Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The "40+" "Old Timers Thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2013, 11:32 PM   #8461
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
that looks ridiculous
Old 04-22-2013, 11:33 PM   #8462
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
that looks ridiculous
Sacrilege

Old 04-22-2013, 11:34 PM   #8463
Last Straw of Brittfartikus
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-22-2013, 11:34 PM   #8464
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Sacraleige

yeah, but that's Dio man, i'd never be as cool as he was
Old 04-22-2013, 11:36 PM   #8465
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah, but that's Dio man, i'd never be as cool as he was
Old 04-22-2013, 11:36 PM   #8466
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Young Frankenstein is starting. I'd better get to bed. Nite guys.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:40 PM   #8467
Banned
g nite Ding

I look more like him chrome domed
Old 04-22-2013, 11:51 PM   #8468

He looks very unhappy. Maybe it's the tats.
Are skull tats preferred by discerning metrosexuals? Probably not.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:34 AM   #8469
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh, and speaking of 40's guys, my days of long hair are drawing to a close, been wrapping my mind around losing the hair, shit's gettin mighty thin on top, don't want to look like an idiot where it looks like my hair is migrating off my head and down my back, so i'm probably going (in my typical 'go big or go home style'), probably going chrome dome, i did it about ten years ago for awhile and damn if I don't look mean, BUT, i was kickin around the idea of going with a mowhawk for a bit of fun first, hell I wear a hat all the time anyways so it would usually be covered, if it doesn't suit me then off goes the rest, what do y'all think?
I think just grow it long as it thins on top,go for the alien monster look.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:38 AM   #8470
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Skullet,that's good
Old 04-23-2013, 08:21 AM   #8471

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
g nite Ding

I look more like him chrome domed
Kerry King
Old 04-23-2013, 09:53 AM   #8472
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh, and speaking of 40's guys, my days of long hair are drawing to a close, been wrapping my mind around losing the hair, shit's gettin mighty thin on top, don't want to look like an idiot where it looks like my hair is migrating off my head and down my back, so i'm probably going (in my typical 'go big or go home style'), probably going chrome dome, i did it about ten years ago for awhile and damn if I don't look mean, BUT, i was kickin around the idea of going with a mowhawk for a bit of fun first, hell I wear a hat all the time anyways so it would usually be covered, if it doesn't suit me then off goes the rest, what do y'all think?
Go chrome dome or go home! The "holding on to the last 12 hairs I have" thing drives me batshit crazy with guys. Want hair? Get a golf visor that has the spiky crazy hair attached to it. LOLOL
Old 04-23-2013, 04:53 PM   #8473
dont tread on me!

Flat top?
No offense , I still have a full head of hair. It was a coin toss. One grandfather in Virginia had full head of hair when he died. The other was a trapper in west Texas and had a sliver of hair around his ears
Old 04-23-2013, 06:05 PM   #8474
Banned
Quote:
Kerry King
my hero
Old 04-23-2013, 06:08 PM   #8475
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommehK View Post
Go chrome dome or go home! The "holding on to the last 12 hairs I have" thing drives me batshit crazy with guys. Want hair? Get a golf visor that has the spiky crazy hair attached to it. LOLOL
I like you, you'll fit in just fine around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolunatic View Post
Flat top?
No offense , I still have a full head of hair. It was a coin toss. One grandfather in Virginia had full head of hair when he died. The other was a trapper in west Texas and had a sliver of hair around his ears
Holding on to the last hairs is telling everyone you're holding on to your vanity. It's on top where it's thinning big time, sides are fine, I just can't do a flat top, i think i'd look silly, i never served and i look like some kind of biker anyways, figure why not be as ugly as Rich and Pete now
Old 04-23-2013, 08:25 PM   #8476
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommehK View Post
Yup yup yup

Old 04-23-2013, 09:23 PM   #8477

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like you, you'll fit in just fine around here

Holding on to the last hairs is telling everyone you're holding on to your vanity. It's on top where it's thinning big time, sides are fine, I just can't do a flat top, i think i'd look silly, i never served and i look like some kind of biker anyways, figure why not be as ugly as Rich and Pete now
Skullet dude , skullet
Old 04-23-2013, 09:43 PM   #8478
Banned
Quote:
Skullet dude , skullet
no fucking way dude, I ain't doing no damn skullet
Old 04-23-2013, 09:47 PM   #8479

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no fucking way dude, I ain't doing no damn skullet
Old 04-23-2013, 09:53 PM   #8480
Banned
Quote:

Products Discussed in this Thread