Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

2008 Baja 1000

Old 10-03-2008, 06:07 PM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
2008 Baja 1000

Anyone ever want to enter the race. It would be cool to have a TW sponsored tacoma in the race. Just bored and thought it would be something cool to talk about.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:12 PM   #2
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Ask mjp2!
Old 10-03-2008, 06:14 PM   #3
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Ask mjp2!
Thats actually a really good idea. I bet he could do it too... With a few more beefy mods but it would seem doable to me.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:16 PM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
Thats actually a really good idea. I bet he could do it too... With a few more beefy mods but it would seem doable to me.
thats what his buildup is for....
Old 10-03-2008, 06:19 PM   #5
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
thats what his buildup is for....
Whoops... now I feel retarded... Didn't know that.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:20 PM   #6
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whoops... now I feel retarded... Didn't know that.
Sorry, I kinda led you into that.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:21 PM   #7
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh well. So I guess I should ask him but is he signing up for this years race?
Old 10-03-2008, 06:22 PM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Oh well. So I guess I should ask him but is he signing up for this years race?
yup...already went through some sort of inspection for it
Old 10-03-2008, 06:23 PM   #9
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! I am leaving for Cabo, Mexico tomorrow actually. That is somewhat close to where the race is right?
Old 10-03-2008, 06:23 PM   #10
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
u set em up and i knock em down...haha
Old 10-03-2008, 06:24 PM   #11
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Sweet! I am leaving for Cabo, Mexico tomorrow actually. That is somewhat close to where the race is right?
not quite sure...but i think its somewhere down in mexico.....my first reply was WAY off
Old 10-03-2008, 06:26 PM   #12
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
not quite sure...but i think its in new mexico or arizona or somewhere down there
My turn to shoot you down... It is called the baja because it is on the baja peninsula in Mexico.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:28 PM   #13
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
not quite sure...but i think its somewhere down in mexico.....my first reply was WAY off
There we go that is better lol
Old 10-03-2008, 06:31 PM   #14
Sooooooper Moderator

i just looked it up and it is around ensenada, mexicali, and san felipe
Old 10-03-2008, 06:33 PM   #15
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Yea that is really close to California actually. Too bad my truck couldn't run it.