Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

60+ year old thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-27-2013, 07:32 PM   #7021
boatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: boat coxswain,USS SIMON LAKE AS-33
Name: carl
boatswain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
After lots of medical bills we'll all have to pay for
YEA, he just got some type of health plan that has VERY small co-pays, and no monthly premium. I think it includes dental. He said it's way better than the plan he had when he was working.
That's what it's getting to-WHY WORK!!!
Old 07-28-2013, 03:13 AM   #7022
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by boatswain View Post
Besides that!
Also funny how he talks about buying a new motorcycle, a boat, and a nice 4x4--IF HE GETS A JOB!
DUH!!!!!!
Is he planning on his Mom checking out soon and getting a large inheritance??

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatswain View Post
YEA, he just got some type of health plan that has VERY small co-pays, and no monthly premium. I think it includes dental. He said it's way better than the plan he had when he was working.
That's what it's getting to-WHY WORK!!!
We have a slug(being nice) that is employed by my employer. He misses more time then he is there. When he is there, his work is below par and if it is a job that requires any exertion he goes home because he is in a "boat load of pain". He was in a minor accident in a company van(hit a woman backing out of her driveway without looking) and has been on light duty for 6 weeks with knee and back pain!! The damage wasn't enough to even deploy the airbag. He is in his 40's, obese, married with a daughter and he is living in a house. I have no idea how he is doing it because his wife is just as bad at missing time as he is... Are we doing something wrong???
Old 07-28-2013, 03:14 AM   #7023
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Morning All
Old 07-28-2013, 06:42 AM   #7024
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneman View Post
Morning All
Old 07-28-2013, 07:17 AM   #7025
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is he planning on his Mom checking out soon and getting a large inheritance??

We have a slug(being nice) that is employed by my employer. He misses more time then he is there. When he is there, his work is below par and if it is a job that requires any exertion he goes home because he is in a "boat load of pain". He was in a minor accident in a company van(hit a woman backing out of her driveway without looking) and has been on light duty for 6 weeks with knee and back pain!! The damage wasn't enough to even deploy the airbag. He is in his 40's, obese, married with a daughter and he is living in a house. I have no idea how he is doing it because his wife is just as bad at missing time as he is... Are we doing something wrong???
We must be... I feel a "slip" at work coming on

morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Old 07-28-2013, 10:24 AM   #7026
boatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

[QUOTE=johneman;7220909]Is he planning on his Mom checking out soon and getting a large inheritance??

I don't think so, but to him a large inheritance could be $5k!

[QUOTE=ImpulseRed008;7221149]We must be... I feel a "slip" at work
coming on

Why not, seems like the numbers on disability are skyrocketing also!
Old 07-30-2013, 12:05 PM   #7027

Afternoon all:
Lots of activity down in Fla.! The trial, the conference, the explosion!

AND, then there's the news about the real housewives of NJ stars being indicted on Federal charges! APPARENTLY NOT TOO BRIGHT!
Old 07-30-2013, 12:36 PM   #7028
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Its all good but I did get a kick out of this vid 199 mph prius http://youtu.be/oqe6S6m73Zw
Old 07-31-2013, 08:07 AM   #7030
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

I think I hurt myself,,,We went to the all you can eat breakfast buffet ..4 eggs and 40 strips of bacon
Old 08-01-2013, 03:23 AM   #7031
Life is good!!

[QUOTE=river rat 69;7232290]Its all good but I did get a kick out of this vid 199 mph prius http://youtu.be/oqe6S6m73Zw[/QUOTE]

Hi Jim, I saw the other video that was with the 199mph video and it explains how easy it is to hack your cars computers. Just think of the havoc one can do to the roads

Quote:
I think I hurt myself,,,We went to the all you can eat breakfast buffet ..4 eggs and 40 strips of bacon
Damn Jim, I'd still be there eating...looks like a great buffet. Did they have scrapple???

Morning all
Old 08-01-2013, 06:42 AM   #7032
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

[QUOTE=johneman;7240843]
Quote:
Its all good but I did get a kick out of this vid 199 mph prius http://youtu.be/oqe6S6m73Zw[/QUOTE]

Hi Jim, I saw the other video that was with the 199mph video and it explains how easy it is to hack your cars computers. Just think of the havoc one can do to the roads *****Hi Ken,,
Yep, they say that its only 1 year or less and they can do almost all that without ever touching your ride ,, All remote there laptop can take over , can you see the pay back in road rage .. dang technology and hackers

Damn Jim, I'd still be there eating...looks like a great buffet. Did they have scrapple???

Morning all
*****Hi Ken,,
Yep, they say that its only 1 year or less and they can do almost all that without ever touching your ride ,, All remote and someones laptop can take over , can you see the pay back in road rage .. dang technology and hackers,,, Dam good buffet it was & wed is 1/2 price for over 50. I came home and took a 4 hr. nap.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:01 AM   #7033
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Where is Sue??
Old 08-03-2013, 07:19 AM   #7034
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Where is Sue??
Old 08-03-2013, 09:04 AM   #7035

[QUOTE=johneman;7240843][QUOTE=river rat 69;7232290]Its all good but I did get a kick out of this vid 199 mph prius http://youtu.be/oqe6S6m73Zw[/QUOTE]

Hi Jim, I saw the other video that was with the 199mph video and it explains how easy it is to hack your cars computers. Just think of the havoc one can do to the roads
Morning all:
SCARY, about being able to hack into a cars computer!

[QUOTE] Did they have scrapple???

Hope so! What would a breakfast buffet be without scrapple?
Old 08-03-2013, 09:36 AM   #7036
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post

[QUOTE=boatswain;7250478][QUOTE=johneman;7240843][QUOTE=river rat 69;7232290]Its all good but I did get a kick out of this vid 199 mph prius http://youtu.be/oqe6S6m73Zw[/QUOTE]

Morning all:

Quote:
Did they have scrapple???

Hope so! What would a breakfast buffet be without scrapple?
No scrapple there ,,its the old well to do buffet.. we can only go Wed. when its 1/2 price . They do have Ga. sausage patties and the best orange wood smoked bacon .. Most of the people in there, I would bet have never seen spam or scrapple
Old 08-03-2013, 10:30 AM   #7037
Life is good!!

[QUOTE=river rat 69;7250551]

[QUOTE=boatswain;7250478][QUOTE=johneman;7240843]
Quote:
Its all good but I did get a kick out of this vid 199 mph prius http://youtu.be/oqe6S6m73Zw[/QUOTE]

Morning all:

No scrapple there ,,its the old well to do buffet.. we can only go Wed. when its 1/2 price . They do have Ga. sausage patties and the best orange wood smoked bacon .. Most of the people in there, I would bet have never seen spam or scrapple
How about hoagies Jim? Any of them in Fla.?

Hi Carl

Hi Sue
Old 08-03-2013, 10:39 AM   #7038
Life is good!!

Not to stir the pot, but the Phila Eagles receiver Riley Cooper used the "N" word and it ended up on you tube and he might lose his job. Charlie Rangel a Democratic Rep. from NY called the tea party "White Crackers" in an interview and it is just passed over...Gotta love it!!!
Old 08-04-2013, 06:32 AM   #7039
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

The tax dead beat who was censored from congress..That charlie?? the Navy him... him ,him "F" him
Old 08-04-2013, 07:11 AM   #7040
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:

Quote:
Hi Sue

Hi Ken

Quote:
Not to stir the pot, but the Phila Eagles receiver Riley Cooper used the "N" word and it ended up on you tube and he might lose his job. Charlie Rangel a Democratic Rep. from NY called the tea party "White Crackers" in an interview and it is just passed over...Gotta love it!!!
gotta love the DOUBLE STANDARDS

Products Discussed in this Thread