Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

I thought I would share this with you folks.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:34 AM   #1
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Red face I thought I would share this with you folks.

As some of you may know, I was doing a little bit of "Ryan Dunn / Zach Galifinakis" trolling last night. I just thought I would share this facebook excerpt that I have obtained from said adventure.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:37 AM   #2
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-21-2011, 10:38 AM   #3
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
is zach dead too now??
Old 06-21-2011, 10:39 AM   #4
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
????????????????????????????????^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^?? ???????????????????????
Old 06-21-2011, 10:41 AM   #5
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Across the internet a lot of people are confusing ryan dunn with zach galifinakis, or at least thinking that ryan dunn was "that guy from the hangover"
Old 06-21-2011, 10:45 AM   #6
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
oooooo........
Old 06-21-2011, 10:46 AM   #7

whatever, I thought it was funny.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:46 AM   #8
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Off topic Bradley how did your grill turn out???
Old 06-21-2011, 10:49 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Off topic Bradley how did your grill turn out???
Haha, the plasti-dip? I really didn't like it. I think color-matched is the only way to go.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:50 AM   #10
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks... because of you I googled to make sure Zach didn't die also, that would have been tragic! I didn't realize people were actually confusing the 2 but I guess if you haven't seen either movie I could see how it's possible.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:51 AM   #11
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Zach glafafafaskis isn't that good.....just sayin....
Old 06-21-2011, 10:51 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Thanks... because of you I googled to make sure Zach didn't die also, that would have been tragic! I didn't realize people were actually confusing the 2 but I guess if you haven't seen either movie I could see how it's possible.
HA!

Here is what I'm talking about.

http://failbook.failblog.org/2011/06...-done-is-dunn/
Old 06-21-2011, 10:53 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post
He's like a modern day version of Bobcat Golthwait. Very funny, but not capable of breaking out of his normal role as the exact same character

He'll go the way of the Jack Black
Old 06-21-2011, 10:54 AM   #14

rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
He's like a modern day version of Bobcat Golthwait. Very funny, but not capable of breaking out of his normal role as the exact same character
bingo. 2011's Will Ferrell
Old 06-21-2011, 10:56 AM   #15
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Eh, he's funny as a supporting actor and his stand up is pretty hilarious.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:56 AM   #16

Quote:
HA! Exactly! At least John C. Reilly did all of his dramatic stuff FIRST.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:58 AM   #17

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wouldn't compare Zach to Will Ferrell. I think Will Ferrell is much better as an actor and, barring the hangover, his movies were funnier.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:02 AM   #18

Quote:
I wouldn't compare Zach to Will Ferrell. I think Will Ferrell is much better as an actor and, barring the hangover, his movies were funnier.
Yeah, but he's tried and failed at breaking out of comedy roles, like with "Stranger than fiction" and do more dramatic stuff. At this point Will Ferrel OR Zach Galifinakis could go on screen and read out of The Art of War and get laughs.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:03 AM   #19

rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Eh, he's funny as a supporting actor and his stand up is pretty hilarious.
Never seen it. No one will top Mitch Hedburg for stand up

Quote:
They're the same in that they're one dimensional. In all their movies, their characters are practically the same.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:05 AM   #20

rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
Yeah, but he's tried and failed at breaking out of comedy roles, like with "Stranger than fiction" and do more dramatic stuff. At this point Will Ferrel OR Zach Galifinakis could go on screen and read out of The Art of War and get laughs.
This. No one will ever take them seriously.