Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The "40+" "Old Timers Thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-17-2013, 04:26 PM   #9481
Well, let's play chess.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Let us know how it works. I need to buy something like that for canoe trips.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:13 PM   #9483
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Believe it or not, it would be a felony for me to carry that in my truck in California.

The joke goes that if you have a baseball bat in your car, you need to have a ball and glove. That's not 100% correct, but if I had that in the cab, no fishing gear in the truck, and/or was not on my way to or from fishing, it would be an easy conviction.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #9484
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Believe it or not, it would be a felony for me to carry that in my truck in California.

The joke goes that if you have a baseball bat in your car, you need to have a ball and glove. That's not 100% correct, but if I had that in the cab, no fishing gear in the truck, and/or was not on my way to or from fishing, it would be an easy conviction.

Canada wins again
Old 05-17-2013, 08:47 PM   #9485
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Well that's stupid...
Old 05-17-2013, 09:06 PM   #9486
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post

Canada wins again
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommehK View Post
Well that's stupid...
Buuuuut......

Concealed, unlocked, loaded handgun, lacking the commission of any other crime, is a misdemeanor first offense. It's two violations... unlocked concealed and loaded, but both are misdo charges the first time.

2nd offense will be charged as a felony, but the DA may reduce.
Again, as long as the only criminal activity was the gun itself.
1st offense is a felony if another crime is involved.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:11 PM   #9488
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Buuuuut......

Concealed, unlocked, loaded handgun, lacking the commission of any other crime, is a misdemeanor first offense. It's two violations... unlocked concealed and loaded, but both are misdo charges the first time.

2nd offense will be charged as a felony, but the DA may reduce.
Again, as long as the only criminal activity was the gun itself.
1st offense is a felony if another crime is involved.

LOADED is a mis-d but a fish clubber thingy would be a felony? Damn I knew CA was ass-backwards on a lot of things but this just makes me laugh...
Old 05-17-2013, 09:25 PM   #9489

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I have no idea what you just said
Club, sap, monkeyfist... under my seat or in my backpack, minding my own business not getting into trouble... Felony charge. Minimum one year in prison, lifetime prohibition against owning firearms, loss of voting rights, all the buttsecks you want.

Loaded pistol in my pocket, minding my own business not getting into trouble.
Misdemeanor charge. Maximum one year in county jail, most likely get a month working at the Boy's Club or picking up trash on the freeway and a couple of years probation and a big fine. No impact on voting rights, depending on the judge, MAYBE a 10-year firearms prohibition, but that's not mandatory by law, it's up to the judge.
Quote:
LOADED is a mis-d but a fish clubber thingy would be a felony? Damn I knew CA was ass-backwards on a lot of things but this just makes me laugh...
There is more common sense in my left foot than there is in all of Sacramento, but the idiots in the big cities keep re-electing the morons.
Geographically, California is primarily a "red" state.
But LA County? 10 million people (more if you include the illegals). If LACO became it's own state, it would rank #8 in population, and California would STILL be #1 without those 10 million.
Old 05-18-2013, 03:53 PM   #9490
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-18-2013, 03:58 PM   #9491

mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolunatic View Post
Agreed. ..lol... I've been out getting tattooed this afternoon. Late lunch & drinkage, car wash now & headed home. Thinking a nap is in order lol
Old 05-18-2013, 04:00 PM   #9492
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Naps are good. Hope ya didn't get a puff the magic dragon.
Old 05-18-2013, 04:16 PM   #9493
Well, let's play chess.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looking forward to rain about the time I finish my yard work, then I've got some other work to do before I can start my weekend.
Old 05-18-2013, 04:27 PM   #9494

mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Naps are good. Hope ya didn't get a puff the magic dragon.
Nope....no My Little Pony either...
Old 05-18-2013, 05:09 PM   #9495
dont tread on me!

Quote:
You'll have to post a pic of all the swelling
Old 05-18-2013, 05:11 PM   #9496
dont tread on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
Looking forward to rain about the time I finish my yard work, then I've got some other work to do before I can start my weekend.
I had to try and clean up a 2-1/2" backflow this morning,have to order parts.
Got home and jumped on tractor,mowed the whole place before old rifleman episodes.
Old 05-18-2013, 05:27 PM   #9497

Quote:
TAZ!!!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2013, 05:30 PM   #9498

Quote:
You'll have to post a pic of all the swelling
Mine don't really swell. Somewhere, I have a "fresh" shot of the one on my chest. Looks like it looks in the pic above, except it's glossy from the Neosporin, the colors are a little more bold, and you can see my pores. Never have taken any really good shots of my arms.
Old 05-18-2013, 05:33 PM   #9499
dont tread on me!

Quote:
Mine don't really swell. Somewhere, I have a "fresh" shot of the one on my chest. Looks like it looks in the pic above, except it's glossy from the Neosporin, the colors are a little more bold, and you can see my pores. Never have taken any really good shots of my arms.
my first was a classic guitar string,bent toothbrush,cassette player motor,and ink. I only have one pro tat. My wedding ring in barbed wire.
Old 05-18-2013, 05:41 PM   #9500

Quote:
my first was a classic guitar string,bent toothbrush,cassette player motor,and ink.
LOL! Gotta' love the old DIY.

Products Discussed in this Thread