Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

60+ year old thread.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2014, 03:32 AM   #10322
41 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneman View Post
Morning Rob...how have you been doing? I think Mike transmitted his cold over the net as I have a bit of the same symptoms he has...Hope it doesn't get worse ...
I am sorry. I always turned my head and coughed while typing. MMMMMM that didn't sound right.

Took enough drugs to wipe out a buffalo last night.
Sinus pressure was the worse I have ever had.
I hope no one gets this.
3 guys out yesterday. It's relentless.
Bad news is its my long week so another round tomorrow too.

Take care everyone.

Out the door...
Old 04-04-2014, 03:35 AM   #10323
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Morning Rob...how have you been doing? I think Mike transmitted his cold over the net as I have a bit of the same symptoms he has...Hope it doesn't get worse ...
I hope you sneak past it ... mine had me feeling poorly for about a week. The one really bad night (last week Tuesday) I called in to possibly take the night off, but learned we had an unusually busy work load that night; so I went in anyway and just left 3 hrs early after I organized and helped plan all the loads. That was a pretty miserable night, but you do what you have to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Good morning Ken. Looks like a pretty big project to fix the leak and the resulting damage.
Good Morning Tom.

x2 on the Project Ken ... looks like a pretty big job to me too.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:36 AM   #10324
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good morning Ken. Looks like a pretty big project to fix the leak and the resulting damage.
Morning Tom...It looks like a big project, but it is not as bad as we had anticipated. The foreman on the job is a good guy and he is checking everything out and showing me any and all of the problem areas. There was stucco up top and we found most of the damage was behind the faux stone below the stucco. After the damage is repaired it will all be vinyl sided.
Attached Thumbnails
60+ year old thread.-p1010917.jpg  
Old 04-04-2014, 03:37 AM   #10325
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Mike View Post
I am sorry. I always turned my head and coughed while typing. MMMMMM that didn't sound right.

I hope no one gets this.

Take care everyone.

Out the door...
Sorry you're having to work through it too Mike; makes it difficult and I think it always seems to make it last even longer than if you could take the time and sleep throught some of it. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

Hang in there brother.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:40 AM   #10326
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I hope no one gets this.

Take care everyone.

Out the door...
Hope you feel better real soon Mike...I don't have it nearly as bad...turned your head and coughed...general y you hear the snap of the rubber glove next
Old 04-04-2014, 06:36 AM   #10328
Chief Pal Guy

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by captchas View Post
good morning all. may seem crazy but i'm already looking for winter again, spring and warm air have brought back the to old to be still driving snow birds and the jerk people on the loud jap hp motor cycles racing up and own the main road one behind my house at all hours.

old grannie that almost got my vette is having to undergo a doctors exam for her eye site and driving ability's via a state road test. the cop felt she needs her ticket pulled.

mike hope you get over it soon, when the wife had it, 1 week down on her six 3 more before the cough finally went away, she had the doc going crazy watching her with that clip in her brain. she was hacking so bad. june 14th is 40 years together.

again mike I didn't want to put that motor into the 64, had wanted to stick it into the 32 ford and sell off the 65 K coded gt350 289 that is in it for enough coin to pay to finish it all the way, the bid I have on that motor is more then unreal seems finding one is like finding a boss 429 rare. more so is the fact it was a replacement 65 k code with no vin re-stamped into the right side above the oil pan rail as would be found in a never touched one out of a car. the guy did drop the pan and pulled the vc's every number is perfect for the car he is doing. ka-ching $$.$$$ yep 5 digit offer

this 327 motor came out of a 68 vette so all I need to do is swap the oil pan and pickup ,bolt on the heads and intake ,modify the pcv system since i'll be loosening the old road draft hole to air claener the 64 used .one carb even with loving dual afb's for looks. the tremic is going to mean some body cutting and mending where the ash try now sits. you can get the insturtions from hurst performance who makes the kit i'm going to use. lower gears to make the cam work faster and take up for lost rpms with 17 inch tires
then some how I need to find time for the 33,that comes back from the frame shop doing the torsion bar work for me next week.
Mornin' Cap.

I see you're taking it easy on that bad wing.

Quote:
big ps

any one read this yet? http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...tml?ESRC=eb.nl
don't refuel the GW stick it storage or scrap it like the big E?? i'm like what?? why?? that ship refueled has another good 25 years in her.
I don't even want to get started on the current gutting of our military capability. .... yeah, I'll just stop here.
Old 04-04-2014, 08:25 AM   #10329
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
big ps

any one read this yet? http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...tml?ESRC=eb.nl
don't refuel the GW stick it storage or scrap it like the big E?? i'm like what?? why?? that ship refueled has another good 25 years in her.
Just think of all that $$$ going into welfare to buy votes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MQQSE View Post
Mornin' Cap.

I see you're taking it easy on that bad wing.

I don't even want to get started on the current gutting of our military capability. .... yeah, I'll just stop here.
Morning Rob
Old 04-04-2014, 09:24 AM   #10330
Chief Pal Guy

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Just think of all that $$$ going into welfare to buy votes..

Morning Rob
Don't want to think about now, morning nap shortly, don't need to have nightmares.

Good Morning to you Wise Bearded One.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:36 AM   #10331
boatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: boat coxswain,USS SIMON LAKE AS-33
Name: carl
boatswain's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=river rat 69;8464411]Just think of all that $$$ going into welfare to buy votes..

Morning all: My same thought when I read articles like this!!!

Yard looked like a zoo this morning, 9 turkeys and 2 deer out there.

OH! The turn, cough, and rubber glove! Been there !!!!!! Always part of a BS physical.
Old 04-04-2014, 02:48 PM   #10334
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good Afternoon Susan
Hi Tom. How's it going? Recovered from your fish fry last week?

Hope the rest of you sicko's feel better soon... "sprays Lysol on all surfaces - door knobs, counters, handles...."
Old 04-04-2014, 04:20 PM   #10335
boatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shedboatswain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: boat coxswain,USS SIMON LAKE AS-33
Name: carl
boatswain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Hope the rest of you sicko's feel better soon... "sprays Lysol on all surfaces - door knobs, counters, handles...."
Hi Sue! You better be walking around with a surgical mask on. Them little buggers are all over out there in the public.
Better yet; eat sauerkraut! [maby it's main benefit is that it keeps the infected people well away from you after you eat it!]
You may be forever after known as "stinky" after that, but at least you didn't get the flue.
Old 04-04-2014, 04:23 PM   #10336
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boatswain View Post
Hi Sue! You better be walking around with a surgical mask on. Them little buggers are all over out there in the public.
Better yet; eat sauerkraut! [maby it's main benefit is that it keeps the infected people well away from you after you eat it!]
You may be forever after known as "stinky" after that, but at least you didn't get the flue.
Hi Carl... sauerkraut no thanks...
Old 04-04-2014, 04:52 PM   #10338
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Feel better Mike
Old 04-04-2014, 04:55 PM   #10339
Stirlinglyon is a name known to allStirlinglyon is a name known to allStirlinglyon is a name known to allStirlinglyon is a name known to allStirlinglyon is a name known to allStirlinglyon is a name known to all
Army: 1st Lt. W/ Divarty, Ft. Ord, Ca.
Stirlinglyon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Alright, we have a 30+ and 40+ thread for the youngun's. How many 60+ do we have out there? Lets hear from you.
Actually I qualify for the 80+ group but what's in a number. I have an 06 Access cab white stock Tacoma. California truck with no rust at all. I have made several small changes inside but no off road type improvements. That's about it. Ken
Old 04-04-2014, 04:59 PM   #10340
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlinglyon View Post
Actually I qualify for the 80+ group but what's in a number. I have an 06 Access cab white stock Tacoma. California truck with no rust at all. I have made several small changes inside but no off road type improvements. That's about it. Ken
80 Well good for you for still driving a Tacoma!!!

welcome

Products Discussed in this Thread