Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Finals!!!!

Old 05-04-2011, 01:06 PM   #41
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Man I still have till the 22nd to start my finals . I'm pretty burnt out already though I'm ready for summer
Old 05-04-2011, 01:35 PM   #42
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWLTRD11 View Post

Anybody have any careers lined up already?
ive got 2 more years of school, then im going back to the family business. which people give me shit over, saying it doesn't matter how i do in school i got a job waiting for me and what not. but it's not like im going to ride around on a golf cart all day and drink cokes in the air conditioning. for the past 6 years ive worked there and i've worked my ass off 55 hrs a week outdoors all summer. i can fix every machine, drive every truck and replace every worker who can't come in along with 50 other jobs it seems. so ive really turned myself into an asset. my dad can't wait for me to get out this year cause there is so many things that get behind when im not there haha.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:45 PM   #43
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm, my TX Politics, Intro to Kinesiology, and Sociology finals I already got over with. All that's left now is the Classical Literature final for me, and that's tomorrow.

I've been bummed out for these last couple of days...kinda like this..
Mainly because I have been applying for jobs all over the place, in restaurants, stores, on campus through out the entire spring semester, and I have called to follow up on all of them, and no luck. I still can't register for the summer semester cuz my grades aren't in yet for the spring semester, I won't know my grades till next week.

I "have" a job lined up with a JIMs restaurant that is opening up a mile from where I live, had the interview the day I turned in my application, and the manager told me to call this week to ask and see whats up. I told him in the interview that I would be available to start working this Friday, and I"ve called every day this week, he hasn't answered, I left one message every day...still no answer.

FML

Old 05-04-2011, 01:52 PM   #44
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
ffinish up school on wed next week. been studying ike mad since last weekend and im still not confident in my tests. Engineering physics, Chem 101, and calc 2 are kicking my ass no matter how much effort i put in.

anyone else depend on these at the end of semesters?
Yup... this was my fridge last semester at finals time.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:57 PM   #45
rydaniels is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
rydaniels's Tacoma Gallery
One final tonight and one more tomorrow then I am done...for spring. I still have about a year left then i will grad. with a B.S in Biological sciences...after that I dont know for a career.I will be happy with pretty much everything...maybe paramedic school or something like that but the military has me interested...especially with the incentives that are being offered...I dont know how true it is but the army recruiters around campus and my area are looking for officers...Monster energy drinks keep me going for a while..but when I need for a good buzz that will keep me up..I reach for my can of skoal.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:57 PM   #46
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
Yup... this was my fridge last semester at finals time.
slightly different from my fridge lol.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:59 PM   #47
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
fat free milk. gross!
nope, 2%
Old 05-04-2011, 02:00 PM   #48
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
yepp, finished my last one on monday. summer break is awesome
Old 05-04-2011, 02:01 PM   #49
Cwhitt09taco will become famous soon enoughCwhitt09taco will become famous soon enough
Name: Cody
Cwhitt09taco's Tacoma Gallery
Finals start tomorrow for me! A&P II & Sociology Finals in the morning, A&P II is kicking my arse, I have a 70 avg going into the final and I'm so burnt out on studying it ain't even funny. Then U.S. History I, Marriage & Family, Music Appreciation the rest of this week and first couple days of next week. Had a super easy schedule except for A&P II Wish me luck!!
Old 05-04-2011, 02:03 PM   #50
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
slightly different from my fridge lol.
hahaha!!!
Old 05-04-2011, 02:14 PM   #51
Flatsman2 is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylor
Flatsman2's Tacoma Gallery
Copenhagen is my savior during finals week. I have two more days of reg class and then finals all next week.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:18 PM   #52
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatsman2 View Post
Copenhagen is my savior during finals week. I have two more days of reg class and then finals all next week.
where you go?
Old 05-04-2011, 02:26 PM   #53
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
2 Down, 2 To go!

Medical Terminology-A
Sociology - Final in the Morning
History - Online Final
Anatomy Lecture and Lab Finals OVER - Final sucked Gluteus Maximus big time!
Old 05-04-2011, 02:28 PM   #54
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yfzdrag3 View Post
Anatomy Lecture and Lab Finals OVER - Final sucked Gluteus Maximus big time!
aaaahhhh!!! very punny!!

+1 for you.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:38 PM   #55
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
aaaahhhh!!! very punny!!

+1 for you.
Hahaha just the truth my friend
Old 05-04-2011, 02:45 PM   #56
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
goin to my first one in about 10 minutes. Busch and grizzly have been gettin me this far, time to see if it pays off. luckily i have been exempt from 2 by getting A's on all my exams. If i get through this one alright it will be smooth sailing for the other two on friday. they are both geneds and I have A's in those classes so i cannot fail either of the classes.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:51 PM   #57
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Organizational Behavior, Labor History, Human Resources, Naval History, Naval Science, and Short Stories

Can't wait to get the fuck out of here!
Old 05-04-2011, 02:56 PM   #58
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
hows cornell treating ya num?
Old 05-04-2011, 03:09 PM   #59
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Just finshed yesterday THANK GOD!!!!
I had Econ Stats Computer Business and World history since the 1600's
Old 05-04-2011, 03:16 PM   #60
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyT View Post
Just finshed yesterday THANK GOD!!!!
I had Econ Stats Computer Business and World history since the 1600's
awesome man. here's the test, without google, what is the date of french independence? otherwise known as Bastille Day?