Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Craigslist WTFs

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-09-2011, 12:06 AM   #1
11-98 MUD
norcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jack
norcal4banger's Tacoma Gallery
Craigslist WTFs

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/2361815035.html

Wait, so for $540 I can have a bull bar installed???

Way better than this: http://www.autoanything.com/grille-g...A2594A0A0.aspx

I wonder if this place gets customers
Old 05-09-2011, 12:12 AM   #2
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcal4banger View Post
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/2361815035.html

Wait, so for $540 I can have a bull bar installed???

Way better than this: http://www.autoanything.com/grille-g...A2594A0A0.aspx

I wonder if this place gets customers
haha I lol everytime I see that stupid ad
Old 05-09-2011, 12:26 AM   #3
11-98 MUD
norcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Yeah I felt like writing a heavily worded email lol
Old 05-09-2011, 12:34 AM   #4
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take one...hahaha not only rip off but uglyyy
Old 05-11-2011, 08:52 PM   #5
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
http://slo.craigslist.org/pts/2369839159.html

that much for wheels and tire!?!?!
Old 05-11-2011, 09:08 PM   #6
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
http://slo.craigslist.org/pts/2369839159.html

that much for wheels and tire!?!?!
They go for more then that out here!

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/2361283800.html
Old 05-11-2011, 09:09 PM   #7
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
http://santamaria.craigslist.org/ctd/2375839357.html
Old 05-11-2011, 09:15 PM   #8
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ok. id rock the shit out of it. its a single cab 3.4 and 4x4. whats not to love?
Old 05-11-2011, 09:17 PM   #9
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
honestly if you dont do your research before buying something you deserve to get ripped off
Old 05-11-2011, 09:32 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
ok. id rock the shit out of it. its a single cab 3.4 and 4x4. whats not to love?
oh hell man i would too.. LT maybe
Old 05-11-2011, 11:50 PM   #11
11-98 MUD

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Fuck off thats seriously how much my truck is worth lol whatta rip off
Old 05-11-2011, 11:53 PM   #12
Quote:
Fuck off thats seriously how much my truck is worth lol whatta rip off
hahha. you could probably get like 8 for yours, id pay maybe 3 for that one..
Old 05-11-2011, 11:55 PM   #13
11-98 MUD

Law Enforcement:
no I'm thinking around 7 on an excellent day lol and yeah no more than 3,200 or so for sure.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:56 PM   #14
Quote:
no I'm thinking around 7 on an excellent day lol and yeah no more than 3,200 or so for sure.
haha what would an excellent day be?

but i mean i would make that truck either a dune rat or desert rat.. well actually both IF i had the money.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:59 PM   #15
11-98 MUD

Law Enforcement:
a day when I sell my truck for 1000 less than I got it for lol and then go to my dealership anf buy an '11 sr5 4 banger extended cab 4x4.

Im saying rock crawler!
Old 05-12-2011, 12:02 AM   #16
Quote:
a day when I sell my truck for 1000 less than I got it for lol and then go to my dealership anf buy an '11 sr5 4 banger extended cab 4x4.

Im saying rock crawler!
you should consider doing that...

but ya its a 4x4.. you are right, lets go and try to crawl over some rocks!
Old 05-12-2011, 12:02 AM   #17
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
you think you could get a truck like that for 3200 haha ...thats a nice little truck
Old 05-12-2011, 12:11 AM   #18
11-98 MUD

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
you think you could get a truck like that for 3200 haha ...thats a nice little truck
...um....yes?
Old 05-12-2011, 12:13 AM   #19
B A N N E D

Quote:
...um....yes?
really where ?........you gotta remember too thats a dealer but still not a terrible price for a reg cab 4x4 kbb it
Old 05-18-2011, 12:38 AM   #20
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Here ya go

http://portland.craigslist.org/yam/cto/2386841496.html

Products Discussed in this Thread