Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The "40+" "Old Timers Thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-17-2014, 08:09 AM   #41781
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Morning guys. Taking the family down to Newport (RI) to go fly kites

Mornin' ladies......

Someone tells you to go fly a kite & off you go.....

Sounds great actually, love watching guys at mission bay fly those little stunt kites, those fuckers will drag you down the beach...
Old 08-17-2014, 08:10 AM   #41782
0311 luver
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Yep

Pretty normal MO , the " I have secret information that I refuse to share " tactic and or " I know what you actually meant when you posted something completely different " , " I know you hate America , Americans and NASCAR , but it's getting pretty old " and " look at the 3 people that gave me rep "

Guy's bi polar
Exhibit Z

I looked up the cited statute the supposedly prohibits a windshield mounted GPS in my state. It doesn't.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:12 AM   #41783
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
No. Her food simply sucked ass. After we finished hacking our way thru the crust of whatever she made, there was usually a fraction of whatever it was, that was edible. Funny thing was, when she "Fucked up" a meal, she would throw it all in a pot of water, stir it while its boiling, and call it "Goulash". When that happened, my brother and I would generally break something, so we would get sent to out room. That was shit that my Dad would leave work early the next day, come home, and throw the shit away, telling my mom he ate it all at lunch.
Haha, ohhhhh mmyyyyyyyy !!! Mornin' chris, bet you can't guess what I'm drinking, & no 2 girls & a cup doesn't apply....

Laughed like hell over the "Goulaush (GOOlash) coment...
Old 08-17-2014, 08:18 AM   #41784
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Haha, ohhhhh mmyyyyyyyy !!! Mornin' chris, bet you can't guess what I'm drinking, & no 2 girls & a cup doesn't apply....

Laughed like hell over the "Goulaush (GOOlash) coment...
Seriously......we used to joke about it when we would watch some TV show that someone was cooking a witch stew on.......My Dad would say "HEY! THeir making the same thing your Mom does!"
Old 08-17-2014, 08:18 AM   #41785
Gearhead
DonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Oscar
DonziGT230's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No. Her food simply sucked ass. After we finished hacking our way thru the crust of whatever she made, there was usually a fraction of whatever it was, that was edible. Funny thing was, when she "Fucked up" a meal, she would throw it all in a pot of water, stir it while its boiling, and call it "Goulash". When that happened, my brother and I would generally break something, so we would get sent to out room. That was shit that my Dad would leave work early the next day, come home, and throw the shit away, telling my mom he ate it all at lunch.
Damn, I just wasted a bunch of money on anti-fouling bottom paint for my boat.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:19 AM   #41786
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonziGT230 View Post
Damn, I just wasted a bunch of money on anti-fouling bottom paint for my boat.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:20 AM   #41787
Gearhead
DonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Whiskey straight from the bottle.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:24 AM   #41788
Gearhead
Quote:
I assume the witch's brew goulash would keep marine life from attaching to my hull better than any of these California EPA friendly paints do and dad would probably pay to have it shipped to me. Hell, he might even apply it for a good home cooked meal.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:25 AM   #41789

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonziGT230 View Post
I assume the witch's brew goulash would keep marine life from attaching to my hull better than any of these California EPA friendly paints do and dad would probably pay to have it shipped to me. Hell, he might even apply it for a good home cooked meal.
I would think it would eat thru the hull.
Old 08-17-2014, 09:01 AM   #41790
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would think it would eat thru the hull.
Old 08-17-2014, 12:12 PM   #41791

Old 08-17-2014, 12:48 PM   #41792
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Question. Hi-Lift with Relentless foot/base/flotation plate thing and ATO bed mounts... do you think $100 is a fair price?

Old 08-17-2014, 12:51 PM   #41793

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
Question. Hi-Lift with Relentless foot/base/flotation plate thing and ATO bed mounts... do you think $100 is a fair price?

Not really. You can get used Hi lifts out here for 40 bucks all day. Make the mounts, and base out of metal scrap.
Old 08-17-2014, 12:55 PM   #41794
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not really. You can get used Hi lifts out here for 40 bucks all day. Make the mounts, and base out of metal scrap.
$40 shipped then. I'll take that.
Old 08-17-2014, 12:56 PM   #41795
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
suggestion?
75? 60? a handy and smile?
Old 08-17-2014, 12:56 PM   #41796
0311 luver
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
It'd also depend on exactly which jack it is. A 5' Hi-Lift All-Cast jack is worth more than a Harbor Freight shorty. From what I've seen, the junk jacks are disposable, but Hi-Lifts can be serviced. A 5' model will fit in a short bed with about an inch cut off the rail.
Old 08-17-2014, 12:58 PM   #41797

Quote:
suggestion?
Ask if they'd take 60. Like Ding said....Make sure its a good jack. The HF ones aren't the best.
Old 08-17-2014, 12:59 PM   #41798
I feel so Devo

Quote:
Ask if they'd take 60. Like Ding said....Make sure its a good jack. The HF ones aren't the best.
it's mine
trying to think of a good price for it
Old 08-17-2014, 12:59 PM   #41799
0311 luver

Quote:
suggestion?
I'm suddenly considering selling mine.
Old 08-17-2014, 01:00 PM   #41800

brand new for 76 bucks, and you can get the accessories you want, and be just a hair over 100 bucks. The 4' is about 5 bucks less:

http://www.amazon.com/Hi-Lift-Jack-H.../dp/B00042KG3A

Products Discussed in this Thread