1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Casey Anthony Trial

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by TidalWave, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Jun 3, 2011 at 1:25 PM
    TidalWave

TidalWave [OP] I have a shovel and no one will miss you...

Member:
    First Name:
    Mendy
    Surprise, AZ
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD DCLB
    4" Maxtrac Spindle lift, 33" BFG A/T, Avid weld on rock sliders and rear bumper, Smoked Projector Headlights, smoked tails and fogs, HID healights and fogs, flowmaster exhaust, Wet Okoles, debadged. Ready to take your milk money.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...-dissapearance/2011/06/03/AGssl3HH_story.html

Also

A miserable-looking Casey Anthony shook her head and sighed deeply in court on Thursday as prosecutors played more from a recording of her July 2008 interview with police officers.

The seven women and five men on the jury listened intently as detective Yuri Melich testified that Anthony, 25, claimed she worked at Universal Studios when Caylee went missing in 2008. When officers took her to her supposed workplace, she led them on a meandering tour of the offices before finally admitting that she was lying. "She was very convincing," Melich testified.

Inside Look: Casey Anthony's Stone-Cold Lies vs. the Truth

Things got more intense when the prosecutor played the recording, in which Anthony maintained that a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez had kidnapped Caylee. "This is the honest to God's truth," Anthony said in the recording. "I don't know where she is. The last person that I saw her with is Zenaida."

Melich was not convinced. "Listen, we know that's not true," he said. "We already know that you're not telling us the truth. You know what happened to Caylee – and you know where Caylee is."

Throughout the 40-minute recording, Melich alternated between being aggressive and casual as he tried to get Anthony to reveal Caylee's whereabouts. "I can look at you as a person who's scared," he said, "or we can look at you as cold, callous and a monster who doesn't care. It's gonna be one of those two options."

Despite Melich's efforts, Anthony maintained that Caylee had been kidnapped by the fictitious Zenaida Gonzalez, a claim that her attorneys now admit was a lie.

Anthony is on trial for the murder of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee. She faces the death penalty if she is convicted.

Not sure about those of you on this forum, but i cant help but watch this case unfold. Not sure who I believe either, wether the dad was involved, she drownd (which seems like a stretch), and all the other accusations floating around.

If they find her guilty (and i am leaning towards guilty) I am not sure if she should get the death penalty or if thats the easy way. That living her life in prison might be more torture. Thoughts?

2. Jun 3, 2011 at 2:28 PM
    river rat 69

river rat 69 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Orlando, Fla., Green side of the grass
    Vehicle:
    007, trd, sr5, fmf.
    NO Chrome,3" NFab's steps,TRD skid,Wet okie's.011 grill, k&n,5100's,All this comes right off when the old lady says let's go get a NEW ONE!!!
    Wrap her in duct tape and throw her in the pool,pull her up when she stops moving revive her and do over and over. Jim

3. Jun 6, 2011 at 1:59 PM
    BradleyScottETC

BradleyScottETC Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)

Member:
    First Name:
    Bradley
    Lake County, FL
    Vehicle:
    10 4.0 AC 4x4
  4. Jun 6, 2011 at 2:02 PM
    horwitzs

horwitzs Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Seth
    Dayton, WA
    Vehicle:
    TX Pro
    Supercharger, OME lift w/ LR UCAs, running boards, toolbox, extinguisher mount, skidplate, N-Fab light bar, 40" R.I. LED bar, WO seat covers, TRD intake, Weathertech mats and visors, stubby antenna, hood struts, LED interior lighting, Hella Supertones, and other stuff I'm forgetting.
    Not following closely, but I do read a little bit now and then.
    I think it's pretty safe to say that she's f*cked.

5. Jun 8, 2011 at 2:30 PM
    surfsupl

surfsupl Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregg
    WestCoast
    Vehicle:
    I DONT CARE IF IT'S A RE-POST
    Rear Diff Breather~ 5100's ~Fog Light Anytime~Tint~TRD Seat Covers~Weather Tech's~Pioneer H.U.~Lift~Eibach Springs~LED's......blah...blah...blah
    I don’t even begin to bother with the “white girl in trouble of the month” trial fiascos, but for some reason, I’ve been following the hell out of the Casey Anthony trial. It’s just such a great clusterfuck of a woman who apparently can’t tell the truth for any reason whatsoever and a fucked up family. And it’s entertaining to watch poor defense attorney Juan Baez try desperately to make something out of the nothing his client has given him.

6. Jun 18, 2011 at 12:51 AM
    seligman

seligman Well-Known Member

Member:
    There's something about Casey Anthony that scares the shit out of me. I didn't think women were capable of something this bad. Partying 4 days later, covering it up with lies for 31 days? Damn. So much for those motherly instincts.

Question for the guys:
    If the mother of your kid was another Casey Anthony type, would you be able to detect it -- and stop her -- before she successfully murders your kid?

Remember, this bitch was capable of manipulating anybody she wanted, including men.

7. Jun 18, 2011 at 5:11 AM
    river rat 69

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Vehicle:
    007, trd, sr5, fmf.
    NO Chrome,3" NFab's steps,TRD skid,Wet okie's.011 grill, k&n,5100's,All this comes right off when the old lady says let's go get a NEW ONE!!!
    Bring back ol sparkie!!!

8. Jun 18, 2011 at 5:42 AM
    steviestyles

steviestyles The "Search" tab is your friend!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Colorado Springs
    Vehicle:
    07 DC 4x4 TRD Off Road
    Bone Stock
    I think the old Witches dunk tank test would be more fitting.

9. Jun 18, 2011 at 6:07 AM
    coffeesnob

coffeesnob Well-Known Member

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2010 access 4 cyl 2 wd
    Anyone who would hurt a child in anyway is either posessed by the devil or is touched in the head.

10. Jun 18, 2011 at 6:12 AM
    river rat 69

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Vehicle:
    007, trd, sr5, fmf.
    Yes ol sparkie is too fast!!

11. Jul 5, 2011 at 4:23 PM
    blackhawke88

blackhawke88 wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
  12. Jul 5, 2011 at 4:25 PM
    cleanTRDmachine

cleanTRDmachine watch the meat

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Q-Town, PA
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    tint gray camo seat covers debadged color matched grille surround off of 06 TRD sport grillecraft black mesh grille Hella 500's demudflapped Toyota rear leaf TSB (first edition) 265/75/16 BFG AT TA KO's Flowmaster Super 40 #952445 Maglite Mod AntennaX 13in antenna Painted Lower Valance Vision X H4 Xenon headlights Halo Solaris H10 foglights Velocity Offroad 2.5 leveling kit (removed) Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers Rocky Mounts Clutch SD bike mount 4ft combo lock cable for bed extender Stage I interior LED's Toytec 1.5" AALs Extang Trifold Signature Series Bed Cover Reese front mounted tow hook Icon Stage 1 Suspension
    OJ all over again...

Products Discussed in

To Top