Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Preventing Drunk Emails

Old 10-07-2008, 12:15 PM   #1
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Preventing Drunk Emails

Google is looking out for all you drunks who send emails while intoxicated and later regret sending them. It's call Mail Goggles.
http://blog.wired.com/business/2008/...s-mail-go.html

http://gmailblog.blogspot.com/2008/1...you-later.html
Old 10-07-2008, 12:19 PM   #2
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
hahaha
Old 10-08-2008, 12:57 AM   #3
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

swatjoe592's Tacoma Gallery
I need text goggles. I'm a renowned drunk texter.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:04 PM   #4
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
nice, but how does it work to prevent drunk posting on forums?
thats exactly what i need, something to prevent me from drunk posting. last time i called you all a bunch of "idiossots" and rambled about Lord only knows what
Old 10-09-2008, 01:41 PM   #5
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
thats exactly what i need, something to prevent me from drunk posting. last time i called you all a bunch of "idiossots" and rambled about Lord only knows what
Maybe we could get TCBob to put in one of those comment verifiers like you see on some blogs (type in the number in the graphic). I have a hard time reading some of those even sober.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:44 PM   #6
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
too easy. they should make someone do sentence structure in under 5 minutes. they will never ever get it done........EVER
Old 10-09-2008, 01:47 PM   #7
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrjohnson View Post
Maybe we could get TCBob to put in one of those comment verifiers like you see on some blogs (type in the number in the graphic). I have a hard time reading some of those even sober.
i hate those things. if we had them here i'd stop using this site. and i know NOBODY wants that to happen....
Old 10-09-2008, 02:07 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i hate those things. if we had them here i'd stop using this site. and i know NOBODY wants that to happen....
To be honest, I rather enjoy your drunk posts.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:10 PM   #9
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
if I can learn my zyx's for when I'm drunk, I can learn my math for when I'm drunk.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:16 PM   #10

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrjohnson View Post
To be honest, I rather enjoy your drunk posts.
thanks, maybe i'll get hammered and bless you guys with some drunk ramblings later
Old 10-09-2008, 07:02 PM   #11
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
After much experimentattion I have decided that matrinis are better made with gin than with vodka.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:46 AM   #12

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
After much experimentattion I have decided that matrinis are better made with gin than with vodka.
i agree