Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

HELP THE TROOPS AT CHRISTMAS

Old 05-09-2011, 02:34 PM   #1
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
HELP THE TROOPS AT CHRISTMAS

I know what a name this woman has but it's legit. These guys did alot of good for the troops in Iraq and Kuwait while I was over there. I'm hoping we can support them....

It's that time of year again! We are in the running for a $10,000 grant from Pepsi to help Ship Christmas Stockings to the Troops. We need your help to win. Please vote daily for Military Connections using the link below. In order to win we have to land in the top 10 at the end of May.

Thank you!!

Summer Tissue

Ship 5000 Christmas Stockings to the Troops Overseas!

http://pep.si/dPXrf8
Old 05-09-2011, 06:37 PM   #3
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rme's Tacoma Gallery
This is my first thread so let me know if it isn't working now....
semper fi....
Old 05-17-2011, 02:22 PM   #4

rme's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like your help is making a difference. Let's keep Christmas going for the guys over the water....

Visit www.refresheverything.com/militarychristmas and vote with your Pepsi Account (1 per day)

2. Visit and vote with your Facebook Account (1 per day)

3. You can vote with Twitter, but I still have not figured out how (I emailed Pepsi, but have not heard back)

4. You can text 105817 to 73774 from your cell phone (1 per day)

5. If you buy Pepsi Products you can look for the Power Vote code and enter it at the link listed above (10 codes per day)