Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

60+ year old thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-13-2013, 08:28 PM   #8081
boatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: boat coxswain,USS SIMON LAKE AS-33
Name: carl
boatswain's Tacoma Gallery
Yea Right!
Just saw where there are 400,000 new Medicaid recipients. Seems to be no problems on that end!
The Govt. must have hired the same computer company that the Beth. Steel hired. Nothing but problems after they installed the systems at the Bethlehem Plant.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:21 PM   #8083
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbxb View Post
Maybe he'll understand when he is 65. I just smiled and waved like I was wandering around town and couldn't find my way home.
I often wander around town trying to find my way home.

The Calendar Mark contributed to has a Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Militaryheroesofnepa

I asked if there was any way to mail order a calendar. Might get a reply or send Mark a PM and some cash.
Old 11-14-2013, 03:10 PM   #8084
boatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Evening all:
Someone's waving at us!
Hi Sue!

Darn; came back on the computer to look up something, and forgot what it was!!!! Hope it wasn't too important!
Old 11-14-2013, 04:18 PM   #8085
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by boatswain View Post
Evening all:
Someone's waving at us!
Hi Sue!

Darn; came back on the computer to look up something, and forgot what it was!!!! Hope it wasn't too important!
Carl

you'll remember sooner or later
Old 11-14-2013, 06:31 PM   #8086
cheech1 is on a distinguished road
cheech1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devious6 View Post
Wow! What a cold spell. You guys must be wearing your long underwear to play golf in that weather!!! How do you cope?????
Nah, no need for the long johns, but I actually have to use a blanket to sleep now. It is hard to cope with getting rained out for golf though. Ready for another round on Sat.
Old 11-15-2013, 03:17 AM   #8087
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by boatswain View Post
Evening all:
Someone's waving at us!
Hi Sue!

Hey Carl, You'll probably remember about 3:00 in the morning!! That's when I do my best remembering!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Carl

you'll remember sooner or later
HI Sue, I'd wave, but I can't seem to get my smilies to work...:-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheech1 View Post
Nah, no need for the long johns, but I actually have to use a blanket to sleep now. It is hard to cope with getting rained out for golf though. Ready for another round on Sat.

Hi Cheech, if the sun is out and it's above freezing, there are some die hard golfers where I live that still play around!! They even play during the summer in the rain(just as long as it's not a typhoon) as long as there is no lightning!!! Come January all the snow birds head to Fla. so they can golf down there.
Old 11-15-2013, 03:28 AM   #8089
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Why am I here? Where is here?

Does this mean my "sometimers" won't get any better?

Good Morning Eastcoasters! Have a great day.
Old 11-15-2013, 03:29 AM   #8090
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MQQSE View Post
Why am I here? Where is here?

Does this mean my "sometimers" won't get any better?

Good Morning Eastcoasters! Have a great day.
You have a great day as well Rob. Please keep the cold air up there in the coming week.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:33 AM   #8091
Murdock, I'm coming for you!
zapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shedzapper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Paul
zapper's Tacoma Gallery
Funny how so many of the things you guys and girls (girl) post ring a familiar bell. Pick up the laptop to look something up, forgot what I was going to look up, oh yea, done it. Asked why I don't lift the truck and trick it out with super tires and wheels, all the time! Weather has been nice this weekend. Still taking care of fall outside chores. Will relax a bit this afternoon and see if my Steelers can beat the Lions. Best to all of you.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:59 AM   #8092
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Morning Folks. Just stopping by to show my respects to the elders.

Enjoy the game Zapper...hope your guys put the Steel to the Lions.
Old 11-17-2013, 09:09 AM   #8093
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
happy Sunday gents...
Old 11-17-2013, 09:10 AM   #8094
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zapper View Post
Funny how so many of the things you guys and girls (girl) post ring a familiar bell. Pick up the laptop to look something up, forgot what I was going to look up, oh yea, done it. Asked why I don't lift the truck and trick it out with super tires and wheels, all the time! Weather has been nice this weekend. Still taking care of fall outside chores. Will relax a bit this afternoon and see if my Steelers can beat the Lions. Best to all of you.
Even if I remember what I am looking for, the interwebz can send me on a different track in a heartbeat.
Old 11-17-2013, 12:03 PM   #8095
41 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by captchas View Post
good day all. the new ford is great ran to the shore with it yesterday 26 mpg on the dash lie o meter .
talk about being forget full. how about forgetting one dropped the keys for the taco and locking all the them inside it.
That's when's reach under and pull out your non chipped spare hide a key and open your door...
Old 11-17-2013, 02:55 PM   #8096
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Mike View Post
That's when's reach under and pull out your non chipped spare hide a key and open your door...
I have 1 bolted to the bottom of a dog crate
Old 11-17-2013, 04:20 PM   #8097
Rickoutdoors is on a distinguished road

Name: Richard
Rickoutdoors's Tacoma Gallery
Bonjour/Hi, will be 60 in January, so just nosing around...
Old 11-17-2013, 04:31 PM   #8098

Quote:
Originally Posted by captchas View Post
good day all. the new ford is great ran to the shore with it yesterday 26 mpg on the dash lie o meter .
talk about being forget full. how about forgetting one dropped the keys for the taco and locking all the them inside it.
Evening all:
I know it's more like a lie o meter, but when you divide the miles driven, and the gallons used, you should get an accurate figure.
When a full size, V-8, 4X4 truck, gets better gas mileage than a 4 cyl. Tacoma, it may be time to switch back to the full size.
I know my 99 Chevy 4x4 with a 5.3 is not that good on gas, averages a hair over 15 and around 13 when towing, but I think the newer ones are getting better gas millage.

Just saw the above post:
YOU ARE THERE!!! Porch is open, WELCOME!!
Hope the young'uns don't refer to us as the Geritol gang!
Old 11-17-2013, 04:31 PM   #8099
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickoutdoors View Post
Welcome... a few of us don't "belong" in this thread, but they let us hang around. Pull up a chair and grab a beverage.
Old 11-17-2013, 04:34 PM   #8100
Old Man Winter

95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickoutdoors View Post
Welcome Rick. Grab a chair and a cup of Joe. Must be starting to get cold up in your neck of the woods.

Post up a pic of your Tacoma.

Products Discussed in this Thread