Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Official RANT thread

Old 05-27-2011, 02:59 PM   #1
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Official RANT thread

RANT. YOUR. PROBLEMS. HERE.

I got to thinking instead of everyone RANTING in seperate threads every couple days why not have one dedicated to the people that need to get $hit off their chest and share with the TW.

On the other hand this could turn out to be an individual thread of me RANTING about my own thing.

My RANT.

I go to a community college and like a lot of schools they offer the chance to rent textbooks at the bookstore on campus. Rented the books back in early January and the semester is just about over and I received an Email for the school today saying that today was my last reminder to turn in the books I rented or there would be a penalty/fee. Unfortunately I NEVER received any previous emails saying that my deadline was approaching soon. Now I would be able to return them IF the book store didnt close at 3:00pm every Friday and they didnt send me my "last" reminder via Email at 1:30pm. There is no way I can leave my job to go home and get my books and then drive all the way to school to return two books. Now I'm looking at fee's because I was unable to travel at superman speeds to get my books back to school. WTF.
Old 05-27-2011, 03:06 PM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
okay i got one about school books too!!

so the last day of school, about 5 hours before graduaton i got a call saying i wouldnt get my diploma unless i returned a $12 book. so my step brother got it for me and gave to to the librarian. so i go to my graduation and "graduate" then i didnt have my diploma. so the next day i called my school and they said i still havent returned my book. BULL SHIT he handed it to the librarian! ah!
Old 05-27-2011, 03:07 PM   #3
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I HATE PEOPLE!
Old 05-27-2011, 03:07 PM   #4
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
okay i got one about school books too!!

so the last day of school, about 5 hours before graduaton i got a call saying i wouldnt get my diploma unless i returned a $12 book. so my step brother got it for me and gave to to the librarian. so i go to my graduation and "graduate" then i didnt have my diploma. so the next day i called my school and they said i still havent returned my book. BULL SHIT he handed it to the librarian! ah!
I don't even know where mine is. Tell them to keep it
Old 05-27-2011, 03:08 PM   #5
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
I don't even know where mine is. Tell them to keep it

but technically i dont graduate untill i pay for the dam book.
Old 05-27-2011, 03:10 PM   #6
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Still over-rated
Old 05-27-2011, 03:12 PM   #7
Banned
Quote:
Still over-rated
i know but at my job i need it haha.
Old 05-27-2011, 03:20 PM   #8
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

only girls need diplomas...
Old 05-27-2011, 03:21 PM   #9

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
i know but at my job i need it haha.
Wow, I've never actually heard of an employer asking to see a diploma
Old 05-27-2011, 03:33 PM   #10

Quote:
Wow, I've never actually heard of an employer asking to see a diploma

same.

I knwo they ask if you've completed High School but I've never been asked if I could bring in my diploma. Dont even know where that shit is.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:37 PM   #11
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Stupid f'ing ex-girlfriends
Old 05-31-2011, 07:44 PM   #12
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
same.

I knwo they ask if you've completed High School but I've never been asked if I could bring in my diploma. Dont even know where that shit is.
x2. high school graduation just wasn't that momentous of an occasion as it was played out to be. i remember after it was over my 14 year old cousin asked if she could wear my cap, i said sure. she put it on said how much she liked it, i let her keep it lol.

oh sorry, i need a rant. . . . um. . . . I WENT TO THE DENTIST TODAY AND HAD 2 SMALL CAVITIES FILLED. MY MOUTH HURTS WHERE THEY INJECTED THE NOVOCAINE! AAAAAHHH!!

(hows that?^^^^ not much of a ranter)
Old 05-31-2011, 07:49 PM   #13
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
x2. high school graduation just wasn't that momentous of an occasion as it was played out to be. i remember after it was over my 14 year old cousin asked if she could wear my cap, i said sure. she put it on said how much she liked it, i let her keep it lol.

oh sorry, i need a rant. . . . um. . . . I WENT TO THE DENTIST TODAY AND HAD 2 SMALL CAVITIES FILLED. MY MOUTH HURTS WHERE THEY INJECTED THE NOVOCAINE! AAAAAHHH!!

(hows that?^^^^ not much of a ranter)
Meh you need more swears and more anger in it for a rant.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:57 PM   #14
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Meh you need more swears and more anger in it for a rant.
ok how's this?. . . . AHHHH!! MOTHER FUCKING DENTIST WAS FRIENDLY AND WE TALKED ABOUT SPORTS AND yeah i cant do this. sorry, im too calm of a person.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:57 PM   #15
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Stupid f'ing ex-girlfriends
This^^ Crazy broad still nags the shiz outa me
Old 05-31-2011, 08:03 PM   #16
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
ok how's this?. . . . AHHHH!! MOTHER FUCKING DENTIST WAS FRIENDLY AND WE TALKED ABOUT SPORTS AND yeah i cant do this. sorry, im too calm of a person.

I'm an angry person, so I am good at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
This^^ Crazy broad still nags the shiz outa me
I don't even want to go into detail about what I just went through
Old 05-31-2011, 08:09 PM   #17
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
so... i went to my grandpas house this weekend and spent some time with my side of the fam. and it was a great time. i live about 25 miles away from him. sat after fishing with the boy, we went there (grandpas) and stayed all day. bout 10 pm it was time to go. got home and my lovely wife was in a good mood. asked her to come out tomorow (sunday) she said if you need me to pick you up, or come get jakob i will. well jakob didnt come and i got smoked!!! so i spent the night. got home (monnday) bout 9:30 am and wife says"btw we got dinner at moms house at 5" wtf ? fuck that, im not going i pouted and was a fucker all day. my wife has not been to any of my fam activities in the past year. i see her fam EVERY FUCKING WEEKEND!!!!!!!!! THATS BULLSHIT! SOUR!!!! OMFG!!!! RANT!!!! think i will have another beer. thanks for reading. sorry so long, but now i feel better!....sorta.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:23 PM   #18
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
PUTTTTTAAAA
Old 05-31-2011, 08:26 PM   #19
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
PUTTTTTAAAA
what?
Old 05-31-2011, 08:28 PM   #20
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
PUTTTTTAAAA
F%#& yo couch honkey