Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Old people

Old 10-06-2008, 04:30 AM   #1
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Old people

So my wife went to go visit her family this past weekend, trip went great until she went over to her Grandmother's House.

*My wife was married before, husband cheated on her and was taking money and putting in a seperate account overseas, They met in college he was a forignor.. blah blah blah.. she divorced him*

Well her grandmother loved this guy, would give him crazy ammounts of money (like $5k) for his birthday, christmas.. etc.

Ever since they got divorced, Grandma has been a complete bitch to my wife. The wife visits, tries to give her a hug say I love you, and Grandma just stands there arms folded and huffs.

What the f**k is wrong with this bitch, that she hates her own granddaughter for leaving a guy that cheated on her and stole money. I feel that its my fault because the old bitch has gotten worst ever since we got married. Grandma refused to come to our wedding, didnt call send a card or anything my wifes birthday is coming up and g-mom could give a shit less..

Its bad to think it but i think the crazy old bat needs to hit the old dusty trail
Old 10-06-2008, 04:47 AM   #2
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

swatjoe592's Tacoma Gallery
The doctor is in....

Seems this is an issue between your wife and grammie. Wife needs to sit grammie down and say 'Hey, regardless of your feelings on my ex, if you continue to act like a **** everytime I come over, I will simply stop coming over. Then you will die a lonely and miserable death. My new husband is a cool cat, but if you continue to show your asshole, you won't ever know it'

Does grammie treat you like shit? If so, that's an entirely different problem, thus an entirely different solution and I'll need another $400 to tell you how to fix it....
Old 10-06-2008, 04:52 AM   #3
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ive never met the old bitch.. she dont leave Texas, & we live in NC.. but the wife is in Texas right now because im deployed.

LOL I just need them to be friends again so if Grammie kicks the bucket, the money inside might fall are way. That is atleast how i see it, bc if Gram is being a bitch that is all i want out of her. It just upsets the wife, and the wife already said she wont come visit her again if grammie dont apalogize and accept it that she found someone better
Old 10-06-2008, 05:01 AM   #4
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
ninja_taco's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like dementia kickin in, no offense
Old 10-06-2008, 05:13 AM   #5
Sticks For Troops

no offense taken.. Its just hard, when Im over here she is back home and I call to tell her good morning and she is upset because her grandma pretty much ruined her weekend, and I cant do anything about it
Old 10-06-2008, 06:41 AM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
its kinda simple....

Don't call her and dont visit. See how she likes them apples
Old 10-06-2008, 07:28 AM   #7
Sticks For Troops

Yea yea I know but that isnt going to make my wife less upset that her grandma pretty much hates her.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:42 AM   #8
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Boy that is a tough situation. If you are asking opinions, no one has the power to make you happy or unhappy. Its an inside job. Grandma seems to get off on having power over your wife, have your wife take her power back. The suggestion on her either calling, writing, or having a sit down respectfully with her granny & saying "this is the deal" is a good one, but remember, only granny has the power to change herself & it won't happen overnight. Plus if your wife decides to set a boundary, she'll have to stick to it (that is not always easy). Unfortunately, most people don't like change or losing control over somebody especially in close relationships like family & the ol' manipulation card gets played (sarcasm, non-verbal communication such as snubbing etc). Sounds like you are trying to be supportive of the situation which is all you can do, listen to your wife vent not easy on deployment. Wish you the best.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:38 AM   #9
Sticks For Troops

Ok so its the wife's birthday tomorrow.. and guess what Grandma, sends her a card that basicly " Your 30, your old. get over it.. "

This is the same lady that 3 years ago gave her $2500 for her birthday.. and when my wife called her today to simple say thanks. she replied that getting married again was the worst thing you could have done...

I dont get what this old bitch liked soo much about my wife's ex husband.. (Who cheated on her plenty of times), and desided that her getting remarried is such a bad thing..

I think i need to hire a Hitman..
Old 10-31-2008, 08:53 AM   #10
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
So my wife went to go visit her family this past weekend, trip went great until she went over to her Grandmother's House.

*My wife was married before, husband cheated on her and was taking money and putting in a seperate account overseas, They met in college he was a forignor.. blah blah blah.. she divorced him*

Well her grandmother loved this guy, would give him crazy ammounts of money (like $5k) for his birthday, christmas.. etc.

Ever since they got divorced, Grandma has been a complete bitch to my wife. The wife visits, tries to give her a hug say I love you, and Grandma just stands there arms folded and huffs.

What the f**k is wrong with this bitch, that she hates her own granddaughter for leaving a guy that cheated on her and stole money. I feel that its my fault because the old bitch has gotten worst ever since we got married. Grandma refused to come to our wedding, didnt call send a card or anything my wifes birthday is coming up and g-mom could give a shit less..

Its bad to think it but i think the crazy old bat needs to hit the old dusty trail
so why do you go see her? let the old bat rot. she obviously doesn't want anything to do with you guys.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:56 AM   #11
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_taco View Post
sounds like dementia kickin in, no offense
i had to work with people in the psych hospital who had dementia and this sounds nothing like it, she seems aware of whats going on, which doesn't happen when you have dementia. to me it just sounds like a case of "bitter old bitch"
Old 10-31-2008, 09:01 AM   #12
Sticks For Troops

Sounds like its time to have someone switch her meds around..