Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The "40+" "Old Timers Thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-15-2014, 05:07 AM   #35241
Saw things so much clearer once you... were in my
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Ding,

I know you've most likely seen these but would these be something you would be interested in with your project? I like how these work and look.
Old 06-15-2014, 05:20 AM   #35242
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RearViewMirror View Post
It probably wouldn't last too long as his is a Duramax. I had a Duramax back in 2001 and it was a good engine. I never had any trouble out of it or the transmission. I've never understood the pull off but I've seen it done around the station when the testosterone gets a little too high. Always entertaining to watch someone tear their shit up.

On a side note...... what the fuck am I doing up so early?????? This getting old shit sucks.
You know I was kidding right?

BTW ... From a guy slightly your senior, the up early / odd sleep patterns will only get worse, especially with our kind of work schedules.
Just thought you should know. Oh, good morning Britt.
Don't tell but I'm on my way home a few hours early. Vacation time 'til 1 July.
Old 06-15-2014, 06:17 AM   #35243
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MQQSE View Post

BTW ... From a guy slightly your senior, the up early / odd sleep patterns will only get worse, especially with our kind of work schedules.
Nice! Enjoy your time off!

I think I'm gonna be off from the 23rd through the 12th. Bio Father is coming to town one last time so I'll get a little vac time in also.
Old 06-15-2014, 06:40 AM   #35244
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I think I'm gonna be off from the 23rd through the 12th. Bio Father is coming to town one last time so I'll get a little vac time in also.
for time away from work!
Home at last. Rough week with the fishing, working, and fish processing in between. This may turn into catch up on my rest day.
Old 06-15-2014, 07:09 AM   #35245

Jesus Fucking Christ
Old 06-15-2014, 08:52 AM   #35246
Badger of Death
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Good morning all. Rocky IV on the tube, and Wife is fixing me something tasty. Pretty good day so far.
Quote:
At the risk of outsiders reading this and getting flamed, I'm amazed at the size/weight trailers I see some folks towing with their Tacomas.
[...]
Is it just me?
It's not just you. There's clearly a lack of imagination and experience on display. Towing some of these monsters in the wind and on long grades would be a horrible idea.
Quote:
It probably wouldn't last too long as his is a Duramax. I had a Duramax back in 2001 and it was a good engine. I never had any trouble out of it or the transmission. I've never understood the pull off but I've seen it done around the station when the testosterone gets a little too high. Always entertaining to watch someone tear their shit up.

On a side note...... what the fuck am I doing up so early?????? This getting old shit sucks.
Have some fun the next time they decide to tear shit up. Pour liquid soap or vegetable oil on a few rear tires.
Quote:
Ding,

I know you've most likely seen these but would these be something you would be interested in with your project? I like how these work and look.
If I had unlimited funds, I may have gone that way. I'm sure it's a good product, but at twice the price of Zach's rack, it's not worth it. I also like supporting the creative little guy.
Quote:

That should be interesting. Plan some time/excuses to get away from everyone during his stay. I have a feeling you'll need it.
Quote:
That reminds me of Scott's proposed thread on buyer's remorse. Another in that series could be, "The Art of the Test Drive". Reading the bitch threads about a world ending problem that's been there "since day one" makes me think that we'd be performing a public service by dispensing some wisdom.
Old 06-15-2014, 09:01 AM   #35247
attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Boo

Too bad for Mark Webber , had to retire from the lead at Le Mans with 2 hours left
Old 06-15-2014, 09:31 AM   #35248

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post

If I had unlimited funds, I may have gone that way. I'm sure it's a good product, but at twice the price of Zach's rack, it's not worth it. I also like supporting the creative little guy.
After I posted that I actually went to the site and checked around and you're right. Damn that shit's expensive. Nice but expensive.
Old 06-15-2014, 09:35 AM   #35249

Some shit that would actually happen in my County
Old 06-15-2014, 09:46 AM   #35250
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 06-15-2014, 09:47 AM   #35251
Badger of Death
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looks like a great idea to me.
Old 06-15-2014, 09:57 AM   #35252

Quote:
Looks like a great idea to me.
Which one??? Both are fucking geniuses?
Old 06-15-2014, 10:00 AM   #35253
Badger of Death

The thread about the guy that's trying to destroy his Dodge. Innovative method.
Old 06-15-2014, 10:03 AM   #35254
Badger of Death

Looks like Pete had a hand in angering The Man, and has brought great shame upon our demographic.
Old 06-15-2014, 10:09 AM   #35255
attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looks like Pete had a hand in angering The Man, and has brought great shame upon our demographic.

I called in an artillery strike Danger Close
Old 06-15-2014, 10:16 AM   #35256
Badger of Death

http://youtu.be/8T6_bpLwTrc

With about as much subtlety.
Old 06-15-2014, 10:36 AM   #35257
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You guys don't know shit about getting old...I'm old like....like,,,ummm , hey OZ whats that old shit you always call me ??....

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post

"It rubs the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again...."

I dunno WTF I meant with that....
Old 06-15-2014, 10:54 AM   #35258
Badger of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post

I'm not rubbing lotion on anything anywhere near you.
Old 06-15-2014, 10:56 AM   #35259
Chief Pal Guy

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Some kids I grew up with in VA would think of that; in fact, if it was east coast I'd have to check the names to see if I might be related. There's a reason I settled about as far away as possible.

I couldn't keep myself from joining in with you two though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
You want one just like it, admit it.

Quote:
http://youtu.be/8T6_bpLwTrc

With about as much subtlety.
indeed.

.... This what came up on my IPad screen, i immediately thought " Chris, what did you do now?"

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I called in an artillery strike Danger Close

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
You guys don't know shit about getting old...I'm old like....like,,,ummm , hey OZ whats that old shit you always call me ??....

Hiya Doug

Like I said, still above ground with a pulse.

You keep TW fun for me.
Old 06-15-2014, 11:18 AM   #35260

Products Discussed in this Thread