Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

60+ year old thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2013, 03:31 PM   #7801
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Mike View Post
I check in and old people are talking about a penis. Someone lose one ????
No I found it,,,,, its in my hand right now ...You see what Im talking about Sue,, Only 3 thing in life make it worth living, food,,, use on the said penis & hunting
Old 10-16-2013, 03:46 PM   #7803
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
No I found it,,,,, its in my hand right now ...You see what Im talking about Sue,, Only 3 thing in life make it worth living, food,,, use on the said penis & hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Whole lot of DERP on TW the last few weeks Jim. These kids are pretty much losing it.
You just have to report the threads!!! it's not just the "kids" it's some of the 30 somethings, too. (although I guess they are "kids" too )
Old 10-16-2013, 03:54 PM   #7804
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Whole lot of DERP on TW the last few weeks Jim. These kids are pretty much losing it.
Any links to said CF's
Old 10-16-2013, 06:19 PM   #7805
boatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: boat coxswain,USS SIMON LAKE AS-33
Name: carl
boatswain's Tacoma Gallery
Evening all:
Congrats. Mark, but adjusted for inflation it probably is equal to $2,500 back in 1894.
Predator call came today, now I have to figure out how to use it!
Old 10-16-2013, 08:18 PM   #7806
New Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Retired
Name: Fred
New Mexico Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by boatswain View Post
Evening all:
Congrats. Mark, but adjusted for inflation it probably is equal to $2,500 back in 1894.
Hello all, Back just to say Hi. Boats if the call doesn't work you can make the sounds yourself. Become the dying rabbit and scream low down deep in your chest. Coyotes out here are call smart and that is the only call that works more often than not . Had a doe come up and stamp her feet at me last summer. Boy was she pissed cause she thought something was killing a fawn. Kind of sounds the same.

Oh by the way bears come to the calls too.
Old 10-16-2013, 08:36 PM   #7807
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by boatswain View Post
Evening all:
I have one of these..its hit or miss .. most times only one shows up ..other times 5 or 6..http://youtu.be/Xp1H0X9Sxvg
Old 10-17-2013, 03:29 AM   #7808
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
Morning all...CONGRATS Mark!!!!. Some days a lot of hard work does pay off. Makes you feel like being at work is worth every minute.

Not on for 1 day and some one lost their appendage...Is this him!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
60+ year old thread.-if-lost.jpg  
Old 10-17-2013, 03:36 AM   #7809
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hi Fred. How's the eye doing? All healed up? Drop in more often. got some new folk on the porch and plenty of topics.

Hi Carl, Happy hunting. Hope the call works okay for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008

You just have to report the threads!!! it's not just the "kids" it's some of the 30 somethings, too. (although I guess they are "kids" too )

OHHH how correct.

You got that right Cap. Voicing your opinion got you temporarily banned but talk some of the crap the others do and nothing!!! Do you think it's age discrimination??!!
Old 10-17-2013, 06:44 AM   #7811
Life is good!!

Hey Sue, good morning..:
Old 10-17-2013, 08:26 AM   #7812
boatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: boat coxswain,USS SIMON LAKE AS-33
Name: carl
boatswain's Tacoma Gallery
Morning all:
Thanks Fred!
I have some mouth calls, but this E-caller sounds good. I'm driving the inside kitty nuts!
Old 10-18-2013, 03:28 AM   #7813
Life is good!!

Morning all...77 days until retirement...Heading up country this weekend to enjoy the weekend. No coyotes in our area that I know of. Locals like to keep the deer for themselves...Have a good one all.

The wing must be feeling better Cap as you were out hunting. Take it easy, don't want to mess anything up.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:23 AM   #7814
Devious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: COL, USA (Ret.)
Name: Mark
Devious6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneman View Post
Morning all...77 days until retirement...Heading up country this weekend to enjoy the weekend. No coyotes in our area that I know of. Locals like to keep the deer for themselves...Have a good one all.

The wing must be feeling better Cap as you were out hunting. Take it easy, don't want to mess anything up.
We've got coyotes here in northeast PA - hear them all the time.

Have a great weekend and be safe!!
Old 10-18-2013, 10:53 AM   #7815
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by captchas View Post
Thanks to friends from within , I was just hired as a part timer by this companies major competitor. owner of many of the very big name web forums about cars, trucks and hotrods. Some of which I long been a moderator in. My job will be to travel with pay to North east car shows, photograph and write them up.
Sweet but do not let the travel get you down. Also say good bye to a lot of weekends.

Overall I would not mind that job myself.
Old 10-19-2013, 02:17 PM   #7816
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it's done! I've had it with the Tacoma's drive line vibration and Toyota having no fix beyond what's been done already

yesterday I started the order process though our local ford dealer whose owner is a personal friend of a 2014 f150 super cab,4x4 fx4 5.0 coyote v8 and loaded to the gills, at first it was thought 17 k for the trade. just got the final right from the owner almost 24k trade 38998 for the ford or 200 over true dealer tissue
6 to 8 weeks special order but with some special dealer code meaning rush build
by by Tacoma but not this wonderful group of proud Americans
sorry you are having issues with your tacoma. Hope you hang around!!!
Old 10-19-2013, 02:33 PM   #7817
jimgrms will become famous soon enoughjimgrms will become famous soon enough
Navy: EMC  ret
jimgrms's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He should take his shirt off before someone returns him.. )))
Old 10-19-2013, 03:15 PM   #7818
Banned
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gre...ml#post7586898
Old 10-19-2013, 04:06 PM   #7820
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
I was thinking it would be more like :go ingcrazy::cen sored::craz y::bana nadance:

Products Discussed in this Thread