Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

30's Crowd...

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2011, 08:15 PM   #41
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Sup yall? 32 is coming up in under a month now.....feel like I'm 60 some days. Haha
Old 06-19-2011, 08:15 PM   #42
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizzyTRDTXPRO View Post
Runza is awesome!!!! I'm a huge husker fan as soon as I figure out what I want to put on my license plate I'm getting Husker tags

I was freaking addicted to Runza when I visited...more than White Castle.
Old 06-19-2011, 08:16 PM   #44
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
Sup yall? 32 is coming up in under a month now.....feel like I'm 60 some days. Haha

Yo Will....how goes it?
Old 06-19-2011, 08:16 PM   #45
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
I was freaking addicted to Runza when I visited...more than White Castle.
I rarely eat there anymore I guess since I can have them any time I want it's all good. I'd kill for some White Castle or Krystal burger.
Old 06-19-2011, 08:17 PM   #46
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yo Will....how goes it?
Slow and steady I reckon. Ain't been around a lot lately........friggin back on blood pressure meds and shit.
Old 06-19-2011, 08:18 PM   #47
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Pinal how about this http://www.runza.com/
Not cool Wizzy....not cool......I'm craving it now....thanks.
Old 06-19-2011, 08:19 PM   #48
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
Slow and steady I reckon. Ain't been around a lot lately........friggin back on blood pressure meds and shit.
I've been on them religiously since my Heart Attack back in Jan 2010...

80 mg of Lisinopril and 20 mg of Norvasc a day
Old 06-19-2011, 08:19 PM   #49
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Not cool Wizzy....not cool......I'm craving it now....thanks.
Sorry gives you an excuse to come up and get some runza.

Does this help http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/runza-burgers/detail.aspx
Old 06-19-2011, 08:21 PM   #50
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
whats up all? figured i would stop in and say hello.
Old 06-19-2011, 08:22 PM   #51

Quote:
I've been on them religiously since my Heart Attack back in Jan 2010...

80 mg of Lisinopril and 20 mg of Norvasc a day
I took lisinopril last spring for 2 weeks......hated that shit. Took myself off it. Now....I'm on metoprolol 25 mg.....hopefully it works out.
Old 06-19-2011, 08:22 PM   #52
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like the over 60 crowd in here
Old 06-19-2011, 08:22 PM   #53
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
What'd jew call me?
I didn't call you anything.
Old 06-19-2011, 08:23 PM   #54

Okay question for the 30's crowd what was your favorite childhood cartoon?
Old 06-19-2011, 08:23 PM   #55
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thundarr the Barbarian
Old 06-19-2011, 08:24 PM   #56
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Sorry gives you an excuse to come up and get some runza.

Does this help http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/runza-burgers/detail.aspx

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
Old 06-19-2011, 08:25 PM   #57
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
GI Joe mothatfuckas!
Old 06-19-2011, 08:25 PM   #58

M.A.S.K was mine!
Old 06-19-2011, 08:25 PM   #59
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Generation OZ
Okay, I'm officially out then.

I thought OZ was in his 70's.
Old 06-19-2011, 08:25 PM   #60
Veteran Redleg

Quote:

GI Joe, Star Blazers, Robotech, M.A.S.K., GOBOTS, Transformers.

Products Discussed in this Thread