Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

60+ year old thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2013, 02:25 AM   #6422
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Pups got to eat at 3 am
Old 05-02-2013, 04:17 AM   #6423
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
Morning All...beautiful day yesterday. Hopefully spring is finally here

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Im not going for it,,, Y want they not do DNA something is not right here... Sounds like someone is pushing a movie
After reading the article again Jim, I think you might be right!!! With all of the MIA's still not accounted for I wondered if this was true or like you say "pushing a movie"

Quote:
Today,,,,,Yes they are getting big
A cute bucket of pups...3 a.m. feedings...too early for me...

Quote:
Love that bucket,, 12 pack of Corona & a bag of ice at the fire pit is every Sat night
Old 05-02-2013, 08:10 PM   #6424
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just got home going to keep the pups up for a hr. or so then feed them good so they will let us sleep in We are both done with the work a day world
Old 05-03-2013, 04:18 AM   #6425
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Just got home going to keep the pups up for a hr. or so then feed them good so they will let us sleep in We are both done with the work a day world
This "Buds For You" Jim....
Attached Thumbnails
60+ year old thread.-trulyane.jpg  
Old 05-03-2013, 09:18 AM   #6426
boatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: boat coxswain,USS SIMON LAKE AS-33
Name: carl
boatswain's Tacoma Gallery
Morning all:
Was playing with a boat motor yesterday. When I set up the linkage the way the manual tells you to, it won't idle or run at full power. When the linkage is set different from the specs, it idles and runs fine.
Could be the throttle cable is stretched, or something worn that I'm not seeing, but it's working the way I set it up.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:20 PM   #6427
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by boatswain View Post
Morning all:
Was playing with a boat motor yesterday. When I set up the linkage the way the manual tells you to, it won't idle or run at full power. When the linkage is set different from the specs, it idles and runs fine.
Could be the throttle cable is stretched, or something worn that I'm not seeing, but it's working the way I set it up.
You said you were motorboating yesterday?
Old 05-03-2013, 04:16 PM   #6428
boatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
You said you were motorboating yesterday?
Evening all:
Yup! Went up to Beltzville Lake to set up the motor for trolling and look for lurecatchers along the shore. (trees in the water)
We troll really shallow for walleyes at this time of the year, and after dark.
Walleye opens tonight at 12:01 am!
Might not catch any though!
Old 05-03-2013, 04:25 PM   #6429
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneman View Post
Old 05-03-2013, 08:09 PM   #6430
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by johneman View Post
Speaking of motor boating
Old 05-04-2013, 05:01 AM   #6431
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Me thinks Carl is into more than he lets us know about.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:06 AM   #6432
Life is good!!

Morning all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Hi Sue

Quote:
I want one of those beer bottle holders but alas, the missus told me to stick with table coasters to hold my beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Me thinks Carl is into more than he lets us know about.
Morning Tom, Carl sure keeps busy that's for sure...
Old 05-04-2013, 09:11 AM   #6433

Carl sure keeps busy that's for sure...[/QUOTE]

Morning all:
I do get some things done; between naps!

No walleyes!!!
They are still some there, I think! Should concentrate more on the river. Big difference in driving though. The lake is about 16 mi.round trip; river is about 90 mi. round trip.

Just checked out the beer bottle holder. Any pics. of the quart holder!
Old 05-04-2013, 09:32 AM   #6434
Life is good!!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatswain View Post
Carl sure keeps busy that's for sure...
Morning all:
I do get some things done; between naps!

No walleyes!!!
They are still some there, I think! Should concentrate more on the river. Big difference in driving though. The lake is about 16 mi.round trip; river is about 90 mi. round trip.

Just checked out the beer bottle holder. Any pics. of the quart holder! [/QUOTE]

Haven't found one yet Carl...but I keep loking everyday
Old 05-04-2013, 09:22 PM   #6435
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

I found the Qt holder but she must be 400 Lb.... I cant copy it. It would be rewarding bad behavior..
Old 05-05-2013, 04:25 AM   #6436
Life is good!!

Quote:
I found the Qt holder but she must be 400 Lb.... I cant copy it. It would be rewarding bad behavior..
Old 05-05-2013, 05:32 AM   #6437
Old Man Winter

95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Old 05-05-2013, 07:41 AM   #6438
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

morning boys
Old 05-05-2013, 09:41 AM   #6439
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post

morning boys
Old 05-05-2013, 11:59 AM   #6440

Quote:
Morning all:
That would be interesting to see, especially on the back of a bike!

[QUOTE=ImpulseRed008;6844014]
morning boys[/QUOTE

Hi sue!
The things us old guys come up with. All in fun, get alot of smiles reading posts on here. Jim can usually comes up with some good ones! I think you may have already noticed that!!!
Got to go. Have to finish mowing.

Products Discussed in this Thread