Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Does anyone have a Pentalobe screwdriver size TS1?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2011, 07:40 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have a Pentalobe screwdriver size TS1?

does anyone have one? ill give you some monies!

I probably should have posted this in B/S/T
Old 05-14-2011, 07:41 PM   #2
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
no screwdriver but I'll take teh monies
Old 05-14-2011, 07:41 PM   #3
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
wont a torx bit work?
Old 05-14-2011, 07:42 PM   #4
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
wont a torx bit work?
yeah that would work too, i would need like a t1 or t2
Old 05-14-2011, 07:42 PM   #5
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.amazon.com/Pentalobe-Scre.../dp/B004KDEWTS
Old 05-14-2011, 07:43 PM   #6
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbs204 View Post
i know, i saw that i was seeing if i could get one for cheaper/faster
Old 05-14-2011, 07:45 PM   #7
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
i know, i saw that i was seeing if i could get one for cheaper/faster
harbor freight is your best bet many locations in SD
Old 05-14-2011, 07:50 PM   #8
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
harbor freight is your best bet many locations in SD
good idea! ill call now, i didnt even think of them
Old 05-14-2011, 08:16 PM   #9
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
they dont have anything smaller than t3
Old 05-14-2011, 08:43 PM   #10
Drop it Drop it Low

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
try walmart they usually have a tool section

Products Discussed in this Thread