LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Okanagan Spring Brewery Might Sponsor My Golf Tourney, But I need Votes!

Old 05-24-2011, 06:56 PM   #1
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
Okanagan Spring Brewery Might Sponsor My Golf Tourney, But I need Votes!

All it takes it two clicks:

Please vote for the GoldenBalls Golf Tournament!

http://www.facebook.com/okspring?sk=...3A166%3Bmg%3A1
Old 05-25-2011, 08:09 PM   #2
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The leader only has 229 votes, if you guys could help me out, I could CRUSH these fools
Old 05-25-2011, 10:10 PM   #4
Resident MMA Fanatic

Click this link:

http://www.facebook.com/okspring?sk=...3A166%3Bmg%3A1

GoldenBalls Golf Tournament should pop up, scroll down a bit, beside the vote count there is a vote button!
Old 05-26-2011, 10:10 AM   #5
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Voted. Good luck!
Old 05-26-2011, 06:01 PM   #6
Resident MMA Fanatic

rep added!!! thank you!!!! vote every day
Old 05-27-2011, 09:48 AM   #7
Resident MMA Fanatic

I'm picking up steam, but i'm going to need the XFACTOR to take it to the top...TW is my XFACTOR!!
Old 05-28-2011, 08:07 AM   #8
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Still voting everyday. When does voting end?
Old 05-28-2011, 11:25 AM   #9
Resident MMA Fanatic

On the 15th of every month. My event is on July 9th so I only get one shot at this!
Old 05-28-2011, 11:54 AM   #10
BLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tim
BLKTRD6SP's Tacoma Gallery
Done!
Old 05-30-2011, 09:41 PM   #12
Resident MMA Fanatic

Free rep for all voters

Cmon it only takes like 15 seconds
Old 05-31-2011, 08:42 AM   #13

Bump. Let's give the man some help!
Old 05-31-2011, 08:49 AM   #14
Dhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Dhawk1313's Tacoma Gallery
Voting as soon as I get home! Stupid internet in the school blocks it for it being a "virtual community" lolz. Good luck
Old 05-31-2011, 12:52 PM   #15
Resident MMA Fanatic

Thanks dhawk, tamale!

It's not like I don't have a chance at winning this. I'm only 170 vote out fo 1st, 70 votes out of 2nd place, and 15 out of 3rd. Apparently they take 2-4 out of the top vote getters.
Old 05-31-2011, 04:56 PM   #16
tanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Tanner
tanzak88's Tacoma Gallery
Voted. Ever golf Tobiano?
Old 05-31-2011, 05:28 PM   #17
Resident MMA Fanatic

NO BUT I WANT TO BADLY. I havea 30% off coupons, I have to book outside of 14 days. You? THANKS FOR THE VOTE, its gonna be a dogfight for the next 15 days
Old 05-31-2011, 09:04 PM   #18
Resident MMA Fanatic

I've moved into 3rd place!

59 votes out of 2nd
155 out of 1st
Old 05-31-2011, 09:57 PM   #19
Resident MMA Fanatic

Now that I have your attention:

Please take 10 seconds and a couple clicks to vote to have my GoldenBalls golf tournament sponsored, Please use this link:

http://www.facebook.com/okspring?sk=...Bmg%3A1&ref=nf

And now back to the good stuff:

Old 06-01-2011, 01:22 AM   #20
tanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Tanner
tanzak88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimDigg View Post
NO BUT I WANT TO BADLY. I havea 30% off coupons, I have to book outside of 14 days. You? THANKS FOR THE VOTE, its gonna be a dogfight for the next 15 days
Hella nice course. I haven't golfed it, as I don't golf. My brother was the foreman on the turf crew there. Worked there since they opened. Now he's hit up Penn States turfgrass program and headed off to Mississauga to work there...

Anyway, back to the voting!