Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

30's Crowd...

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2014, 08:28 PM   #2521
se7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud of

se7enine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipskip View Post

And go.....
As a kid I remember going to Mc Donalds and thinking about how good that food was, now I can't stand that place. I miss the Jolly Cone and Foster's Freeze we had.
Old 02-04-2014, 08:36 PM   #2522
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
I miss the ice cream shop we used to go to when I played baseball. It's still there but nothing like it used to be.
Old 02-05-2014, 05:38 AM   #2523
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

And go.....
I absolutely LOVE McDonalds! I remember as a kid always getting in trouble for climbing out between the bars on the Hamburger and sitting on its roof
Old 02-05-2014, 06:20 AM   #2524
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
I absolutely LOVE McDonalds! I remember as a kid always getting in trouble for climbing out between the bars on the Hamburger and sitting on its roof
Growing up in Arizona, those things were damn hot in the summer. I didn't care, I burned the shit out of my hands climbing up and sliding. I too got in trouble for climbing outside the bars and onto the top of the hamburger.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:17 AM   #2525
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
For some reason, my biggest memory of McDonald's as a kid was the styrofoam trays and stuff the food came in. I remember all the play areas, but the containers are what i remember the most.
Attached Thumbnails
30's Crowd...-uploadfromtaptalk1391620745534.jpg  
Old 02-05-2014, 09:20 AM   #2526
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I am close enough. I don't quite fit in with the spoiled kids crowd either.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:21 AM   #2527
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
For some reason, my biggest memory of McDonald's as a kid was the styrofoam trays and stuff the food came in. I remember all the play areas, but the containers are what i remember the most.
Do you remember the Kid's meal toys that were transformers of the food containers?
Old 02-05-2014, 09:22 AM   #2528
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do you remember the Kid's meal toys that were transformers of the food containers?
I almost posted a picture of those too when i found the styrofoam pic.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:23 AM   #2529
N7MCS

And these!
Old 02-05-2014, 09:24 AM   #2530
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
I have those somewhere at my parents house... I should drive down there some weekend and see what I can scrounge up.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:26 AM   #2531
N7MCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
I have those somewhere at my parents house... I should drive down there some weekend and see what I can scrounge up.
Might be worth some serious money on ebay
Old 02-05-2014, 09:45 AM   #2532
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

And go.....

Old 02-05-2014, 11:06 AM   #2533
se7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud ofse7enine has much to be proud of

Run for the border!
Old 02-05-2014, 11:08 AM   #2534
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
I miss the OLD look Taco Bell. And the .29 .39 .49 cent menu
Old 02-05-2014, 12:18 PM   #2535
N7MCS

All the old Taco Bells around here are some other Mexican food place.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:20 PM   #2536
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
absolutely. nothing beat ordering a color board. I will take the blue and only paying $5. I miss my 50cent tacos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
I miss the OLD look Taco Bell. And the .29 .39 .49 cent menu
Old 02-05-2014, 12:50 PM   #2537
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
[IMG]
And these!
I had a few of those and loved them! I forgot all about those nuggets!
Old 02-07-2014, 05:23 PM   #2538

So growing up there was one movie that I watch over and over and it inspired me to race and do better, It was RAD.

Can you remember a movie from your childhood that you obsessed about?
Old 02-07-2014, 07:00 PM   #2539
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by se7enine View Post
So growing up there was one movie that I watch over and over and it inspired me to race and do better, It was RAD.

Can you remember a movie from your childhood that you obsessed about?
I loved that movie and Winner's take all because I raced motocross.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:05 PM   #2540
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
The earliest birthday party I remember was my friend's where we went to McD's.
They still had a party room
I brought my action figure of Skeletor's bird (it was my worst figure, hated it... not sure why I had it).
Climbed on top of the swirly staircase dome that led to the slide (they installed extra bars on our hamburger, no way to squeeze through, though we scaled the side with teamwork)
One of the partygoers got sick on the merry go round (really neat merry go round where you walked inside it and sat on a bench with a wheel in the middle)

I have a deep seated anger for modern play equipment. There's nothing wrong with steel slides, fireman poles that you had to jump at to reach, things that spin and swing, or wood. If you fell down or made yourself sick, that came with the territory - maybe next time you'd try something else like climbing on top of the monkey bars and jumping off. Plastic is a menace.

Quote:

And these!
Had them both!

Anyone have one of these creepy things inside their McD's? I always thought that you had to be a bit retarded to sit near it

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
I forgot they looked like that. My family didn't go to Taco Time/Bell until I was driving, not sure why.

Products Discussed in this Thread