Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

went to a party earlier tonight...

Old 05-07-2011, 02:01 AM   #1
ne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shedne0tas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erick Iglesias
ne0tas's Tacoma Gallery
went to a party earlier tonight...

And apparently there was achick who drank waaaay too much, to the point where she passed out and her mom went to the party and called the cops. So my friends and I left and went to 7-11 where down the street from it is a firestation. And the firetrucm got called out and we were watching it and it was heading in the direction of where the party was and where the girl was passed out...
I think she might have gone into cardiac arrest..:/ do you think this partying for teens is too much? I kinda think it is..it might be fun but sometimes it goes tooooo far...
Old 05-07-2011, 02:21 AM   #2
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
dang! hope she ok! and year i think it can go toooo fare! i know some ppl that do all kinda of stuff weed. and meth. P.S. the county i live in is #4 in the state for meth prediction!! i know a kid from school on his 18th bday oded on oxy and some other stuff. ended up in a coma! sad but true. I my self don't do any drugs at all! now drinking i leave no comment about my self.
Old 05-07-2011, 02:30 AM   #3
A Member
ThunderTaco01 is on a distinguished road
Name: Eddie
ThunderTaco01's Tacoma Gallery
I'm only a young kid myself but each generation after me is simply obsessed with drugs, alcohol, and stupidity. They can't acknowledge the fact that things can get taken too far! Just as you stated, parties and such can be a great time! but teens need to understand that the younger you engage in insane drinking and partying with an under developed body is causing more damage than they will ever know. I've had a lot of experience personally with these kinds of situation and it sucks! So yes, it is too much!haha
Old 05-07-2011, 02:53 AM   #4
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
^ amen, know your limits.
Old 05-07-2011, 03:57 AM   #5
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Reading the grammar makes me think you guys are under the influence haha, jk guys.

But seriously, say no to drugs kiddie's!

Working in pharmacy I've seen plenty of kids do tons of dumb stuff i.e. freebasing their pain killers to shooting up antidepressants. It's crazy that nowadays when somebody is caught under the influence it's prescription drugs.

I wish I could smack them upside the head.
Old 05-07-2011, 04:11 AM   #6
eodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud of
Navy: EOD
Name: Jerron
eodrunner's Tacoma Gallery
All I know is I had my first beer 2 months before I turned 21. Extremely happy with me decision. I got in enough trouble without the help of alcohol. Plus it helped hone my driving skills as for fun me and my friends used to hope in my car and just go for 1-200 mile drive on friday or saturday night instead of getting shart faced. Since my 21st I've had more than enough drinking experiences to make up for my "late start." With that said, I think more than the age you start drinking, is the attitude that goes with it. Never giving into peer pressure is the first thing, in my opinion, that will help you not need a firetruck or ambulance to come get you out of trouble. It'll also help with driving after you've been drinking. Having enough guts to know that there are certain things that should never cross your mind as a way to impress others. How much you can drink and what you can do while you're drunk are two of those. As always, this is just my opinion. Take it as you may.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:40 AM   #7
Canadian144 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
Canadian144's Tacoma Gallery
I think the culture is different up here in Canada... pretty much everyone starts drinking before the end of high school, since the drinking age is 19.

I agree with everyone else though, you gotta just be sensible about it and not over-do it. There are also some dumb kids at my school (keep in mind there are only 60 kids in each grade/year, so only 60 seniors, 60 juniors, etc). One girl pre-drank at a guy's house, then showed up for the school dance (this is a typical thing do to). But apparently this was the girl's first time drinking, and she drank waaaay too much vodka, and passed out as she was walking up the school stairs. They had to call an ambulance, and she was suspended from school for three days (since it was on school property).

Our semi-formal was held up the road from our school (which is in downtown Toronto) at this club that you rent out. So typically kids will bring bags with booze to leave somewhere outside, and then pick them up and take them to the after party. But the school went around snooping for bags after the doors closed, and any bag they found with alcohol AND ID, they pulled those dumb kids out, and then they also got suspended for a few days. On the flip side, they were really lax about kids who had drank and were inside, and the first day of school after the semi, the teachers there would tease us about "looking suspicious" and having "too good of a time" hahaha.
Old 05-07-2011, 06:19 AM   #8
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
if they drank too much i usually stab them to let the alcohol out, then let it drain out into a bucket and filter it and put it back into a bottle... you dont waste alcohol. evar.

greedy bitches.. know your limits!
Old 05-07-2011, 06:26 AM   #9
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
I just posted the other day about how sad it is that college kids drink so much. It's even worse when kids that aren't even 18 are drinking that heavily. I just don't see the appeal.