Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

60+ year old thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2012, 12:06 PM   #2741
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
There's still a lot of NON gun owners in here.....yes...I'm still here in Starbucks.
I do not care about the non gun owners but the gun haters need to die.... Jim
Old 02-14-2012, 12:14 PM   #2742
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post

I would rather taunt them and make them feel stupid....make em' suffer a bit in a sense.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:15 PM   #2743
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes..this is true. They look at my laptop with funny looks...it's covered in Gun and Tactical Manufacturer stickers.
LOL

I actually do not own a gun. I do not hunt nor shoot at targets so to me there is no need. If I ever bought a gun for self protection it would be an M79 gernade launcher with a few flechette rounds. That should take care of any ne're-do-well's that come after me.

Old 02-14-2012, 12:17 PM   #2744
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
LOL

I actually do not own a gun. I do not hunt nor shoot at targets so to me there is no need. If I evere bought a gun for self protection it would be an M79 gernade launcher with a few flechette rounds. That should take care of any ne're-do-well's that come after me.

WIN!!!
Old 02-14-2012, 12:17 PM   #2745
Veteran Redleg

But, Tom...I see that you spent time in the Army. The Army has guns. Just sayin' LoL!!
Old 02-14-2012, 12:20 PM   #2746
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Yup

A weapon with ammo where accuracy really is not that big of a problem.

Anyway back to work upstairs.

UPS driver just delivered transmission and rear differential fluid. 30K maintenance,on the Tacoma, should start tomorrow.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:22 PM   #2747
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Yup

A weapon with ammo where accuracy really is not that big of a problem.

Anyway back to work upstairs.

UPS driver just delivered transmission and rear differential fluid. 30K maintenance,on the Tacoma, should start tomorrow.

Wanna do the transmission service on my truck? Please??
Old 02-14-2012, 12:22 PM   #2748
Old Man Winter

95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
But, Tom...I see that you spent time in the Army. The Army has guns. Just sayin' LoL!!
And I shot a lot of them. On Sunday you could check anything out of the armory with as much ammo as you wanted.

I loved shooting the Thompson Sub-Machine gun and the M1 carbine.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:23 PM   #2749
Old Man Winter

95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wanna do the transmission service on my truck? Please??
I used to go to Phoenix 3 times a year when I was working. Nice place to visit but hot as hades in August/September.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:34 PM   #2750
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
I used to go to Phoenix 3 times a year when I was working. Nice place to visit but hot as hades in August/September.
Ya..it pretty much sucks balls June-Mid October. Unlike Chris4x4, I hate the heat, but I'm stuck here.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:39 PM   #2751
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
And I shot a lot of them. On Sunday you could check anything out of the armory with as much ammo as you wanted.

I loved shooting the Thompson Sub-Machine gun and the M1 carbine.
Grease gun 45 cal 1000 rounds at a time... Jim
Old 02-14-2012, 02:18 PM   #2752
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing tops firing off a 20mm aircraft cannon...what a hoot...got to fire one in "A" school at NAS Jax...but for self defense, a nice m-60 would do...Ken
Old 02-14-2012, 03:08 PM   #2753
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Ken ,,Flame thrower just one, no one will ever knock on your door when you use it to heat hot dogs in the yard..... Jim
Old 02-14-2012, 03:15 PM   #2754
Old Man Winter

95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ken ,,Flame thrower just one, no one will ever knock on your door when you use it to heat hot dogs in the yard..... Jim
That there is siggy stuff!
Old 02-14-2012, 03:28 PM   #2755
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The meet was cold and windy. LOL

Freezing even with a hoodie on.

Happy Valentines Day Susan.

Thanks Tom. That was cute

Quote:
but I agree

Quote:
That there is siggy stuff!
Old 02-14-2012, 05:36 PM   #2756
boatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: boat coxswain,USS SIMON LAKE AS-33
Name: carl
boatswain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea, but it's that darn aftertaste that gets you!
stop playing with the small stuff. just send one of these downrange. It don't matter if your off a click or 2.
Attached Thumbnails
60+ year old thread.-008.jpg   60+ year old thread.-005.jpg  
Old 02-14-2012, 05:42 PM   #2757
Murdock, I'm coming for you!
zapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Paul
zapper's Tacoma Gallery
Old by gun owner

I've been around guns all my life. Grew up in Fayette County PA, right along the Maryland/West Virgina border (home of the whiskey rebellion, 1794). I was always tramping around the woods with my .22 rifle, I still have it. Hunted with my dad, uncle, and cousins. Shot my first two deer with a Winchester '94, which I also still have. I always treated my firearms like friends, I trusted and respected them. Don't hunt anymore, would like to shoot more. Have a permit and pack a .380 Ruger. Don't understand the anti-gun people except that they never had the opportunity to shoot, and the gun has been tainted by the dirt bags and druggies. My one regret in life, and I mean it, is that I was never in the military to serve like many of you have. I believe I missed a lot. There thats my Valentines day disertation.
Paul
Old 02-14-2012, 06:01 PM   #2758
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapper View Post
I've been around guns all my life. Grew up in Fayette County PA, right along the Maryland/West Virgina border (home of the whiskey rebellion, 1794). I was always tramping around the woods with my .22 rifle, I still have it. Hunted with my dad, uncle, and cousins. Shot my first two deer with a Winchester '94, which I also still have. I always treated my firearms like friends, I trusted and respected them. Don't hunt anymore, would like to shoot more. Have a permit and pack a .380 Ruger. Don't understand the anti-gun people except that they never had the opportunity to shoot, and the gun has been tainted by the dirt bags and druggies. My one regret in life, and I mean it, is that I was never in the military to serve like many of you have. I believe I missed a lot. There thats my Valentines day disertation.
Paul

Paul, you are still a true Patriot regardless if you served in the military or not.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:40 PM   #2759
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

[QUOTE=zapper;4560996]I've been around guns all my life. Grew up in Fayette County PA, right along the Maryland/West Virgina border (home of the whiskey rebellion, 1794). I was always tramping around the woods with my .22 rifle, I still have it. Hunted with my dad, uncle, and cousins. Shot my first two deer with a Winchester '94, which I also still have. I always treated my firearms like friends, I trusted and respected them. Don't hunt anymore, would like to shoot more. Have a permit and pack a .380 Ruger. Don't understand the anti-gun people except that they never had the opportunity to shoot, and the gun has been tainted by the dirt bags and druggies. My one regret in life, and I mean it, is that I was never in the military to serve like many of you have. I believe I missed a lot. There thats my Valentines day disertation.
Paul[/QUOTE) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- G. I. JOE You do not have to be to a true merkin... Jim
Old 02-14-2012, 07:41 PM   #2760
Devious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: COL, USA (Ret.)
Name: Mark
Devious6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Paul, you are still a true Patriot regardless if you served in the military or not.
Amen to that!

Collector and shooter here. Still love my M1 carbines the most - have 3 and might be buying 4th on Friday to fit into the collection. My concealed carry is a Kimber Ultra CDP II in .45 cal with JHP ammo. It's what you carry when you want to send the very best.

Products Discussed in this Thread