LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

60+ year old thread.

Old 03-21-2014, 02:05 PM   #10321
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
The paper work is only good if you are going to sell it. Sounds like you played it for a lot of events. Just the way you should.

I should have continued to play the guitar after I came out of the service. But I was young and dumb and did not understand a lot back then. Wish I had kept playing golf as well.

We all have regrets in life I am sure.
Old 03-21-2014, 02:23 PM   #10322
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-21-2014, 03:01 PM   #10323
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
WBO

How's it going?
Old 03-21-2014, 03:03 PM   #10324
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MQQSE View Post
WBO

How's it going?
Good you have a pm.
Old 03-21-2014, 03:12 PM   #10325
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
how has everything been jim?

have you seen the movie that the video of the song is from?
Old 03-21-2014, 03:33 PM   #10326
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good you have a pm.
Replied. Twice I think, fat fingered it. Coming up on before work nap time for me.
Old 03-21-2014, 04:28 PM   #10327
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
how has everything been jim?

have you seen the movie that the video of the song is from?
Good movie,, I saw it when I was young
Old 03-21-2014, 04:39 PM   #10328
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Good movie,, I saw it when I was young
yeah i watched it a long as time ago with dad it is a good move.

I know and have been to a few places that it talks about.

Maynardville is kinda a small county town even to this day, it is probably 30 to 45 min out side of knoxville. I go squirrel hunting on a Wildlife management area just out side of Maynardville is another small town call sharps chapel. you drive thru either place and 95+% of people will wave at you as you pass each other on the road. some of the main road(highway 33) is a narrow 4 lane, I think some is still 2 lane.

knoxville is well knoxville, bearden(where he went off the road) is an area in knoxville. Thats just areas from the song, i think the movie had other areas.

edit: dad was born in 1950.
Old 03-21-2014, 04:58 PM   #10329
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
yeah i watched it a long as time ago with dad it is a good move.

I know and have been to a few places that it talks about.

Maynardville is kinda a small county town even to this day, it is probably 30 to 45 min out side of knoxville. I go squirrel hunting on a Wildlife management area just out side of Maynardville is another small town call sharps chapel. you drive thru either place and 95+% of people will wave at you as you pass each other on the road. some of the main road(highway 33) is a narrow 4 lane, I think some is still 2 lane.

knoxville is well knoxville, bearden(where he went off the road) is an area in knoxville. Thats just areas from the song, i think the movie had other areas.

edit: dad was born in 1950.
Almost no squirrels left in Fla no.. we are turning into a big tree farm.. I missed 1948 by 8 days.
Old 03-21-2014, 05:06 PM   #10330

Quote:
Almost no squirrels left in Fla no.. we are turning into a big tree farm.. I missed 1948 by 8 days.
some areas here are almost overwhelmed with them!!! season open 4th sat in august every year and ends/closes the last day in February. you can take 10 grey squirrels a day all thought thats pretty hard. Most i have got is 5 in one morning. farther west i think they got fox squirrels i donít know what the dally limit is on those.
Old 03-21-2014, 06:39 PM   #10331
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by captchas View Post
yes lots of gigs was I my first new axe money I was offered 25k for it last year no thanks. to many memory's.
think i'm going to use the 1970 Blondie and my hand built popular body with a Gibson neck, the humbucker on it is 14k center 10k 7.5 k neck all are over wound so it is hot blues with 10 hybrid strings
Nice choice.
Old 03-22-2014, 04:35 AM   #10332
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wish I could do away with a few grays around my yard, no hunting all to close, heck even the bears know to find a summer home and bed down under them so they don't become some ones rug, weather has been warm enough they are back awake. both of my feeders are done in as is are every other in the hood,

tom
that 70 also has texas over wounds on it. the guys are working on when and where, most likely fall before it can be all together with all 14 members from both bands in, going to take me that long to limber up these stiff old lumpy fingers to keep up
Mornin' Cap.
Old 03-22-2014, 04:37 AM   #10333
Old Man Winter

95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Keep us updated on the benefit concert.

Nothing wrong with taking longer to limber up. The important thing is you are still able to participate.

Computer Update. The box is built and working well. I had to order a longer DVI cable to reach the new location of the PC box. I like the larger box but it will not fit in the space where the old computer was located.
Old 03-22-2014, 04:38 AM   #10334
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Keep us updated on the benefit concert.

Nothing wrong with taking longer to limber up. The important thing is you are still able to participate.

Computer Update. The box is built and working well. I had to order a longer DVI cable to reach the new location of the PC box. I like the larger box but it will not fit in the space where the old computer was located.
Mornin' Tom.
Old 03-22-2014, 05:02 AM   #10336
40 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
taco is still at the dealer. damper, new trans mount, new springs again these with the 3 deg shim, another new driveshaft, they found the slip yoke binding, and a damaged u joint thanks to your heads up. trans pan was dropped and then power flushed, they found that clutch material was in the pan, they pulled the lock up wire? wires? from the pcm, no vibration. hmmm! lockup/trans issue from being 2 qts lows for 20k ?? they have calls in to the factory on what is next.
You mean someone finally listened to me???????
There is one wire they "pull". Actually the guy cuts the wire because its easy to screw up the connector. So they do that and then they reseal it after the truck is repaired.
Hope your on the downhill on this....
Old 03-22-2014, 05:02 AM   #10337
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
Morning Tom, Rob, Cap...looks like a good day out there. If I get the time I might wash the Tacoma...Full of road salt from all this crappy weather we had...Played the sax from grammar school till I joined the service. Regret not keeping up with it.
Old 03-22-2014, 05:04 AM   #10338
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
Morning Mike...
Old 03-22-2014, 05:08 AM   #10339
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Mike View Post
You mean someone finally listened to me???????
There is one wire they "pull". Actually the guy cuts the wire because its easy to screw up the connector. So they do that and then they reseal it after the truck is repaired.
Hope your on the downhill on this....
Don't act so surprised.

x2 on the downhill side of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johneman View Post
Morning Tom, Rob, Cap...looks like a good day out there. If I get the time I might wash the Tacoma...Full of road salt from all this crappy weather we had...Played the sax from grammar school till I joined the service. Regret not keeping up with it.
Mornin' Mike, Ken.
Old 03-22-2014, 05:28 AM   #10340
40 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Morning people's ......
Weekend off.
I need it.
Very busy with personal stuff so working would been a crisis.
Time for coffee as I fly out the door..
Varoooooommmmmm...

Products Discussed in this Thread