Titan 11 10.38%
Celtic 1 0.94%
Tonka 19 17.92%
Peak 2 1.89%
Steel 4 3.77%
Other 35 33.02%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-26-2011, 06:24 PM   #21
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
I voted for other.

Give him a name like you would name your child. We have done that and we get more compliments on their names (Elliott and Simon).
Old 06-26-2011, 06:26 PM   #22
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Back on topic: I'd give him an Alaskan-influenced name: "Denali" or something like that. Fits that breed... Gorgeous puppy!
Old 06-26-2011, 06:26 PM   #23
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Hooper is always a good name!
Old 06-26-2011, 06:30 PM   #24
Forever at a crossroads
09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mylene
09_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
I voted for other.

Give him a name like you would name your child. We have done that and we get more compliments on their names (Elliott and Simon).
Those are ok but I'm not big on giving "human" names to pets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rleeharris View Post
Back on topic: I'd give him an Alaskan-influenced name: "Denali" or something like that. Fits that breed... Gorgeous puppy!
My 2 other ones were named Teeka & Demon
That's why I had celtic in the list. I'm also starting to like "Timber"
Old 06-26-2011, 06:30 PM   #25
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
if he is crazy or a trouble maker name him mayhem
Old 06-26-2011, 06:32 PM   #26
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09_tacoma View Post
Those are ok but I'm not big on giving "human" names to pets.

My 2 other ones were named Teeka & Demon
That's why I had celtic in the list. I'm also starting to like "Timber"
Both great names... Timber is pretty nice.
Old 06-26-2011, 06:33 PM   #27
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Rex
Old 06-26-2011, 06:34 PM   #28

^ of course no bias there
Old 06-26-2011, 06:38 PM   #29
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Alaskan Dog Names

Akiak - brave Pamplona - rockAmaguq - wolf Panik - daughterAnachim - lake Porcupine - riverAnvik Pukiq - smartArrluk - killer whale Pukulria - bone chewerAtaneq - king Punuk - islandBalto Qannik - snowflakeChena - name of river Qimmig - dogChibukak - cape Qimugkauyar - puppyChilkat Qimugta - dogChinook - warm winds

Chitnak - cape Chittyina - river Chugach - Chugach Mountain Chugiak - Mountain in Alaska chulyin 'raven' - beaver chulyin 'raven' - raven Cikuq - ice Colville - river Cupun - coal Deniigi - moose Desna - boss Eska - Creek in Sutton Genen - shaman Hey - winter Juncau Qimutki - pullerK'eyghashutnu - Fish Harvest Creek Saghani - ravenKaisha Sakari - sweetKaskae - chief Sesi - snowKavik - Wolverine Shesh - brown bearKaya - stay and don't go back Shika Kayuh - mountain Shila - flameK'eyush - bear cub Shqitnu - Skwentna RiverKinguyakkii - northern lights Shtiya - my strengthKowak Siepermo - capeKukuliak - cape Siku - iceKuk'uq - animal SitkaKutlik Sos - bearMaguyuk - howler Suka - fastMegussuk - shaggy dog Suyitnu - sand riverMeshik Tanana - hillsMichelo Taqukaq - grizzly bearMiki - little Tikaani - wolfNanook - cute, kind TikchikNanuk - polar bear Tonrar - Inuit Eskimo for DevilNanuq - polar bear Tulukaruk - crowNaoTungulria - black oneNegiliq - parka ruffTupit - tattoo lines on faceNilak - chipped iceUlva - wolfNini - porcupineYakone' - red auroraNuka - bayYaktag - capeNuti - salt waterYukon - riverPakak - one that gets into everythingYuralria - dancingPamiiruq - wags his tail

I kind of like CHINOOK- Warm Winds
Old 06-26-2011, 06:40 PM   #30

Great frickin' list!
Old 06-26-2011, 06:41 PM   #31
07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
07regtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Daschel
Old 06-26-2011, 06:45 PM   #32
Forever at a crossroads
09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Reeper

Mayhem

Enzo

sheesh, that was a huge list, lol. One of them could be his registered name but now his calling name, hehe. Thanks though!
Old 06-26-2011, 06:45 PM   #33
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
-Coma, Kona, or Yuko

...Your welcome
Old 06-26-2011, 06:48 PM   #34
07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
07regtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Samson,Sinbad,Eli,Shilo.Thats all I have.
Old 06-26-2011, 06:49 PM   #35
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07regtacoman View Post
Samson,Sinbad,Eli,Shilo.Thats all I have.
Hahaha... Samson! did you get that from my name???
Old 06-26-2011, 06:51 PM   #36
Forever at a crossroads

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
-Coma, Kona, or Yuko

...Your welcome
I actually like Coma alot, thanks
Old 06-26-2011, 06:52 PM   #37
Buckeye Member
cc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HT1st Class
Name: Chas
cc350's Tacoma Gallery
Demon, He looks wicked!
Old 06-26-2011, 06:53 PM   #38
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09_tacoma View Post
I actually like Coma alot, thanks
I win
Old 06-26-2011, 06:54 PM   #39
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure why, but he looks like a 'Deebo' to me.
Old 06-26-2011, 06:59 PM   #40
Teniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to behold

Army: CPT, MI, USAR (Ret)
Teniente's Tacoma Gallery
Name???

Oso = Bear