LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Texas: In-N-Out Burger - Opening Day, High Noon!

Old 05-11-2011, 04:51 PM   #1
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Texas: In-N-Out Burger - Opening Day, High Noon!

Texans were camped out for 18 hours for a damn cheeseburger? Thank you, Texas. You never disappoint!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQowy...layer_embedded

Old 05-11-2011, 05:02 PM   #3
elblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant future

Name: Blake
elblako91's Tacoma Gallery
SMH
Old 05-11-2011, 05:07 PM   #4
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
my sister lives out there and they where happier than shit haha... i knew they would branch out one of these days haha....
I think the one's here in SoCal have gone down hill. The last time I think I had a good burger their was the late 80's-early 90's.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:08 PM   #5
DS Espy is on a distinguished road
DS Espy's Tacoma Gallery
Well TX, you now have the greatest thing that CA had to offer. Now there really is no reason not to just pick up and move to TX!!!
Old 05-11-2011, 05:09 PM   #6
<<<<>>>>
btuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
btuner's Tacoma Gallery
That's fucking retarded.

That's like when taco bell is giving away free .89c tacos people will wait in line for an hour for one... Really? an hour of your time is worth 89 cents?
Old 05-11-2011, 05:11 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by btuner View Post
That's fucking retarded.

That's like when taco bell is giving away free .89c tacos people will wait in line for an hour for one... Really? an hour of your time is worth 89 cents?
LOL.....I was living in TX when Crispy Cream Donuts opened. People nearly lost their minds over a damn donut!
Old 05-11-2011, 06:45 PM   #8
<<<<>>>>
btuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
btuner's Tacoma Gallery
It's just a hype thing, so they can go back and update their facetube status and "wow" their friends over how they were one of the first ones to have a booger from the pull out method
Old 05-12-2011, 02:24 PM   #9

Sorry, but In-N-Out isn’t anything to cry about.(SEE LINK BELOW) Their burgers are good, but Five Guys is making their way into the West Coast market and I’ve got to give them a slight edge over In-N-Out. Who the fuck cries over a hamburger? I’d have her crying all night long once she got a sample of my meat.

...........5 guys is coming to Socal????

http://eater.com/archives/2011/05/11...n-to-tears.php
Old 05-12-2011, 02:31 PM   #11
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
It's nothing special
Old 05-12-2011, 02:36 PM   #12
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
I liked In N' Out when I lived in Socal, but we don't have them here in TN. Five Guys is a pretty damn good substitute. I don't think I'd wait that long in a line for either of them though.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:37 PM   #13
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Socal doesnt need 5 guys, we got Fat Burger, In N Out and Tommy's Burgers
Old 05-12-2011, 02:38 PM   #14
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DS Espy View Post
Well TX, you now have the greatest thing that CA had to offer. Now there really is no reason not to just pick up and move to TX!!!
yes... please go back!
that way we can have our beaches, mountains (no, a rolling hill is NOT a mountain) and deserts all to ourselves!

nothing to see here... please keep moving...

and nothing to do....

nope... just a butt ugly state with nothing to do or offer!

Old 05-12-2011, 02:39 PM   #15
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
I think the one's here in SoCal have gone down hill. The last time I think I had a good burger their was the late 80's-early 90's.
they're burgers are awesome, and very consistent. just as good as 5 guys, but different. both are very good - it's nice to have variety.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:41 PM   #16
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
Sorry, but In-N-Out isnít anything to cry about.(SEE LINK BELOW) Their burgers are good, but Five Guys is making their way into the West Coast market and Iíve got to give them a slight edge over In-N-Out. Who the fuck cries over a hamburger? Iíd have her crying all night long once she got a sample of my meat.

...........5 guys is coming to Socal????

http://eater.com/archives/2011/05/11...n-to-tears.php
Quote:
Originally Posted by afd23a View Post
I liked In N' Out when I lived in Socal, but we don't have them here in TN. Five Guys is a pretty damn good substitute. I don't think I'd wait that long in a line for either of them though.
I agree with both you guys. I was born and raised in So. Cali so I grew up around In-N-Out. Always loved the place but when I moved near Salt Lake, 5 guys sure made me think twice about In-N-Out!! 5 guys was pretty darn amazing and their burgers were quite bigger as well!! But they both did have similar tastes to them. Even my burps from 5 guys tasted like In-N-Out burps, haha!!!
Old 05-12-2011, 02:44 PM   #18
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodygg View Post
yes... please go back!
that way we can have our beaches, mountains (no, a rolling hill is NOT a mountain) and deserts all to ourselves!

nothing to see here... please keep moving...

and nothing to do....

nope... just a butt ugly state with nothing to do or offer!

Gotta love Cali. It's got a a lot of everything and it's all well within driving distance. People talk shit about us, but they know they wished they lived here haha haters
Old 05-12-2011, 02:44 PM   #19
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
It's Texas, what do you expect? In-N-Out is famous for it's burgers.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:44 PM   #20
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Is this really going to turn into a Texas vs. Cali bashing thread? Lame.