuesday, Microeconomics on Wednesday, and Ordinary Differential Equations on Thursday. All of these next week
Engeneering?

I am not looking forward these upper level finals and I am only in 1st year engineering.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:16 AM   #28
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun155 View Post
Engeneering?

I am not looking forward these upper level finals and I am only in 1st year engineering.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uepFO4psgKE
Old 05-04-2011, 11:18 AM   #29
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentose457 View Post
I had my advanced surveying final yesterday, took my calculus 3 final today, and have my physics 2 final tomorrow. FML
Physics 2 is terrible! I hate that magnetism stuff, never really got it lol.

at least calc 3 is easy though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun155 View Post
Engeneering?

Mechanical

honestly the one Im most worried about is Econ. I put almost no effort into that class because it was so terribly boring.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:20 AM   #30
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Mechanical

honestly the one Im most worried about is Econ. I put almost no effort into that class because it was so terribly boring.
come take my accounting exam and i'll take your econ. i can rock some econ.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:23 AM   #31
braaap

Quote:
come take my accounting exam and i'll take your econ. i can rock some econ.
done lol, Ill start the 24 hour drive now
Old 05-04-2011, 11:24 AM   #32
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Comparitive Politics, Mars Evolution, World Religions (*ack!*) and Non-Verbal Communication. No final in Internation Politics!!!!
Old 05-04-2011, 11:29 AM   #33
TWLTRD11 is on a distinguished road

TWLTRD11's Tacoma Gallery
I start mine next week and graduate on the 14th.

Intelligence and Intel Analysis - Presentation over Khobar Towers intel failures.
Debrief for an in class assignment in Political Geography along with a test.
Book review and section summary in Politics and Religion.

Anybody have any careers lined up already?
Old 05-04-2011, 11:30 AM   #34
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
Comparitive Politics, Mars Evolution, World Religions (*ack!*) and Non-Verbal Communication. No final in Internation Politics!!!!
do tell, what is "Mars Evolution"?
Old 05-04-2011, 11:37 AM   #35
braaap

Quote:
x2! Makes me almost want to go up to UNM, ALMOST...
Old 05-04-2011, 11:53 AM   #36
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Quote:
x2! Makes me almost want to go up to UNM, ALMOST...
Hahahaha!!! It's actually kinda interseting. I needed a science, and this was upper division, so I took it to kill 2 birds with one stone. It's pretty much a class on EVERYTHING about Mars, Mars history and Mars missions.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:59 AM   #37
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
Hahahaha!!! It's actually kinda interseting. I needed a science, and this was upper division, so I took it to kill 2 birds with one stone. It's pretty much a class on EVERYTHING about Mars, Mars history and Mars missions.
huh. well how bout that. i kinda know what you mean though. i needed a humanities and i wanted US History, but it was full so i settled with Modern European, well it's 1775-1990ish, but whatever . . . but now i love that class. im aceing it too. flirting with the TA that grades my test probably isn't hurting anything either ha!
Old 05-04-2011, 12:03 PM   #38
Über Posre

Quote:
huh. well how bout that. i kinda know what you mean though. i needed a humanities and i wanted US History, but it was full so i settled with Modern European, well it's 1775-1990ish, but whatever . . . but now i love that class. im aceing it too. flirting with the TA that grades my test probably isn't hurting anything either ha!
Nice. That's why I like TA's.......
Old 05-04-2011, 12:40 PM   #39
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWLTRD11 View Post
I start mine next week and graduate on the 14th.

Intelligence and Intel Analysis - Presentation over Khobar Towers intel failures.
Debrief for an in class assignment in Political Geography along with a test.
Book review and section summary in Politics and Religion.

Anybody have any careers lined up already?

Not persay but just applied for it
Old 05-04-2011, 12:47 PM   #40
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
i just finished a paper and turned it in!!!!!!

its due today at 5pm so i made it...

tomorrow is my last final. Macro Economics...

not looking forward to that one AT ALL