1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

went to a party earlier tonight...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by ne0tas, May 7, 2011.

1. May 7, 2011 at 2:01 AM
    ne0tas

ne0tas [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Erick Iglesias
    Duarte, California
    Vehicle:
    None. :[
    And apparently there was achick who drank waaaay too much, to the point where she passed out and her mom went to the party and called the cops. So my friends and I left and went to 7-11 where down the street from it is a firestation. And the firetrucm got called out and we were watching it and it was heading in the direction of where the party was and where the girl was passed out...
    I think she might have gone into cardiac arrest..:/ do you think this partying for teens is too much? I kinda think it is..it might be fun but sometimes it goes tooooo far...

2. May 7, 2011 at 2:21 AM
    TnRedNeck721

TnRedNeck721 Nick Namer

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    No mud flaps, plasti dipped emblems, and rear bumper, Weather tech digital fit, Bed mat from tractor supply. Pioneer 4400BH head unit. B.A.M.F bed rail tie downs. AVS vent visors.
    dang! hope she ok! and year i think it can go toooo fare! i know some ppl that do all kinda of stuff weed. and meth. P.S. the county i live in is #4 in the state for meth prediction!! i know a kid from school on his 18th bday oded on oxy and some other stuff. ended up in a coma! sad but true. I my self don't do any drugs at all! now drinking i leave no comment about my self.

3. May 7, 2011 at 2:30 AM
    ThunderTaco01

ThunderTaco01 A Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eddie
    Southern Cal.
    Vehicle:
    '04 trd prerunner
    I'm only a young kid myself but each generation after me is simply obsessed with drugs, alcohol, and stupidity. They can't acknowledge the fact that things can get taken too far! Just as you stated, parties and such can be a great time! but teens need to understand that the younger you engage in insane drinking and partying with an under developed body is causing more damage than they will ever know. I've had a lot of experience personally with these kinds of situation and it sucks! So yes, it is too much!haha

4. May 7, 2011 at 2:53 AM
    supremetaco2

supremetaco2 Well-Known Member

Member:
    concrete jungle, oahu
    Vehicle:
    04inacoma
    +hp, lifted, lights, dif breather mod, debadged, shorty antenna...
    ^ amen, know your limits.

5. May 7, 2011 at 3:57 AM
    THExBUSxDRIVER

THExBUSxDRIVER Victory is reserved...

Member:
    First Name:
    GOO5E
    Vehicle:
    Old Man Tan!
    Not enough.
    Reading the grammar makes me think you guys are under the influence haha, jk guys.

But seriously, say no to drugs kiddie's!

Working in pharmacy I've seen plenty of kids do tons of dumb stuff i.e. freebasing their pain killers to shooting up antidepressants. It's crazy that nowadays when somebody is caught under the influence it's prescription drugs.

I wish I could smack them upside the head.

6. May 7, 2011 at 4:11 AM
    eodrunner

eodrunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jerron
    Guam
    Vehicle:
    10 PreRunner
    2 JL 10W3, Infinity reference series speakers all around, infinity 1600a and 475a amps, Pioneer Avicenna-z140bh
    All I know is I had my first beer 2 months before I turned 21. Extremely happy with me decision. I got in enough trouble without the help of alcohol. Plus it helped hone my driving skills as for fun me and my friends used to hope in my car and just go for 1-200 mile drive on friday or saturday night instead of getting shart faced. Since my 21st I've had more than enough drinking experiences to make up for my "late start." With that said, I think more than the age you start drinking, is the attitude that goes with it. Never giving into peer pressure is the first thing, in my opinion, that will help you not need a firetruck or ambulance to come get you out of trouble. It'll also help with driving after you've been drinking. Having enough guts to know that there are certain things that should never cross your mind as a way to impress others. How much you can drink and what you can do while you're drunk are two of those. As always, this is just my opinion. Take it as you may.

7. May 7, 2011 at 5:40 AM
    Canadian144

Canadian144 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Toronto, ON
    Vehicle:
    2016 DCLB Limited
    I think the culture is different up here in Canada... pretty much everyone starts drinking before the end of high school, since the drinking age is 19.

I agree with everyone else though, you gotta just be sensible about it and not over-do it.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  8. May 7, 2011 at 6:19 AM
    BFA

BFA Nuttier than squirrel shit.

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2003 3.4 4x4 5spd
    if they drank too much i usually stab them to let the alcohol out, then let it drain out into a bucket and filter it and put it back into a bottle... you dont waste alcohol. evar.

greedy bitches.. know your limits!

9. May 7, 2011 at 6:26 AM
    AndrewFalk

AndrewFalk Science!

Member:
    The North East
    Vehicle:
    2010 5 speed 5 lug
    :)
    I just posted the other day about how sad it is that college kids drink so much. It's even worse when kids that aren't even 18 are drinking that heavily. I just don't see the appeal.

Products Discussed in

To Top