LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The "40+" "Old Timers Thread.

Old 05-10-2013, 07:30 AM   #9261
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
btw. That reds apple ale is THE worse beer I have ever drank. Tasted like vinager and tonic water. gross.
Have you had Crispin before?
Old 05-10-2013, 07:36 AM   #9262
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommehK View Post
Have you had Crispin before?
Crispin? No.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:37 AM   #9263
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Mainly I stick with Coronas which is a very dry pale ale. So Any variation of it tastes pretty crappy to me.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:40 AM   #9264
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
typical of me...sorry i'm late.

i'm in.

i grew up in El Paso..so my body shape was pretty much sponsored by Corona. now i cant stand it..

i dont drink much so when i do, my beer needs to be fantastic. i've been drinking st bernarbus..mostly. i cant waste liver health on lesser beer.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:42 AM   #9265

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
typical of me...sorry i'm late.

i'm in.

i grew up in El Paso..so my body shape was pretty much sponsored by Corona. now i cant stand it..

i dont drink much so when i do, my beer needs to be fantastic. i've been drinking st bernarbus..mostly. i cant waste liver health on lesser beer.
Too late..
Old 05-10-2013, 08:48 AM   #9266
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Crispin? No.
It's a hard apple cider that I like. ..sooooooo I thought the Redd's might be comparable
Old 05-10-2013, 08:51 AM   #9267
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TenBeers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
Awwwww. Tell them to move north.

I realized I need to be nice to you, since I may need some tips if my June trip takes me through your area. I'm trying to decide if I want to push through to Utah without spending anything but an overnight in Colorado, or break the trip up a little and spend a day at Great Sand Dunes or something else along the way. I really want to do the Alpine Loop and spend some time in Lake City, but I think early June will be too cold in the mountains for Wife.
I did the Alpine Loop last August, not sure what condition it would be in early next month. The lower parts are probably fine, but the passes may not be accessible. I just flew over the Creede area, there's snow on everything, even the valleys. Here's a thread with pics from my trip:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...do-trails.html
Old 05-10-2013, 11:09 AM   #9268
Dogs & cats, living together! Mass hysteria!
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenBeers View Post
I did the Alpine Loop last August, not sure what condition it would be in early next month. The lower parts are probably fine, but the passes may not be accessible. I just flew over the Creede area, there's snow on everything, even the valleys. Here's a thread with pics from my trip:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...do-trails.html
Thanks for the link and write up. I'll definitely take a closer look later. Too bad Engineer Pass was socked in. It's a great view.
Old 05-10-2013, 04:20 PM   #9269
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
You want a bike ride of a lifetime? Creeper trail. It's in Virginia,ill find a link.
Old 05-10-2013, 04:23 PM   #9270
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.vacreepertrail.com/

Here ya go. Went on it back in '97,can't describe the beauty. There's even some family history there. Showed a pic of one room schoolhouse to my great aunt that was still alive then. She said that was where my grandma rode horseback to teach before going to nursing school.
It's not far from the old family homestead. I'd like to go back again.
Old 05-10-2013, 06:14 PM   #9271
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolunatic View Post
http://www.vacreepertrail.com/

Here ya go. Went on it back in '97,can't describe the beauty. There's even some family history there. Showed a pic of one room schoolhouse to my great aunt that was still alive then. She said that was where my grandma rode horseback to teach before going to nursing school.
It's not far from the old family homestead. I'd like to go back again.
Looks like a fun ride. I've done some large chunks of the Paul Bunyan Trail in MN. There's some similarity with the forest cover and terrain.

Rail to Trail programs are slowly opening up some cool travel opportunities, similar to what I've read is available in some European areas. During RTT hearings, I love hearing adjacent land owners complain about all of the trash and destruction hikers and bikers bring to the area.
Old 05-10-2013, 06:47 PM   #9272
dont tread on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
Looks like a fun ride. I've done some large chunks of the Paul Bunyan Trail in MN. There's some similarity with the forest cover and terrain.

Rail to Trail programs are slowly opening up some cool travel opportunities, similar to what I've read is available is some European areas. During RTT hearings, I love hearing adjacent land owners complain about all of the trash and destruction hikers and bikers bring to the area.
That's the first rail to trail I've known of.
But I know of the bitchin,just in plumbing. Got some small town New construction plumbers bitchin bout all the people movin in while they're plumbing the newbs.house.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:12 PM   #9273

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolunatic View Post
That's the first rail to trail I've known of.
But I know of the bitchin,just in plumbing. Got some small town New construction plumbers bitchin bout all the people movin in while they're plumbing the newbs.house.
Like tourists complaining about crowds at tourist sites.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:16 PM   #9274

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing good ever happens after 2am. just sayin.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:21 PM   #9275

mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
In Greenville? Probably not. LOL
Old 05-10-2013, 11:24 PM   #9276

Quote:
In Greenville? Probably not. LOL
That was quite good!

Have fun with this one.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:31 PM   #9277
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Aww... OP deleted his posts and edited the original.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:32 PM   #9278
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lots of good things happened after 2am.

They wouldn't have been as good if they had happened at 10pm... or if I hung around 'til morning though.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:38 PM   #9279

mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Aww... OP deleted his posts and edited the original.
Yeah but there were a few quoted to get the gist. LOL gave me a giggle.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:46 PM   #9280

Quote:
Yeah but there were a few quoted to get the gist. LOL gave me a giggle.
He only made two, and they're back ... sort of.

Products Discussed in this Thread