Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Kodiak/Stephanie/Sean

Old 06-01-2011, 09:29 AM   #1
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Kodiak/Stephanie/Sean

I thought I would help you 3 out. Please feel free to continue the love triangle in here.

To everyone else, this is a private thread, please leave.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:30 AM   #2
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
ohhhhhh snappp.....its on now...literally
Old 06-01-2011, 09:32 AM   #3
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
ya'll are funny!
Old 06-01-2011, 09:32 AM   #4
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Birthday!
Old 06-01-2011, 09:34 AM   #5
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
I get a love triangle for my bday!
Old 06-01-2011, 10:31 AM   #6
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Lmao! Well, at least someone thought about us and created this thread but, what goes on here can also be done via text lol
Old 06-01-2011, 10:33 AM   #7

Law Enforcement:
So can the stuff that gets done in the other thread...
Old 06-01-2011, 10:34 AM   #8

Law Enforcement:
But, while we are at it, and its here...I say we blow it up lol
Old 06-01-2011, 10:34 AM   #9

Law Enforcement:
And its my birthday and its gives me something to do besides all day
Old 06-01-2011, 10:36 AM   #10
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post

Devil's threesome? Not my idea of a good birthday present, but if that's your thing, enjoy.

Happy Birthday!
Old 06-01-2011, 10:37 AM   #11
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm.....

More sushi today? Hit the gym yet? I did my cardio this morning and will lift in the evening
Old 06-01-2011, 10:38 AM   #12

Law Enforcement:
My idea of a good birthday present includes 2 chics....and me. Not another dude.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:39 AM   #13
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My idea of a good birthday present includes 2 chics....and me. Not another dude.
For the record, incest does not count
Old 06-01-2011, 10:39 AM   #14

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
Hmmm.....

More sushi today? Hit the gym yet? I did my cardio this morning and will lift in the evening
No, I haven't lifted anything today...gotta dress up in teh bravoz today. Delaying that as long as possible cuz they are very very tight....
Old 06-01-2011, 10:39 AM   #15
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Steph could post pix here
Old 06-01-2011, 10:40 AM   #16

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
For the record, incest does not count
Shouldn't be an issue for you, your sister will be there and you won't!
Old 06-01-2011, 10:54 AM   #17
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Shouldn't be an issue for you, your sister will be there and you won't!
Lol!
Old 06-01-2011, 10:56 AM   #18
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey! happy birthday!
Old 06-01-2011, 11:02 AM   #19
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Oh Dear this should be good!
Old 06-01-2011, 11:08 AM   #20
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
That's what she said?